O’Reilly Auto Parts Complaints

Corp Website: oreillyauto.com

O’Reilly Auto Parts Ratings

O’Reilly Auto Parts Reports

Most Recent O’Reilly Auto Parts Complaints

Is O’Reilly Auto Parts a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Auto Services / Repair Directory ListingO'Reilly Automotive Inc Listing

Worst customer relations ever!

O’Reilly Auto Parts just isn’t what they used to be! I was happy to hear that O’Reilly was opening up down the street from me. I used O’reilly for the bulk of my business, years ago when I had another business. They were great. Too bad they are nothing like they once were.

I called the new store on a Friday to see what I would need to open a commercial account. The commercial sales person told me he would be by to see me that weekend, Monday at the latest. Close to two weeks later he shows up with his boss. Told me that he didn’t drop the ball…..must have been miscommunication, I overlooked that.

I ordered two parts from the store. On the second delivery, I noticed there was tax charged on the part. I told the driver to have the store manager call me. That never happened. I waited until the next day and called corporate. That person said he’d get on it immediately and take care of it that day. Never heard a thing about it again.

I finally called the manager on the 1st of April and he said he would refund the tax money and have the core picked up that day. Never heard from him again! On the 8th of April, I called corporate again. Again, I was assured it would be handled.

Here it is the 12th of April, a conversation with the store manager, three calls to corporate, and I have yet to deal with one person that hasn’t completely dropped the ball. The core that they were supposed to pick up is still sitting beside my desk. Looks like I’m going to have to return it myself and eat the tax money too.

Update: Never heard from corporate, never heard from the store manager. They sent a driver with a cash refund on the taxes and core. The days of business owners and management making things right is long gone with this company. I guess they go on averages now. Most people these days are sheep, they’ll continue to do business with businesses that don’t care about their customers. I never thought I’d see the day that Oreilly’s became worse than Autozone, that day has come!

DON’T EVEN THINK OF DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. THEY TREAT PAYING CUSTOMERS LIKE DIRT AND APPARENTLY DON’T HAVE ANYONE THEY HAVE TO ANSWER TO.

O’Reilly Auto Parts – 3860 Palm Beach Blvd Fort Myers FL 33905 | 239-215-3923

Most Recent Reviews About O’Reilly Auto Parts

Submit a Complaint or Review For O’Reilly Auto Parts

12 Comments on "O’Reilly Auto Parts"

I bought an ignition control module for an old Buick Skylark from O’reily for $100 a few years ago. After a month it went bad. I went to get it replaced and they said they had no record of my purchase. Stupidly, I bought another from them because I needed my car and couldn’t get to a better auto parts store a few miles away. A few months later, that module went bad. I had lost the receipts and I got the same story. “We have no record of your purchase in our computer”. This was their store in Brunswick,… Read more »
Bought a bottle of wheel cleaner for $4.99 on sale, came home after 2 tires it starts coming out 5x’s as fast, took back, some rude guy names Jeff acted like is was running a scam on returning in 1/2 empty bottles .. tried to explain, he said not sure i can take back a 1/2 empty bottle???? Seriously??? I drove 16 miles round trip in a BMW, Really think i’m running a scam. Gas cost more than the bottle, I just wanted my exchange so I could put it on my tires.. OMG! I left my 1/2 bottle and… Read more »

What is with their web site ?

It looks like the web in the 80’s.

I entered "brake controller" and it said it didn’t have any.

WTF ??

WOW, if this truly happened im so sorry, we prefer them to be in the box, so when we return them to our dc the store gets its credit with out any discrepancy, this is only what is peered! but if you don’t have it its ok they should of excepted them from you, they could of placed a tag on them noting the part # not that it would make a deference to you . if I may let me explain why we prefer it, as you know Oreilly’s has many stores, we have to return them to our… Read more »

O M G. If this example of Ed l.’s English skills is any indication, it’s a wonder the store is even open! Surely they don’t make people without 3rd grade skills into a “Store MGR”. . .

Go anywhere but Oreilly auto parts in oklahoma. At the newcastle store you will find rude managers who dont give a crap about their employees. They have lost some good employees because of the management.

bad heater core and now they tell me i they wont cover the $405 for labor i had the buick dealer charge me to install it

They are never supposed to cover labor. Labor is at your cost regardless of how it goes. Only way any body is covered under warranty labor is if they had given you a warranty on labor. Oreilly is not responsible. What is your point here?

WRONG. Labor claims ARE paid (and replacement parts) for reputable installer ‘Partners’ when a defective part fails within warranty. If you had the Buick Dealer do the work, you have an invoice.

I was in the East Little Creek, Norfolk VA O’Riley Auto parts store when I witnessed a sales associate Bernie being rude to a customer. Not only that he was discussing another employee with another employee in front of everyone. I found this to be rude and disrespectful. I personally don’t need to hear the store gossip and I’m sure no one else does either. The employee he was talking about seemed to be the only one assisting everyone the best he could. I feel that customer service training would benefit the employees on how they handle other customers and… Read more »

My gosh man, just go to auto zone. LOL All the energy you are wasting, when you could be using it to install your new part.

Auto zone has a list a mile long with problems. What are you talking about? Brake pads squeek all the time and they NEVER want to accept the returns for the,