Nick Mayer Auto Reviews

Nick Mayer Auto Ratings

Nick Mayer Auto Reports

Most Recent Nick Mayer Auto Complaints

Is Nick Mayer Auto a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Car / Auto Dealerships Directory ListingNick Mayer Lincoln Mercury Inc Listing

Fraudulent activity

I had a leased car that was up and my mother wanted to purchase. I called the dealership at the end of August and spoke to a salesman. He gave numbers and said it was a better value to get a new car with all the rebates/incentives and financing offers they had. We negotiated a deal (over the phone). My car was to be paid off and I was to owe nothing more on my car (excess mileage or wear). I was told they were taking my car in on a trade.

My mother took my car to dealership early September (she had a medical condition). She wasn’t feeling well but after being harassed that she would lose all the rebates she went to dealership. She came home in a brand new 2017 Ford Escape.

A few weeks go by and I get something from a company called AIM saying they did examination of my car and I owed $40 something dollars for a scratch on my bumper? I texted the sales person and was told not to worry about it. I specifically asked him if I was going to get bills and he told me no (I have copies of all the texts).

A few days later I get a bill from Ford Motor Credit for $500 something dollars for excess miles! I immediately called salesperson and he sent text back that he was with a customer. He told me not to worry, I didn’t owe anything.

This went on for weeks.

I started to get collection calls from Ford Motor Credit and I explained to them what was going on. In the meantime I left messages for manager and owner to call me back (still have never gotten phone call from either). The lady from Ford Motor Credit also tried calling the dealership and no one would call her back. I finally called and asked for salesman and learned he didn’t work there any more. I texted him and he said he quit because they were “shady” and he assured me that he was still taking care of balance on my account.

Thankfully some salesperson called me from the computer since they knew my lease would be coming up (even though they had my car) I explained to him what happened and sent him copies of all the texts that were exchanged with me and salesperson. He assured me that he would have a manager call me that day or the next day at the latest.

Four days went by and after I called and left a nasty message he called me back. To sum things up, he said he had pulled the original paperwork from my moms sale and that I had signed off on the car. I immediately knew that was a lie because I wasn’t at the dealer with my mom. I asked my mom if she signed and she said no, she would never do that. I asked for him to send me a copy of what I “supposedly” signed. He sent me a document that clearly was forged. I legal lease termination document that I did not sign.

It was later in the evening and not much I could do at that point. In the morning I called Ford Motor Credit and spoke with Supervisor and explained what was going on. She sent me my original lease paper, the same forged lease termination paper AND a forged odometer statement!! She said she could clearly see that I didn’t sign this and she waived my $500 something balance and said she was filing a formal complaint with the Dealership and that I should too.

I went to Mayfield Hts police department that day and filled out a report. I also called the BMV and filed a complaint with them. They sent a detective out to my work the next day to take my statement. This is all still pending.

I pulled my mothers paperwork because I was very sketchy of this place at this point. The same guy forged her odometer statement also and the “Finance Manger” tacked on $3500 in extras that my mother didn’t want.

I sent an email to the manager telling him that I wanted my mothers extras refunded to me in full and he had someone from dealership call me back and he sent me email confirming the cancellation. Well as of yesterday Ford had no record of any credit back and I sent the manager an email yesterday and he didn’t respond. I’m done dealing with them.