Barbera’s Autoland Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

Corp Email:
Company Contact: Arthur Carita - Principal

Barbera’s Autoland Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Barbera’s Autoland Complaint

Is Barbera’s Autoland a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Car / Auto Dealerships Directory ListingBoulevard Auto Group ListingResponse From Company

Air conditioner still making noise

My air conditioner stopped working and I called to make an appointment. Dropped my car off on Monday 8:30 appt. time and my car still wasn’t ready at 2:30 WTF?

They Charged me $169.00 to diagnostic my car and stated is needed feron and the belt needed adjusted. but what about the noise it was making when it stopped blowing and still making it now. I’m filing a complaint with the BBB.

My car still not fixed. Barbera is full of it and I will not recommend my Dog to them.

Official Responses from Barbera’s Autoland

By: Jessie H On: March 19, 2013

I am reaching out to you regarding your experience at Barbera’s Autoland and your feedback. We monitor reviews closely so that we can provide the ultimate customer satisfaction experience. We apologize for any inconvenience and we are disappointed to hear about your evaluation. I would like to discuss this matter further at your convenience and look forward to hearing from you. I can be contacted by calling 215-333-3700. Thank you, Jessie Barbera’s Autoland

25 Most Recent Barbera’s Autoland Complaints

More About Barbera’s Autoland

Alternate Boulevard Auto Group Business Names: Barbera Enterprises Inc, Barbera's on the Boulevard, Chryslerland, Gary Barbera Chryslerland, Gary Barbera Dodgeland, Gary Barbera's

Consumer Comments For Barbera’s Autoland

I’m sorry you had a bad experience at Barbera’s Autoland. We strive to make each customer’s experience a memorable one. I’d love to resolve this issue with you as soon as possible. Please call me at 215-333-3700 or e-mail me at so we can get this taken care of!

Gene Kociuba