AE Towing Eugene Reviews

AE Towing Eugene Ratings

AE Towing Eugene Reports

Most Recent AE Towing Eugene Complaints

Is AE Towing Eugene a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Auto Services / Repair Directory ListingAE Collision & Customs Listing

Rude Customer Service

Our daughter’s car was towed and impounded at AE Towing & Collision on 1/27/17. I received a certified letter telling me of this event on 2/6/17.

When we went to pick the car up, I showed the lady behind the counter my letter and asked why it had taken so long for me to be notified of the impound, thus racking up additional charges.

All three employees instantly became defensive and even started cussing- telling my husband to, “Shut the -uck up!” (twice!) and ordered us to leave. The police were called and we welcomed them.

Now, I’m not sure if they didn’t like a tough question coming from a woman or if they thought they’d like to harass an easy target in my disabled husband (mind you, he is an above-the-knee amputee who walks with crutches), but none the less, I’ve never seen such poor customer service in all of my 51 years!

This company has a contract with the city of Eugene, and this is the face we see? I would hope that people behind a desk, representing a company or agency, should be able to answer questions without becoming irate, disrespectful or hostile!

Please, for your safety and sanity, look elsewhere for your towing and automotive needs. Please tell the people you care about- especially your daughters, the elderly or the disabled- that this company has very POOR customer service and satisfaction, they intimidate cuss and yell at customers.

We will never recommend this company and I hope you won’t either! We can all do better (and for a much cheaper price, I might add)!!!