Riverside Car Care Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: 708-443-1100
Company Contact: Herman Arguta - Owner

Riverside Car Care Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Riverside Car Care Complaint

Is Riverside Car Care a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Car / Auto Dealerships Directory ListingRiverside Car Care IL Listing

No service. No Money.

This letter serves a notice to the Owner/Manager of this facility Riverside Car Care.
As I have watched and observed the atrocity of services that have come out of this shop and the goings of back and forth between my husband and you in regards to one Mitsubishi Sport Utility vehicle belonging to Mr. Booker T. Washington Jr. I am in amazement as to how you are still in business. The only thought that comes to mind is that you used Mr. Washington or tried to use him…thinking of course he would be stupid and his vehicle could be used as a test to see if you could really perform a major mechanical task to which you, I and the better business bureau are fully aware that you are NOT capable of doing. I stood back off of this to see just how long it would fester and prayed that you would be fair and admit that you were weigh in over your head on this one. Enough is enough as you are now stepping on my toes and I will not stand for it!

After the vehicle had to be returned to you three times and then a letter to the BBB I stopped counting past the number SEVENTH visit to your shop! Words to describe your service is beyond ignorance and I dare not speak in such a tone as you are a disgrace to your nation for taking advantage of people such as you do.

Unfortunately, I cannot speak proudly of my husband because I warned him that your business was not of that to be considered a replicable one and to stop taking his vehicle to you because you were doing more harm than good. I was right…each time that vehicle came back from your shop it performed far worse than it did each time previously in your possession.

I know that this is a business and you are in it to make money, as all mechanics and other professionals are. It is unfortunate that people such as yourself exist out of greed and have no one’s best interest in mind. However, as surely as you live, one day you will no doubt suffer the consequences of your evil deeds. This world is round…it is true that what goes around comes around. So it would behoove you to do right by ALL people.

I am requesting that you reimburse us for the monies we’ve wasted in your establishment! If we cannot come to some type of monetary agreement for your lack of services you leave me no alternative but to take you to court and not only that. I will report you to not only the BBB but to every media station, and media outlet available including face book and tweeter. If we do not here from you within 24 hours of your receipt of this letter, I will be taking a copy of this letter downstairs to the one and only…Ms. Pam Zekman of CBS news Chicago!

Believe me, if Pam Zekman does a story on your business, or attempts to reach you and you do not respond. YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE A BUSINESS! Your name and company on Nationwide TV with negative publicity will ruin you. I, not my husband but I have already deterred a few individuals from patronizing your business. You really DO NOT want my mouth to put you out of business and I do not want to do that either.
I am not sure what Booker has tried to work out with you and as far as I see it, we have nothing to discuss or workout. But I am telling you to give me back my d**n money!

Riverside Car Care – Attn: Owner/Manger – 3212 Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546