AutoMax Oklahoma Complaints

AutoMax Oklahoma Ratings

AutoMax Oklahoma Reports

Most Recent AutoMax Oklahoma Complaint

Is AutoMax Oklahoma a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Car / Auto Dealerships Directory ListingAutoMax Auto Group Inc Listing

Bait and switch confidence game (Unsavory Tactics)

Auto Dealer Fraud by AutoMax 551 North Interstate Drive, in Norman Oklahoma

Car salesman Tim Tae and Michael Green used unsavory tactics to still my vehicle equity. I asked AutoMax to shoot straight with me about the value of a 2011 Hyundai Equus vin KMHGH4JF3BU038931 in that I knew nothing about the vehicle.

Tim Tae the used car salesperson first stated the vehicle was priced at $22,000 and then later revised that statement saying he was wrong about the price when they learned what I owed on my vehicle the price was really $27,000 and further asserting that the AutoMax price list was prepared by humans and being human they make mistakes.

I trusted the salesperson explanation and traded my never smoked in clean Carfax 2011 Cadi STS VIN: 1G6DW6ED4B0134398 with only 54,000 miles valued at about $15,000, remaining loan of about $9,600 so I had about a $5,400 down payment, I signed my initials on a paper stating that I wanted $15,000 for my trade.

I have now found that the cost of the 2011 Equus was actually $22,000 and the salesman Tim Yea and Michael Green manipulated the price to consume the $5,400 down payment thus stilling my equity by not properly subtracting it from the actual price of the vehicle. $22,000 should have left me owing $17,519 with TTL included. Instead I owe $23,000.

They stated that I have a check coming for $919, but that is for Tag Title and Tax. After subtraction the processing fees AutoMax Norman Oklahoma has a balance owed of $5081.00.

Moreover, I to had conduct internet research to find Michael Green’s real name for this report in that he misrepresented himself by using the name Phil Williams. Why? I can’t understand why Michael Green hid his true identity?