Sleep Number Reviews

Sleep Number Reports

Most Recent Sleep Number Complaints

Is Sleep Number a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Beds / Mattresses Directory ListingSelect Comfort Corporation Listing

I was ripped off by them!

5 years ago I purchased a Sleep Number Bed and found that the padded top was wearing out to the point that the comfort was not there anymore. I contacted their customer service department to see what my options were.

First I was told I had to purchase a new mattress and after an argument about the warranty they finally agreed with me and told me I could get a replacement padded top and under padding for 595.00 and that the cost could be put on my Sleep Number Card with NO interest for 12 months.

On my first billing I saw an interest charge for $13.61 which is equal to 29.99%!

I called customer service and after talking with 5 different arrogant people for a total of 1 hour and 40 minutes I was told that I was never was offered no interest on this purchase because it was a warranty replacement. I asked her why would anyone knowingly consent to paying 30% interest for anything and yes I was offered no interest for 12 months.

Select Comfort refused to give me, a repeat customer, interest free financing for 12 months for a total of $163.32 or give me a discount of that much or make any concessions at all.

This company has no interest in their customers just their money. Stay away from them!