First Niagara Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Gary M. Crosby - President and CEO
Corp Website: firstniagara.com

First Niagara Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest First Niagara Complaint Filed

Is First Niagara a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Banks Directory ListingFirst Niagara Financial Group Inc Listing

First Niagara "LACK" of customer service

Christina Scwindler the assistant manager at First Niagara Bank has neglected my business account at that office. I have been banking there for two years and everyone knows me and my business. On July 3rd 2013 and again on July 5th 2013 Christina returned 11 payroll checks totaling a little over $2,000.00 and didn’t pay on them. She also charged me $444.00 in bank fees.

When ever a problem like this happened they would always call me and let me know that I needed to come in and make a deposit and they would pay on the checks. I have money in other accounts in that bank that I could transfer and they know that so this never should’ve happened.

I spoke with the area manager Terri Vertalino regarding this situation and all she could do is apologize and tell me that the bank was very busy that day because they were closed tomorrow for the 4th of July holiday!!! This is not a good excuse and something needs to be done regarding the neglect on their part.

10 Most Recent First Niagara Complaints

Click To Search For First Niagara Complaints

More About First Niagara

Alternate First Niagara Bank Business Names: Empire National Leasing, Inc. | First Niagara Bank

Consumer Comments For First Niagara