Select Laundry Reviews

Most Recent Select Laundry Complaints

Is Select Laundry a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Appliances Directory Listing

Illegally takes money

Similar to some of the other complaints, the Company illegally withdrew money from my accounts without my permission. I am and was not a customer of Select Laundry.

I submitted a payment for a friend about 2 years ago, they kept MY CREDIT CARD information on file and 2 years later withdrew funds that they determined were “noncollectable”.

I will also be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. NO WAY this is okay.

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Select Laundry

5 Comments on "Select Laundry"

I had been a customer of select laundry for over 7yrs . On March 10,2017 my husband asked the company if we could purchase the washer and dryer since we have had so long. They denied the request. He than asked if they would switch the appliances out for newer models, needless to say they were not very happy about this and tried to discourage us by stating it would just be better to keep the ones we have, because they could not guarantee that the ones in the warehouse were not dented. However, on March 14, 2017 the driver… Read more »
AVOID @ ALL COSTS! – Select Laundry in Charlotte NC Let me tell you. The owner of this company who calls himself Thomas or whoever, is a VERY VILE, DANGEROUS, UNRULY, DISRESPECTFUL, NASTY AND UNEDUCATED individual! The fact that they are located in the section 8/unemployed section of East Charlotte says it all. So let me begin my story. I ordered service online about a week ago, looking to save a few $$$ (God looked out and made it so that I didn’t get THIS junk). Seeing as though, I hae used Appliance Warehouse before, I sought to try this… Read more »

Select Laundry is a very poor busniess. They they tell the truth there washers and dryers are in poor quality shape before you get them and the company blames you. My dryer caught on fire and select laundry blames me and said they are charging me for this. No one ask if my family was ok or even ask me what had happened. They was suppose to come check the dryer and took both washer and dryer without me knowing. Very sorry company

Do not rent from this company! The machines do not work and they do not service them as agreed!

This company is a poor excuse for a rental company. They are inconsiderate and don’t tell the truth. My dryer caught on fire and they blamed me never will I refer this company to anyone