Barbera’s Autoland Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corporate Information

Business Name: Boulevard Auto Group
Category: Car / Auto Dealerships
Complaint Directory: View Listing
Corporate Address: 7810 Roosevelt Blvd.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19152 USA

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 2 Reviews / Complaints
Number Of Comments: 1 comment

Most Recent Complaint About Barbera’s Autoland

Barbera's Autoland - Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - They did not help me and took my money!

If I could rate lower, I would rate -55. Stay away from this dealer. I took my car (PT Cruiser 2001) there for service, there was an obvious problem of low mpg with my car. It had 10 mpg (which is horrible). I took it to the dealer expecting that they would define the problem clearly. And the mechanic said there was no problem with the car. And I asked him, then ” why I fill the tank for every 120 miles I make?”.

He couldn ‘t come up with an answer.

And I asked him if they were still gonna charge me , cause they couldn’t even define the problem as “?professionals?”. He said yes, and they charged me $110 for wasting 2 hours of my life and for not fixing my car . I told people there, they didn’t even care.

What I understand is they are professional in raping people, not fixing cars. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! THEY ARE GONNA TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT HELP YOU.

Additional Information:

Alternate Boulevard Auto Group Business Names: Barbera Enterprises Inc, Barbera's on the Boulevard, Chryslerland, Gary Barbera Chryslerland, Gary Barbera Dodgeland, Gary Barbera's

View Comments View More Barbera’s Autoland Complaints

Is Barbera’s Autoland a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

Official Responses from Barbera’s Autoland

By: Jessie H On: March 19, 2013

I am reaching out to you regarding your experience at Barbera’s Autoland and your feedback. We monitor reviews closely so that we can provide the ultimate customer satisfaction experience. We apologize for any inconvenience and we are disappointed to hear about your evaluation. I would like to discuss this matter further at your convenience and look forward to hearing from you. I can be contacted by calling 215-333-3700. Thank you, Jessie Barbera’s Autoland

User Thoughts About Barbera’s Autoland

One thought on “Barbera’s Autoland

1. Bill,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience at Barbera's Autoland. We strive to make each customer's experience a memorable one. I'd love to resolve this issue with you as soon as possible. Please call me at 215-333-3700 or e-mail me at gene@tomsaysyes.com so we can get this taken care of!

Thanks,