Barbera’s Autoland

Company Contact: Arthur Carita - Principal
Corp Website: barberasautoland.com

Barbera’s Autoland Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Barbera’s Autoland Complaint

Is Barbera’s Autoland a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Car / Auto Dealerships Directory ListingBoulevard Auto Group ListingResponse From Company

Barbera's Autoland - Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - They did not help me and took my money!

If I could rate lower, I would rate -55. Stay away from this dealer. I took my car (PT Cruiser 2001) there for service, there was an obvious problem of low mpg with my car. It had 10 mpg (which is horrible). I took it to the dealer expecting that they would define the problem clearly. And the mechanic said there was no problem with the car. And I asked him, then ” why I fill the tank for every 120 miles I make?”.

He couldn ‘t come up with an answer.

And I asked him if they were still gonna charge me , cause they couldn’t even define the problem as “?professionals?”. He said yes, and they charged me $110 for wasting 2 hours of my life and for not fixing my car . I told people there, they didn’t even care.

What I understand is they are professional in raping people, not fixing cars. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! THEY ARE GONNA TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT HELP YOU.

Consumer Complaints and Reviews About Barbera’s Autoland

More About Barbera’s Autoland

Alternate Boulevard Auto Group Business Names: Barbera Enterprises Inc, Barbera's on the Boulevard, Chryslerland, Gary Barbera Chryslerland, Gary Barbera Dodgeland, Gary Barbera's

Official Responses from Barbera’s Autoland

By: Jessie H On: March 19, 2013

I am reaching out to you regarding your experience at Barbera’s Autoland and your feedback. We monitor reviews closely so that we can provide the ultimate customer satisfaction experience. We apologize for any inconvenience and we are disappointed to hear about your evaluation. I would like to discuss this matter further at your convenience and look forward to hearing from you. I can be contacted by calling 215-333-3700. Thank you, Jessie Barbera’s Autoland

Consumer Comments For Barbera’s Autoland

• Bill,

I’m sorry you had a bad experience at Barbera’s Autoland. We strive to make each customer’s experience a memorable one. I’d love to resolve this issue with you as soon as possible. Please call me at 215-333-3700 or e-mail me at gene@tomsaysyes.com so we can get this taken care of!

Thanks,