O’Reilly Auto Parts Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Gregory L Henslee - CEO
Corp Website: oreillyauto.com

O’Reilly Auto Parts Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest O’Reilly Auto Parts Complaint

Is O’Reilly Auto Parts a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Auto Services / Repair Directory Listing

Stolen Money

I purchased a Gas Cap $15.26. I told my car to have the smog done. The Gas Cap Turned out to be Defective. I returned the Gas Cap to the Store at 14711 Crenshaw Blvd and they Respond with- I don’t know that this could be defective because I have no way to test it.

On the back of the Receipt it say they have the option to offer a Manufacturers replacement or refund not a store credit which was offered to me. I told him the manager of the store I don’t need it and would like a refund. I store credit was what he want to do and I refused that because I don’t need anything else from their store that would be like throwing away money…

So if O’Reilly is that hard up for money they can keep it, which gives me the right to bad mouth them for what they have done to me and millions of other hard working individuals.

To See the Video Type in on Youtube .com O’Reilly Auto Parts or Click here: http://youtu.be/pWHkA214OQs

For my complete conversation to the Manager of the store Just Rude as was the Asst Manager unconcerned and lack of Customer Satisfaction even through on the receipt it will tell you a lie like We believe in total Customer Satisfaction What BS

O’Reilly Auto Parts – 14711 Crenshaw Blvd Hawthorne, Ca 90250 | 310-515-6845

Consumer Comments For O’Reilly Auto Parts

• Bought a bottle of wheel cleaner for $4.99 on sale, came home after 2 tires it starts coming out 5x’s as fast, took back, some rude guy names Jeff acted like is was running a scam on returning in 1/2 empty bottles .. tried to explain, he said not sure i can take back a 1/2 empty bottle???? Seriously??? I drove 16 miles round trip in a BMW, Really think i’m running a scam. Gas cost more than the bottle, I just wanted my exchange so I could put it on my tires.. OMG! I left my 1/2 bottle and did not get the exchange (He only offered it) when i went back in to get his name. I had the mgr. name and district mgr name..At that point it’s way to late to make me happy on a $4.99 item. I’ll just go to Napa where i should have gone anyway! I hope they enjoy my $4.99.. I’LL NEVER GIVE THEM ANOTHER PENNY! STAY AWAY FROM CARTERSVILLE, Ga O’Reilly’s > Daniel M.

• What is with their web site ?

It looks like the web in the 80’s.

I entered "brake controller" and it said it didn’t have any.

WTF ??

• WOW, if this truly happened im so sorry, we prefer them to be in the box, so when we return them to our dc the store gets its credit with out any discrepancy, this is only what is peered! but if you don’t have it its ok they should of excepted them from you, they could of placed a tag on them noting the part # not that it would make a deference to you . if I may let me explain why we prefer it, as you know Oreilly’s has many stores, we have to return them to our distribution center for credit when there is no box & or bar code it can be harder for the store to receive their credit. as we except warranties & cores you can see how this cvan be costly if the stores don’t receive there credit. & the amount of parts being collected having them in the originail box will prevent any problems & help stream line the process. again I will personally apologize for you problem as it is only what is perferd not the rule hope now you can see why, I wish you were my customer so I could of given you better customer service. please also not on every invoice there is a phone # & a web sight you can use not only for problem but also for great customer service please use it ! also the store MGR . District MGR & Regional MGR contact phone numbers should be posted on the front door both on the inside & the outside of the glass, as a Store MGR my self I would of liked to known about the issue so I could teach my team member & had the opportunity to make it right for you ! as in any business training is an on going thing. & just like any job team members can become complacent so sorry you had this experience I assure you our goal is to give great customer service!

• Go anywhere but Oreilly auto parts in oklahoma. At the newcastle store you will find rude managers who dont give a crap about their employees. They have lost some good employees because of the management.

• bad heater core and now they tell me i they wont cover the $405 for labor i had the buick dealer charge me to install it

• They are never supposed to cover labor. Labor is at your cost regardless of how it goes. Only way any body is covered under warranty labor is if they had given you a warranty on labor. Oreilly is not responsible. What is your point here?

• I was in the East Little Creek, Norfolk VA O’Riley Auto parts store when I witnessed a sales associate Bernie being rude to a customer. Not only that he was discussing another employee with another employee in front of everyone. I found this to be rude and disrespectful. I personally don’t need to hear the store gossip and I’m sure no one else does either. The employee he was talking about seemed to be the only one assisting everyone the best he could. I feel that customer service training would benefit the employees on how they handle other customers and fellow employees. Overall the store is nice but I will not seek the assistance of Bernie.

• My gosh man, just go to auto zone. LOL All the energy you are wasting, when you could be using it to install your new part.

• Auto zone has a list a mile long with problems. What are you talking about? Brake pads squeek all the time and they NEVER want to accept the returns for the,