Vehicle Protection of America Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: David Musiker - President
Corp Website: vehicleprotectionamerica.com

Vehicle Protection of America Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Vehicle Protection of America Complaint

Is Vehicle Protection of America a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Auto Services / Repair Directory ListingVehicle Protection of America LLC Listing

SCAM - Denying obvious breakdown and shifting blame

2005 LR3, 124 kmi. covered till 150kmi. “Timing chain and timing gears…(included in coverage)”

Story:
Received envelope with Land Rover sign on it, offering extended warranty, “bumper to bumper” on brochure. Called in, very nice gent Ronald Marshall was promising lots of things, we bought it, now after 3 years our LR3 seems like jumped timing chain, destroyed tensioner and making noise now. My tech guy called the claim line and both of as got a surprising gent on the other line Terry, ext 3317. He listened my tech (bachelor in science and Precision specialist) and he (Terry) over the phone determined that stretched cam shaft timing chain is normal tear and wear.:) My tech guys asked him to base his case that he would understand, but in return Terry said that his supervisor told him that is Black and clear that its not covered due normal tear and he hanged up on us.

I called my self to have a clear answer from him but his associate didn’t bother to connect me to any person or supervisor and started the same story that its normal hen timing chain is tear due to time:))) after Terry got back on line he raised voice and “not nice” offered us to go about our business…and then he hanged up again. My local Land Rover dealer rolled his eyes after hearing this story and gave me a very clear and nice letter, that said: I am manager for long time at land rover and never in my life I crossed the stretched timing chain due to tear and use.

So, my legal team Is preparing a letter for the VPA so they going to take us seriously. looked up the company recently and I tell you that I am not alone…there is many and many people like me, screwed up by those crooks, by denying obvious breakdown and shifting blame on normal stuff…

Letter from LR dealer and report from my Tech attached to the Attorney letter. Letter dated 4/13/15 . interesting to see the respond and case presented to base their theory of metal parts stretching normally…due to normal tear and use…

Consumer Comments For Vehicle Protection of America

• After obtaining the address of this company, I had to travel DUH, as a result of it absolutely was Boca Raton, FL … home of the many scam firms. Their address wasn’t on the official-looking flyer, either. they’re additionally NOT related to the BBB; another red flag! currently, I actually have a headache wondering however desperate i used to be to not let my pledge expire, that crystal rectifier this guy to inform Pine Tree State no matter I needed to listen to.

good job

This kind of complaints can be happened only if the car dealers and repairs just zipped his mouth for an opinion regarding on the defect of the car, if it can be easy to be repair or not.Visit this site Rover v8 Engine Parts for all your concerns.