NutriBullet Reviews

Most Recent NutriBullet Complaints

Is NutriBullet a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Appliances Directory ListingNutriBullet LLC Listing

Non-Existent Customer Service

I’ve used my NutriBullet for about 4yrs & have loved it. However when I recently replaced some of the parts with a 5 piece set (purchased at Bed Bath & Beyond), I noticed within 2 weeks that the large mixing tumbler had what appeared to be “stress fractures” running up the sides…

I tried twice to reach the customer service department only to be put on hold indefinitely. I am self-employed & cannot afford for this to happen repeatedly.

The 1st time I called I couldn’t hold any longer & was told they could call me back (wait time ~12 minutes)… 4 hours later as I went to bed, still no call to resolve my dilemma!

This is unacceptable when hard working people have put out hard earned $$ for their products & then end up in some nebulous tech black hole to resolve (what I perceive to be) a fairly simple challenge – replacement of the tumbler in question…

Love the product, hate the customer service, and owning my own home based business customer service IS my business..

15 Most Recent Reviews About NutriBullet

More About NutriBullet

NutriBullet Infomercial: NutriBullet is well known for its extensive advertising on TV Informercials
AKA: Nutribullet Big W, Nutribullet Australia, Nutribullet Target, Nutribullet Perth
NutriBullet Parent Company: Capital Brands, LLC P.O. Box 4564 Pacoima, CA 91333-4564 (310) 996-7200 - Capital Brands
With David Wolfe

Submit a Complaint or Comment For NutriBullet

376 Comments on "NutriBullet"

THIIS PRODUCT IS PURE JUNK……IT LEAKS NO MATTER HOW TIGHT YOU SCVREW IT ON.. I HAD BOUGHT 2 AND THEY BOTH DID THE SAME THIING ALSO THE BLADE IS FAULTY. I want a total refund………………..

hi got a nutribullet in 02/2017 returned it in03/17 motor would heat up smelt like the motor was burning made about a dozen drinks last few the motor would quite working. took it back to the place I bought it from they gave me a new one had this one for a week and just 20 minutes ago made a drink and the motor heating up and smoking not impressed. going to bring it back and get my money back. to bad its not built to work properly use to be a good machine did have the smaller one before.

had for slightly over one year and the spinner cracked in peices and unit started smoking while making my drink i was first told blade assembly would cost $19 called back to place order its now $69 come on guys i could buy another unit at that cost, if the part is defective it should be free I am going to try ninja this time but not without complaiing on every forum I can find. After two 30 minute phone calls with your customer service I gave less info for my marriage license!

I am getting ready to contact one of the owners, Colin Sapire, who by the way has been involved in as many as 22 companies over his life time. I am also going to file with Better Business Bureau and the Interstate Commerce Commission. I purchased a Nutribullet package for $240.60 as a gift. The money came out of my credit card on January 17, 2017. (Please note the box was never opened as it was not wanted by the person I bought it for.) I was told when I ordered that I could return it within 30 days and… Read more »

My NutriBullet just exploded. In my face. I feel sick to my stomach because of how freaked out I am. I got lucky but I investigated it after a shower and the tabs that are supposed to interlock are completely broken off. I know they weren’t like that before I started using it, so I’m pretty shaken up about this but I did get lucky because I didn’t suffer any injuries (thank goodness). Definitely wasn’t a planned part of my day.

Rebecca, I am sorry this happened to you. I have used my NutriBullet for 9 months, nearly every day. On Thursday morning, the machine started freaking out. It was shaking all over the counter, and I yelled out for help from my husband who was standing at the sink washing eggs. In the same moment, I realized I should unplug it from the outlet. As I reached with my right hand to unplug it from the wall, I had my left hand just in front of my face and neck, the NutriBullet cup blew apart like a bomb, sent me… Read more »
I purchased the original Nutribullet and for a short time it worked fine. Then, after securely and tightly putting the lid on and starting the blending process, fluid would leak and spit out of the blender and, at times, on me. Now, after the fluid having built up over time, the blender won’t even work because the plastic parts that are pushed down to activate the blending process, have hardened. Furthermore, the poorly designed plastic cup with its 3 cheap plastic parts that you depress to begin the blending have broken off – making the blender not work at all… Read more »

This morning I was blending my usual smoothie and the motor started smoking. Luckily I was standing there or we would have had a major fire!!!!!!!

January 16 2017. This morning the exact same thing happened to my daughter has Cindy. Also made a big mess in my kitchen, was very glad my granddaughter was still sleeping, or she could have also gotten burnt, and she too is complaining about the pain.

January 15,2017 I was mixing a hot protein drink in my bullet. When I opened the lid it exploded the hot liquid onto my arm, hand, neck, head and leg. Causing minor to severe burns! Painful!

I have purchased 6 of them because I liked the way they pulverized the fruit. They all stopped working within 6 months.. The heavy motor design started smoking and had to discard it. All of them leaked the juice from the seal of top rim, and was waiting if they could fix that all these years.
Very disappointing. You need to stop manufacturing defective products from China.

My husband bought a nutribullet and paid $102. at wal mart. We used it 5 times in the year we had it and when we went to use it again it would not work. We will never buy another nutribullet again. They are not worth being ripped off for.

Bought 2 at once because it was a better buy and I figured I would keep 1 at work. Used the 1 at work maybe 3 times, but used the 1 at home twice daily. The 1 at home s__t the bed. Fine it had a lot of use, brought the 1 from work home, it s__t the bed ONE DAY later! Don’t tell me these things aren’t made to have a predetermined life! I’ll never recommend or buy another.

80% of the time I can’t get the lid off and the ingredients are wasted. I’ve also had the lid leak. I wouldn’t suggest this product.

What can you expect from a machine made in China? Inferior metals and design flaws, of course. Don’t get me wrong but China does make a lot of good things and I’ll still buy products made in China, I’ll make sure it’s good for me. It’s all about profits and what gets pushed aside are your problems with those products. It takes (“I hate to say this”) creative business know-how to sell crap to Americans and others. The true facts is that those company selling the products will not tell you the bad things about their products, it won’t sell.… Read more »

U losers have nothing better to do u can find something wrong with anything. Like when I’m a famous actor in gonna be the best there ever was but there will still be loser jelous idiots that will talk crap o never saw any rust on my nuti bullet and I use it almost every day go to hell u moron I wish I saw u at the mall or something ur a loser

You aren’t an American or have a learning disability with spelling! It’s their right to say or write what they want! Good luck being an actor.

why are you calling people losers? constructive criticism of a product is what improves it in the future. I suggest you take your negativity somewhere else.

I am writing this review because I was gifted this an have really been frustrated with its obviously constructed obnoxious flaws…..I feel as if this company makes an inferior product that they market and give the appearance as its is high quality and sell for $70+ dollars depending on the package…. They keep stating its an improvement from previous models and in some ways they addressed the limitations from previous models only to create worse new ones… They leak because its a design flaw….When you initiate the motor it causes the bottom to turn because you are holding onto the… Read more »

Bought my first Bullet and it lasted for 4 months. Took it back to Sam’s Club they offered my the NutiBullet 900 plus $20.00. 4 months later the 900 is very hard, if not impossible, to push down to start. Going back to Sam’s again.

Received the 900 series for a Christmas gift. I’m having the same problem.

Brought my Nutribullet last December and thought it was a great way to get healthy. But in the last month it has stopped working. Very fed up as wasn’t cheap and will never buy another one again. Just took it to the dump this morning to get rid of it.

I have had a MagicBullet for a few years. I never had any problem with it. I still use it at times. I needed something more powerful and was impressed to purchase the NutriBullet. After using it for approximately 6 months, I used it for the last time 2 days ago. I am so tired of wondering if and / or when the liquid will leak into the motor and down onto the counter. When the machine doesn’t leak, all is okay. I just never know when. I include certain ingredients which I cannot afford to waste. I need them… Read more »

I thought the reason my smoothie leaked into the motor area was my fault, l did not screw it on evenly. Pls. advise, how to l now thoroughly clean it. I am a relatively new user !

Water is your best option…be careful unplug it but you will need to run it while it is still wet which could be also dangerous so be sure to wear rubber thick gloves…its important to run it before it drys or else you will cause oxidation on the motor arbor…good luck…. These are a p**s poor cheaply made device and are designed to fail in my opinion!

mine lasted less than six months. was hard to initiate the blender process, motor would not shut off after use had to unplug it. never again.

HORRIBLE customer service. Basically refuses to honor it’s own warranty by continuously looping emails and just simply replacing the unit. I have dealt with the great company like Black and Decker and they replaced a broken vacuum no questions asked in 24 hours. This crappy company NutriBullet is the opposite. Unit broke in less than 3 months and instead of replacing the unit, they keep asking me to call this number and that email. Worse is leadership of this company is missing. This is a SCAM!

They are sending me a new nutribullet RX after 1 phone call. I think that is very good customer service.

i love my nutribullet pro, but LOATHE the company’s “customer service.” i ordered some extra parts, and the fedex tracking site says that they were delivered this past friday at 11:30 AM. well, i’m not sure where they were delivered to, as no one at my small company (6 people), and no one in our building (3 other companies) has gotten the package. when i check the fedex tracking number and click to see proof of delivery, there isn’t any… just an error. ok. so i got online this morning and contacted customer service, and have heard nothing (aside from… Read more »

Ordered my NutriBullet RX system over the phone on Sunday the 16th of August about noon. Paid EXTRA for the expedited shipping. Well, here it is Thursday the 20th at 6:45PM, no E-Mail, no nuthing = THAT SURE AS HADES IS NOT EXPEDITED SHIPPING !!! = I hope the product is better that the PHONY PROMISE of Expedited Shipping !!!

Not impressed at all with my NutriBullet. Bought mine 2 months ago, and have only used it a few minutes a week. It died on me Saturday, after about 15 seconds….No matter what I do… it still remains a giant paperweight on my counter. So, not very impressed with the product at all.