Regions

Company Contact: O.B. Grayson Hall - President
Corp Website: regions.com

Regions Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Regions Complaint Filed

Is Regions a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Banks Directory ListingRegions Financial Corporation Listing

Regions Bank - bank account

I need to make a complaint about regions bank. I have not used my bank card for over 4 weeks. i am still; having transactions coming out of my account. I have a recent charge out of my account that drew my account into overdraft. The charge was from kmart. I haven’t been to kmart in months. So why am I just getting this taken out of my account?

When i contacted the bank about this issue he informed me that if a business does not pay the bill then they take it out of pending status. That does not make sense. if you use your card someplace does the amount not come directly out of your account.

I have put $200.00 in my account to take it out of overdraft status and each day it goes right back into overdraft. if i haven’t used my bank card or written any checks how is this possible.

Consumer Complaints and Reviews About Regions

Click To Search For Regions Complaints

Consumer Comments For Regions

• I’ve had Regions for many years and now am retired. I’ve had exemplary service from all employees and the bank as a whole. Most of the time I am rewarded with customer service which is beyond my expectation.