Safelite AutoGlass Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Safelite.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: December 19, 2014

Safelite AutoGlass Corporate Contact

Business Name: Safelite Group, Inc.
2400 Farmers Dr
Columbus, Ohio 43235 USA

Corp Phone Number: 866-212-5457
Company Contact: Thomas M Feeney - CEO
Corp Website: safelite.com

Safelite AutoGlass Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Safelite AutoGlass Complaint

Is Safelite AutoGlass a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Auto Services / Repair Directory ListingSafelite Group, Inc. Listing

Bad News For Your Car!

I have a 2001 BMW 330ci convertible with 50k miles in top condition. Received a small crack on windshield from a rock while driving on interstate in Sarasota Florida. I called Safelite Auto Glass to set up for replacement in which they said 3-5 days and will be completed. I never heard from them and had to call the only to be told that is in order from BMW. Two weeks after crack they come to my house to repair and they were on time, repair person was sloppy and unprofessional.

Long story short, he chipped my paint on hood, busted bottom trim at bottom of windshield, large gap at side od seal and black sealant squished at interior left side. I was so shocked I didn’t know what to say and when I did the tech said there was nothing he could do and drove off. I call their office and they said manager would call back and he never did.

Finally they sent another guy out and he started making all these excuses etc.. and he was sloppy looking as well. I told him my wife had her windshield replaced by another company and it look as if no work took place and we had no problems. His response was ” Well that Mercedes and this is BMW” at this point I ask him to leave in which he did.

This one of the worst companies I have ever come across and shout it out for all to BEWARE! they will leave you car in worst condition prior to them touching.

Safelite Auto Glass Service – Washington St Sarasota Florida | 813-982-5105