Sleep Number Beds Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

Corp Phone Number: 763-551-7000
Company Contact: Shelly Ibach - President and CEO

Sleep Number Beds Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Sleep Number Beds Complaint

Is Sleep Number Beds a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Beds / Mattresses Directory ListingSelect Comfort Corporation Listing

Poor business practices

Beware of the Sleep Number business practices. A portion of the purchase price was attributed to the mattress delivery. When the mattress proved to be defective and had to be taken back, we were still charged for the delivery of the junk in the first place.

And it took a long time to convince them not to assess an additional charge to take the mattress back.

Select Comfort Corporation – 9800 59th Avenue, North Minneapolis, MN 55442 Macedonia

Consumer Comments For Sleep Number Beds

• i have purchased two beds and facilitated the sale of two more by my recommendation in the last twenty years. my newest, most deluxe, most expensive model pretty much disintegrated over ten years. the plastic bladder port crumbled. broken pieces of the port stuck in the pump hose rendering it unusable. the mattress case fell apart at the seems and elsewhere. this bed was unused for half the time as i travel in my job. they wanted nearly nine hundred dollars for replacement parts.
    customer service offered only rote recitation of warranty specifics, attitude, tone of voice and obnoxious asides. the last csr i spoke with told me she didn’t believe me.
    on the positive side, their obnoxious csr’s inspired me to try tempurpedic. i love it.
    to hell with sleep number.

• Your father’s 91 year old bones are the cause of his issue. Not the Sleep Number bed.

• This company may have been customer oriented at one time but I’m not feeling that way about them right now. They sure were friendly taking our money when we bought a total of five of their beds. My 91 year old father has had problems for at least the last year and a half with his bed. I’ve been to the store that sold it to him and I’ve called customer service. They are more than happy to sell you a bed but have minimal service after the fact. They have NO one who can come out to actually see or fix the problem he’s having, so we’ve done everything the customer service folks told us to try. At least they tried to help us. The salesman? Not so much as far as getting help to actually fix the problem. End result? We just spent the last two nights at the emergency room making sure my father hadn’t broken his ribs because of this bed. All because this company has made no allowances to have someone come out to SEE what was actually going on. We would have happily paid for a service call. Instead he is now dealing with severely bruised ribs and huge medical bills. Guess what? We told everyone we could in the ER exactly why we were there. We’re going back to Sealy Posturepedic.