O’Reilly Auto Parts Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 3 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About O’Reilly Auto Parts

O'Rielly's auto

I was returning brake pads to O’Reilly Auto Parts that were not needed in the original box purchased 3 days ago and core charges on 1 caliper and 2 caliper mounting brackets ” I was informed when i tried to return the cores I needed the boxes ” you need to put that information on the” BOXES and the RECEIPT ”

I drove 45 miles one way to the Pine city , MN O’rielly’s .

I saw no humor in this situation so i left the pads and cores at their front door and cald the store to let them know that they can keep there core and pads THEY MUST NEED THE MONEY.  Of course they know they have lost a long time customer and have add to the people that will discredit O’rielly’s.  As I told the staff in the store in life you get what you give.

I own a smaller business and all my customer are important to us and i inform all of my employees that they are only as good as there last project / customer. Maybe that why Lusters Pro Floors has been in business for over 30 years we never would argue over a box and inconvenience our customer that way

O’Rielly’s auto
Pine City MN

View Comments View More O’Reilly Auto Parts Complaints

Is O’Reilly Auto Parts a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About O’Reilly Auto Parts

8 thoughts on “O’Reilly Auto Parts

1. WOW, if this truly happened im so sorry, we prefer them to be in the box, so when we return them to our dc the store gets its credit with out any discrepancy, this is only what is peered! but if you don't have it its ok they should of excepted them from you, they could of placed a tag on them noting the part # not that it would make a deference to you . if I may let me explain why we prefer it, as you know Oreilly's has many stores, we have to return them to our distribution center for credit when there is no box & or bar code it can be harder for the store to receive their credit. as we except warranties & cores you can see how this cvan be costly if the stores don't receive there credit. & the amount of parts being collected having them in the originail box will prevent any problems & help stream line the process. again I will personally apologize for you problem as it is only what is perferd not the rule hope now you can see why, I wish you were my customer so I could of given you better customer service. please also not on every invoice there is a phone # & a web sight you can use not only for problem but also for great customer service please use it ! also the store MGR . District MGR & Regional MGR contact phone numbers should be posted on the front door both on the inside & the outside of the glass, as a Store MGR my self I would of liked to known about the issue so I could teach my team member & had the opportunity to make it right for you ! as in any business training is an on going thing. & just like any job team members can become complacent so sorry you had this experience I assure you our goal is to give great customer service!

2. Go anywhere but Oreilly auto parts in oklahoma. At the newcastle store you will find rude managers who dont give a crap about their employees. They have lost some good employees because of the management.

• They are never supposed to cover labor. Labor is at your cost regardless of how it goes. Only way any body is covered under warranty labor is if they had given you a warranty on labor. Oreilly is not responsible. What is your point here?

3. I was in the East Little Creek, Norfolk VA O'Riley Auto parts store when I witnessed a sales associate Bernie being rude to a customer. Not only that he was discussing another employee with another employee in front of everyone. I found this to be rude and disrespectful. I personally don't need to hear the store gossip and I'm sure no one else does either. The employee he was talking about seemed to be the only one assisting everyone the best he could. I feel that customer service training would benefit the employees on how they handle other customers and fellow employees. Overall the store is nice but I will not seek the assistance of Bernie.

• Auto zone has a list a mile long with problems. What are you talking about? Brake pads squeek all the time and they NEVER want to accept the returns for the,