NutriBullet Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.46 of 5
Based On: 108 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About NutriBullet

Poor Service Take Your Money No Product

Toni Carter Is anyone having this problem? I ordered my nutribullet sometime in February 2014. I still to this day don’t have a nutribullet. (4-15-14) when I received mine it didn’t work right. The gasket kept falling out and into the food chamber. I purchase this from HSN. Let me tell you never again.

Call HSN again 3-9-14 and was told they were out of stock, nothing they can do, and that it would take 30 days to just get the slip to return the product. Meanwhile they are charging my credit card for a product I don’t have. So finally the pick up paper comes and I have to schedule a pick up with fed ex..

Here it is 15 days since nutribullet received the defective machine and I still don’t have a machine! What poor horrible service both from HSN and Nurtibullet. Meanwhile they keep charging my charge card. AND I DON’T have the nutribullet it’s 3
months now!

Original order#1088731626 now have another order#1095401381
Like · · 4 minutes ago near Cherry Hill, NJ

HSN and Nutribullet -1392 Sarah Pl Ontario, CA 91761

Additional Information:

NutriBullet Infomercial

NutriBullet is well known for its extensive advertising on TV Informercials. AKA: Nutribullet Big W - NutriBullet Parent Company: Capital Brands, LLC P.O. Box 4564 Pacoima, CA 91333-4564 (310) 996-7200 - Capital Brands

View Comments View More NutriBullet Complaints

Is NutriBullet a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

NutriBullet Reviews and Complaints

User Thoughts About NutriBullet

374 thoughts on “NutriBullet

1. I bought a nutribullet..used it for 10 days… Then when I was drinking one the other day..pieces of the gasket were in my smoothie.took it back to Bed Bath and Beyond,and got a new one…made a smoothie today and the gasket came off again!!

2. I bought a nutribullet..used it for 10 days… Then when I was drinking one the other day..pieces of the gasket were in my smoothie.took it back to Bed Bath and Beyond,and got a new one…made a smoothie today and the gasket came off again!!
    Wish I read the complaints first!!

3. Do NOT order from this company! Buy in in a local store! I like the Nutribullet. However, I made the mistake of ordering 1 jar of Vitality Superboost, the Nutribullet supplement. I tried the supplement and was not impressed with any health changes. When the second shipment arrived (2 jars of the supplement), I called to cancel and return the unopened, sealed supplements, that I had just received in the mail. I was told, that once a second order "of food" was shipped, there could be no return or refund! Nutribullet sent me 2 orders of the Superboost at a cost of $61.97! The no return information is included in the packing slip for the SECOND shipment! Go to Kohls or Target or Bed Bath and Beyond–do not get involved with this company–totally ignore the hype on TV!

4. Toni Carter Is anyone having this problem? I ordered my nutribullet sometime in February 2014. I still to this day don't have a nutribullet. (4-15-14) when I received mine it didn't work right. The gasket kept falling out and into the food chamber. I purchase this from HSN. Let me tell you never again. When I 1st called HSN to tell them of the defective merchandise they said no problem they would ship another and then send a return slip for the damage one. I waited and waited. Nothing. Call HSN again 3-9-14 and was told they were out of stock, nothing they can do, and that it would take 30 days to just get the slip to return the product. Meanwhile they are charging my credit card for a product I don't have. So finally the pick up paper comes and I have to schedule a pick up with fed ex.. They come 3-25-14 to bring the unit back to nutribullet. Then I get more paperwork in the next few days from HSN to send the machine back. I call them 3-31-14 to tell them I already sent the machine out on the 3-25 and what is this paper about. I was told to ignore the new forms. So nutribullet received my defective machine 4-1-14. Here it is 15 days since nutribullet received the defective machine and I still don't have a machine! What poor horrible service both from HSN and Nurtibullet. Meanwhile they keep charging my charge card. AND I DON'T have the nutribullet it's 3
    months now!
    Like · · 4 minutes ago near Cherry Hill, NJ

5. tabs on cups broke,cant even get get it to turn on now.noticed brown crap on rotator that comes in contact with cup blade.always hard to start.If use in early morning wakes up entire household and scares the cat. I cannot buy the cups to replace the broken ones.Wolf ,you are the result of spazed experiment,which should have resulted in a******n.

6. I purchased my nutribullet last october it was great until it started leaking. When I contactacted the company, they told me I was doing something wrong and replaced the blade. It continued even with the new blade. Customer service with this company leaves alot to be desired. As my problem continues they told me to mail both blades back and then they will examine them. I believe that as much as I do they will replace a machine thats malfunctiong. Even when I shake the large pitcher I have leaks.

7. I need to replace one of the nylon plugs on the inside of the housing,I lost one & would lick to buy extra.
    Paul

8. I need to replace the nylon part on the inside of the housing, I lost one & would like to buy extra.
    Paul

9. this is my sixth nutribullet . They do not last not even two weeks if you use it every day. Try buying it at two different stores but the same problem. I just ordered the new one
    with 900wats lets hope this one last a bit longer if not
    i, am giving up, AND JET A JIUCER. IT Wa so easy to use
    thats why i keep trying

10. Wow. I wish I would have read all of these complaints before I wasted $100. I have had my nutribullet for about 9 months. Last week when I was using it, I noticed it did not sound quite right. The smoothie I was blending had frozen strawberries, so I stopped the machine, shook it and tried to blend again. After a few seconds I thought I saw a haze around the machine, so I stopped it. Sure enough it was smoke and something was sizzling inside the blender! I unplugged it right away. I then noticed a black powder around the edge of the top of the machine. My husband tried to turn the blades manually and said the bearings are shot and that must have burned out the motor. Come to think of it I had also had some brown liquid leaking from around the blade months ago, but did not think much of it because it seems to have stopped. I emailed customer service a week ago and have yet to hear back, so I sent another one today. If I do not hear back from them in a couple days, I just may turn them in to the BBB.

11. I bought a Nutri bullet two days and I have been trying to register it online to get the 3 extended months of warranty service. I hope I have better luck with my blended because i can't reach the company to even register this product. I will send it in by mail. So far I have been left with a bad taste in my mouth and not from the product, from the company who makes it so difficult to do such an easy thing like registering a product. I refuse to download any thing ,this should not be even necessary. Shame on NutriBullet!

12. I have been getting a rusty brown oil from the blades in my food, I have been I'll since this liquid started leaking!!!!!
    I decided to do a test with water and I found dark clumps in it in the water. Now I know I have been drinking this dark petroleum type liquid on a daily basis and for a few years! I have all sorts of health problems now!!!!

13. I had issues just as mentioned above with the first Nutribullet I purchase. I thought it was me doing something wrong. After it started leaking the brown liquid I threw it out and purchased another unit. Same issue. I will not purchase another unit

14. Had the issue of black liquid leaking from the blade units (not sure it's rust – maybe it's some sort of petroleum lubricant, based on the color, but it's definitely not meant for human consumption). The motor started making weird noises and not even blending liquids well less than a year after purchasing. Wow, what a waste of money.

15. I liked the idea of the nutribullet but after a little research I have decided against it. The critism of the machine and the aftersales is overwhelming and far outweigh the better comments posted. Na, I'll my money and just use my natural blenders and keep munching away. :-)

16. I bought my NutriBullet a year ago. Good news … bad news! Good news – my cholestrol dropped from 192 to 153 in 3 months drinking Blasts every day. Bad news .. .9 months after purchase, my blade screw top started to leak, create rust in the drink, then the ball bearings just started to pop out. That started when I began to use frozen strawberries, blueberries and bananas. I started to use the flatter blade as a substitute, but does not work as well. At least I still use the NutriBullet almost every day. The process is great … getting my greens .. seeds, nuts, fruits in my morning drink, but VERY disappointed with the product's reliability. The tabs on the large cup broke after 9 months, too! Now, I am using the small cup. At least the motor is still working … not sure how long that will last.

17. hi nutribullet is not good ,i bought one and use couple times then is not working.i don't know where to complain.

18. I bought one a month ago, made 10 drinks. Stopped working, was able to bring it back to Kohl's for a replacement. Took it out of box today and it didn't even finish the first drink before it stopped. Dead, no power, changed plugs, still nothing. This really must be a piece of crap. I can bring it back to kohl's and get another but I don't want to waist the time. I like the idea, but it does not work.

19. I've had my nutribullet about 3 months. Don't use it every day or even near that. That was my goal but you know how that goes. First I had a hard time pushing it down to even run. Then it was leaking into the bottom. Now the seal inside the blade compartment actually fell out. Probably why it was leaking. I see all the same issues on this site which tells me I didn't do something wrong. It is such a great idea when it works. Why do companies come out with scams like this? I know it's for money but is it worth to the seller, certainly not the buyer. I didn't get what I paid for. $120.00 for an upscale blender is quite a hefty price. But I've noticed if a product is on an informercial, WATCH OUT!!!!!!

20. I have found many of the same problems that have been reported. When I first ordered the NutiBullet
    I told a friend of mine who has a Viamix blender. Her response was you get what you pay fro, good luck. Her words are ringing in my ears.
    I am totally unsatisfied with the product ! In short I product SUCKS. , and the service sucks. Its a bad
    product and all should be on notice NOT TO BUY A NutriBullet !

21. OVERHEATS too easily. Even when using mostly liquid in the pitcher. Even when running it for only 40 seconds. Adding ice is a good idea if you don't want live enzymes to die from the high temperature.

They need to do a recall

22. purchased the neutr bullet,love the way it worked, but today it is making a grindig sound and isnt pulverizing as it once did. i couldnt talk to a representive either. really un-happy. dont buy one.

23. Thanks everyone who reported their issues with this product. I was going to Boscovs to buy one on Saturday. One or two problems would seem a decent percentage but this many people with the same issue is ridiculous. Thanks for saving me my money and time.

24. I think the problem with a site like this is that you only hear the negative. Folks like me who have had good use for 2 year with it don't get heard. My machine has worked well for 2 years and we get good service out of it. I dropped one of the cups and broke it,,,ordered a replacement for a very reasonable cost and it has run like a new one. Now after 2 years of hard every day use making 2 drinks a day for 2 years, I am getting some wear and tear on the blades so I just ordered a new set of blades for 9.50 and I think that is very reasonable. I expect another 2 years out of that set of blades. Not sure why others have these problems.

25. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! After 2 months, the nutribullet just stopped working. We called customer service and we were treated like idiots! We had been making our drinks using the nutribullet everyday without a hitch. We did not allow it to run more than 45 seconds to a minute, per the directions. When we spoke to customer service, the rep was very condescending and insisted that the people that were having problems with the nutribullet were only those who did not use it properly. They did agree to resend the base, but we would have to pay the shipping charges! I have blenders have worked for 10+ years. Not to mention, I purchased it from the television ad, rather than in stores where it is cheaper…I am very disappointed with this product's longevity and the way the company has decided to handle the defects!!!

26. Bought two nutribullets. One for my sister and myself. My sister's never worked properly from day one. Contacts must not be working. She has to hit the side to make it work. Ours just started making a horrible noise. Sounds like its not making contact with the base. We noticed the brown around the blade but didn't know what it was. We now know its rust. I purchased the two year warranty but trying to get hold of customer service is like pulling teeth. I have been trying for a week. One day I waited two hours and just when I went outside for two minutes I missed the call. When I called back the phone message said try another time message area is full. Next day I tried 3 times. Next day 2 times. Today I tried and again waited two and a half hours. No call. I left and when I returned no message. Called again at 3pm and the message area is full, try again some other time. Maybe its time to call the better business bureau or a class action suit. This has to be stopped.

• I HAD THE SAME ISSUE, AND REALIZED IT WAS RUST AND WAS LEAKING IN MY DRINKS FOR MONTHS!! DO YOU KNOW IF IT WAS HARMFUL TO DRINK THE RUST, UNKNOWINGLY. I BROUGHT MINE BACK TO THE STORE AND THEY REPLACED IT, BUT I AM CONCERNED IF THE RUST LEAKING IN MY DRINKS WAS HARMFUL. ALSO DO YOU KNOW IF THERE WERE ANY PIECES OF METAL IN THE CONTAINER OR JUST THE LIQUID RUST?

27. We had a small part crack to pieces on the nutribullet. I could not find the part to order on the internet. My husband called them. They do not sell this small part separately. In order to replace this very small part, we were going to have to buy the whole base and that with shipping and handling was going to be $59. My husband said thanks but no thanks. I am embarrassed because I have also purchased a nutribullet for each of the 5 children and 1 adult grandchild. I hope they don't encounter problems or even danger as many others have had. Do not let the commercial on TV fool you. It did my. My advice—Do not buy nutribullet. There are better products out there.

28. We got one plugged it in, and it broke straight away, didn't even get one drink out of it !!!! What a con. we are healthy people any way but liked the idea, NOT NOW

29. I purchased a Nutribullet today , got it home and the motor would not turn on, I can't wait to return it to the store first thing in the morning. I am very disappointed in this.

30. Thank all of you for your honest comments. I was about to buy a Nutribullet, but it sounds like they just are not worth the trouble.
    I really thought this would help me as I have stomach trouble most of the time. It is such a shame that the company has a good idea for a product, but has such a poor business practice, and make the product so cheaply. Perhaps if it was American made it would be made with quality materials.

31. I bought one a month ago. I've used it every day, I clean it properly after each use, nothing lasts forever. In that month, I've lost 7 pounds. It does exactly what it claims – it pulverizes fruits, veggies, nuts, grains. When it breaks, I'll happily go buy another unit. If nothing else, I'm getting daily fruits and vegetables, whereas I never ate them before. So just from that point, it MUST BE GREAT!

32. Thank you to all the people for your reviews i was seriously thinking of getting one of these NUTRI BULLET'S but not now Rust and Poisons NO THANK YOU…..

33. Can anyone please suggest to me a model blender which is both dependable and affordable to a Pensioner. Im in desperate need for one.

• Hi Jordan, I would suggest the basic Ninja Master Prep Food Processor about $39 dollars at walmart come with a small chopper also, Does the same thing as the nutriblast. it grinds just as good, I have used mine for over three years now and is till going strong.

• This is just another example of making a quick buck on the backs of good hard working people.
      I will never buy another thing on TV, until we get some sort of regulations from big brother.

34. This system is a piece of junk. DO NOT BUY THIS! The blade doesn't even chop of the food well at all. After sometime of using it the top starts leaking brown fluid. You can't clean it properly. The blade becomes loose, motor becomes VERY loud! This system is NOT worth $100.0, not even close!. Not built to last, more cheap China crap.

35. you guys make me so happy to not have removed stickers andor thrown away any of the box particles or receipt. I was going to crank it up this morning but overslept and didnt have the time. I got to thinking about verifying if there are any known issues this morning at work, came here did some research via your comments and i am taking this thing back to wal-mart tonight as an unopend item. I do not have time for rust in my drinks, chinese toxic plastic, contamination of sorts due to mechanical parts and cracked cups and what not that all ruin the expensive produce that I purchase. I need a juicer like yesterday especially having bought all that produce within the last 48 hours. smh….

36. DONT BUY THIS CHINESE JUNK.Had the NutriBullet two months then after s******g the cup on the base made a crunching sound and then there was broken plastic parts all over.,lost receipt ,$100.00 and plus tax ,gone down the drain for this cheap crap.Think about it the Chinese do not care about the environment or the bursting landfills,leaking harmful plastic that produce estrogens that cause men to grow b*****s.The Chinese have a lousy track record for the worlds environment period ,enough said.Buy something that lasts.Shame on this company.

• To Mary and all other Americans that are putting "DOWN: Imported products! NutiriBuillet has engineers who help draw up the blue prints to build this item. The trouble arises when "GREAD' for a "Monster Profit" gets in the way. This design can be marketed in the $30.00 value range… not sold for more than a $100.00. What a rip-off. Then, us American consumers blame the manufacturer for all the oversea junk sent our way. The are only manufacturing from "NutriBullet and all other drawn out blueprints" They do what they are suppose to, down to what plastic to use! Good Old USA Greed for money! Chinese are proud individuals that are raised to be top achievers and dedicated to the highest quality possible! If this product was built in the "Good Ole USA" Then our legal system will be overwhelmed from all the "Law Suits. We cannot "SUE the Builder" who is half way across the ocean blue! This is the only reason that the products are built overseas.

37. I was so looking forward to buying the Nutribullet but after seeing so many complaints I will not be purchasing this product. Thank you to everyone that complained, saved me money.

38. Bought the Nutribullet 900 Series 3 months ago.. Loved it at first.. Turned it on today and one of 3 the locking mechanism is stuck and doesn't want to press down unless i apply most of my strengthto push down on it.. Called customer service, was told to clean around the white locking mechanism in place with a warm damp towel/cloth.. It didn't do any good…. Kept pressing a spoon onto it to have it loosen up but no go either.. The other 2 work but the 3rd one is just stuck. Cheaply Made…. Called customer support for the 2nd time and will be most likely returning this for a refund after realizing so many people have had problems with them.

39. I purchased a Nutribullet about five months ago and have not opened the box yet. After reading all the negative comments I am afraid to use it now. I have one more payment to go…I wish I had read these comments before I purchased it…the thought of oil getting in my drink causes me a lot of concern!!

40. Purchased a NutiBullet in June 2013 and have had to replace the tall cups twice as the plastic tips that fit into the extractor blade unit keep breaking off and once one breaks off the cup will not work in the unit. The last cup I got in September 2013 and it lasted until yesterday and two of the tips broke off. I was also getting brown liquid coming out of the base area each time I used it. Sometimes were worse than others. Not a good sight to see, especially if it's leaking into your beverage. Will not recommend this unit.

41. Nutribullet is junk and the company are scam artists.

We've had our less than 15 months. Both the extractor and milling blades have broke under light use. One of the cups broke because the safety switch stuck.

Customer service replaced one blade and then wouldn't honor their 15 month warranty for the other failures. Very rude people!

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

42. I wish I could give a good report for the nutribullet because I love what it can do for my health but as many of you have complained about, I too have had problems. I had to return the 600 series before I had a year because when I pushed down Nothing. It wouldn't work and I tried different plugs and nothing. Thankfully, I had the box and was able to return it to Kohls. So the new 900 seriest just came out and I bought it less than a month ago at Bed Bath & Beyond and again the same problem. I even took mine to work as many of my co-workers had one too. One had hers at work and I put my cup into her base it it worked but mine won't work. Several of us tried it again Nothing. So I am sadly returning my tonight and won't be getting another one. I'll have to determine what product I can switch to, if any. Very upsetting as I feel great and healthy drinking my fruits, veggies, and greens. "sigh"

43. I have experienced all the same problems as I read above. It started with the brown liquid comming out of the blade area and also into the drink. Washed thouroughly and thought it was resolved. Also experienced difficulty pushing down and getting it to run. Like the comment above the motor kept running. Contacts needed a thorough cleaning. Seemed to work better. Then the motor began to smell and make a loud grinding sound. We assumed it was finished. . No help from customer service. I got a small screw driver, loosened the screws and thoroughly cleaned out base. then applied WD 40 to the gears behind the blades. and cleaned the contacts. All this took 10 min. Bullet works fine now.. I agree I should not have to do this , but it beats throwing it out..cause it aint broken folks it just needs TLC..

• Thanks Tom for the info. I have had my NutriBullet for only three months. I used it every day and everything was fine until today. It stopped working. I love mine and still want to use it so I hope that I will have better luck with getting ahold of customer service to help me. I am hoping that it can be fixed vs having to return it because it should be a simple thing but who knows. I guess I will find out. If I have to replace it I would still use it because it does do what it says that it will do and I have lost almost 8 pounds since I started using in in Jan 2014.

• I found this info:
      The good news is that it is not rust. All metal parts used in the Nutribullet are Stainless Steel. It can't rust. What you're noticing is the food grade lubricant that has leaked out of the blade. There is zero nutritional value to food grade lubricant, and we don't recommend spreading it on toast. Not a very good flavor. Its completely safe, but contact Customer Service to get a replacement blade sent out to you as soon as possible to keep enjoying your NutriBullet Blasts!

Call 855-346-8874 seven days a week 9:00am-8:00pm EST. (best days to call are Wed, Thurs and Sun when the call volume is at its lowest)

44. I HAVE THE "MAGIC BULLET' WHICH I GOT (OFF CRAIG'S LIST, SOMEONE'S 2ND ON THAT OLD ORDER) AND IT WORKS IF I'M CAREFUL. I ONLY USE IT ONCE A WEEK OR SO. THE ***NUTRIBULLET*** ORDERED FROM INFOMERCIAL SITE ON A CALL TO A NASTY SERVICE REP WHO CONTINUOUSLY TRIED TO UPSELL ME ON CRAP I HAD NO INTEREST IN EVEN THOUGH ASKED 3 TIMES SHE DID NOT DO THAT, MADE ME PAY FULL POP DUE TO A PREPAID CARD (VS. CREDIT ONLY CARD).

THE NUTRI BULLET DID NOT WORK, EVEN FIRST TIME.. .NADA!!! DID NOT WORK FROM THE GET GO, AT ALL. THEN I READ UMPTEEN REPORTS ON IT'S LOW QUALITY. I RETURNED IT AND NEVER GOT ONE CENT BACK. AM GOING TO SEEK COUNSEL ON THIS NOW AND TAKE IT TO THE WALL ON THEIR SCAMMING B.S. – IN THE LEGAL MODE.

I GOT A MINI-NINJA SINCE THEN WHICH IS FINE, AND CAN USE MY COFFEE GRINDER TO BREAK DOWN ITEMS THAT CAN BE ADDED TO EASILY PUREED WET STUFF.

45. I bought the Nutri Bullet a few years ago now and had a constant problem from the beginning with the blade unit constantly spewing out rusty dark brown muck. Water seems to get trapped in this part of the unit and causes it to rust from the inside out. This started occuring from the time I bought it even with proper use and cleaning (per the instructions) I tried to email Nutri Bullet because I thought I should have a new part shipped to me because, after all, the unit was new and the problem only escalated. They never would respond…..so the customer service is non existant also. Eventually the unit froze up and that was that.

• Laura it happened to me too and I think we have a case. I juice everyday and I've had my nutribullet for more than a year. I just noticed the brown rusty stuff actually mixes with my juice which might explain headaches I am getting almost daily. I changed my way of life by eating healthy only to find I am probably poisoning my system for about a year now.

46. I received a nutribullet as a Christmas gift. It worked for about one week. It could not be returned because I did not have the receipt. One of my children bought me another one. This one held up for about three weeks. When it worked the vegetable fruit drinks were great but since the machine lasts for such a short time I would never recommend this to anyone. I bought a black and decker blender that has a smothie cycle and it works similar. Its not as blended but it always works and was less expensive. I say never buy this product…………………save your money and use a blender.

47. "I quite liked my NutriBullet when I first bought it but it didn't last. Within 10 months or so, it started making strange noises and producing a toxic looking brown powder that looked like rust (although I don't think it was) around the blade and on the base part where you attach the blade to. Sometimes it would fall into my drink if I wasn't careful when unscrewing the blade from the cup. In spite of having bought the warranty, I'm having a terrible time with customer service. They give you a number to call but nobody ever answers. Instead, you are asked to leave a number where you can be called back. They've called me back twice now but missed both calls because I have no way of knowing when they will call. This could go on for some time." I would not recommend buying this product.

48. I bought mine in January 2014. I use it everyday. It recently started to become almost impossible to push the cup down into the system. I feel like I'm going to break it when I push it down, but eventually it does go in and start to run. Then, once it's done, I take the cup off, but the motor does not stop running. I have to unplug it. I have contacted customer service…but I'm not sure what they'll do for me.

• That is exactly what just happened to me! I even bought mine in Jan 2014. I bought mine at Target; I'm going to see if they'll replace it. I love it, but my daughter bought a blender that has the same specs and she's very happy with it. I'm not sure that I would recommend it.

49. Oh, and II forgot to mention, the gasket ring went out the first time I washed it; it's not supposed to come out at all, and now I am concerned about food poisoning from food getting trapped in the ring. Mine also had that smoky smell already & it's only 6 weeks old.

50. I purchased to Magic Bullets in the Past and another product last year that lasted only 13 months. Thought I would get healthier using the NutriBullet. The commercial claims that the food doesn't just keep spinning but rather grinds the food, seeds completely. This is NOT correct. I have tried it for a few weeks, and am totally disappointed. If they continue refusing to refund, I will be going to BBB. Hope you have better luck. More power does not necessarily mean better product.

51. Bought my nutri bullet over Christmas 2013 I love it how it worked at first but it only lasted to February , first it started making a noise you can't let run by it's self it will vibrate and the lid will start to loosing and leak and now wont turn off sometimes I have to unplug it , now I'm getting a smell of smoke and leaking bearing grease a brown color these bearing can not with stand the speed of the unit and I would bet on my mothers grave that these are cheap china made bearing, plus it don't grind up raspberry and blackberries the seeds you have to strain them after using nutria bullet. I bet I wont get it replaced by the company. lessoned learned never by from infomerials without research on the internet first , I wonder how Tony's knives hold up

52. I love mine. But, I have smelled burnt wire? It did leak the first time. The next time I used it I didn't put as much in it & tightened the lid. It doesn't make smooth drinks. There's always little tiny seeds? Not good if you have crowns. Can get stuck under them. It did open my eyes to mixing fruits & vegetables & nuts & seeds. So…when mine gives out, I will improvize. I was just getting ready to order 2 more for my daughters. I think I'll pass after reading all these complaints. Isn't there anything we can do to make this right for all of us?

53. We got ours 2 months from the website. Stopped working just about when the 30 day free return gimmick was up. Customer service NEVER gets back in touch with you. It was working fine with the exception of a little leaking water before blending but we chalked that up to maybe overfilling. Then one day the body you place the cup on stopped allowing us to lower the cup to blend anything. Now it just sits on the counter. I gave thought to buying one in the store, replacing the units and returning it because $100 is no joke to lose but now after reading all these posts I think it may be better consider it a loss and buy another product from a better manufacturer altogether.

54. 1 week after I used my nutribullet the cup seal came off now it seeps.when I ordered online I saw nothing about Auto ship and they just took money out of my account and shipped more boost powder which I do not use. when I called the wait time was very long and when I got a person and told them the issue we got disconnected,I called back and was informed that they would not refund me but I would not receive any in the future. BS

55. Also make sure your blade cap is on tight that's was my problem seal may not have been tight enough and too much product. Don't know why they sell bigger cup when you can only feel it about 2/3 full whats with that if any one has had more than 1.25 cups let me know how they did that without making to glasses of course

56. Just brought a Nutri bullet 900 mines leaked from the start… the motor was having a smell from when it leaked and I thought I brought one that was made on Friday or Monday..LOL.
    But after reading reviews and looking around on YT, I started using less fluid and kept it below the max line and the leakage stopped don't know how long this will work but just just a suggestion for those that are having leakage

57. OMG….I am thinking about getting one because it seemed to be marketed as a great investment to my health but after reading all these comments I'm not sure if I want to buy one.

• I bought my bullet a year ago and it has been fine. I even got 3 other co-workers to buy one and they all love it. I got my from target and they got their's from Bath, Bed and Beyond. Being the only one at my house it has proven so far to be everything I need and works well for me. I am shocked to read all these stories. have any one tried to write the BBB. I have written them on several occasions with great success.

58. I bought a NutriBullet and used it every day for 2 weeks, love it, even recommend to friends of the healthy juice I have make, but yesterday, it started leaking and getting worst today, I'm going to return it and look for something else. Don't waste money on it.

59. Returned mine after 29 days..loved it when it worked. Just stop working, so I packed it up took it back and was refunded my $105.00. Wasn't asked why I was returning so I didn't bother to inform the store that it doesn't work. NO POWER ..NO ANYTHING..JUST STOP WORKING…I want another one but I can't deal with returns,warranties, looking for receipts, and customer service (funny).

60. About a month into using the nutri bullet, loving it and tonight…….jar is stuck in the base with a smoothie that will be rotting in the jar. Now what? Any suggestions?

• Hi Nancy
      Have you been able to get the base off the cup yet? I have had that issue as well where it is so tight you think you'll never get it off yet at the same time if you don't tighten it enough it seems to leak. I have found that running the base under hot water where it it screwed on to the cup sometimes helps to loosen the suction grip on it.

61. I would like to know if anyone had this experience. I spent extra time this morning, with my healthy ingredients. After processing a bit, I decided to add a little more water. I noticed the clear seal came loose. I pushed it back in and processed some more. When I unscrewed the blade unit to pour my drink into my travel mug, I noticed the clear ring was missing. I looked everywhere. I am assuming that it got blended up in my drink. I called the company and they said that was unlikely to happen. Just want to know if anyone had that experience.

62. This thing is a POS. Worked for 2 days as promised and them crapped out. Called 3x and now waiting a 4th call back which can take a week. To get it serviced takes an act of God. Do not waste your money – spend the 120 bucks on a good blender.

63. i just return mine where I bought it and they give me a new one. Im on my fourth NB. It does make a great smoothie. SO every 2-3 months I go off to the store and return it for a new one as they break down.

64. I had my Nutribullet 900 for about one week before the cup/blade got jammed in the mixer and began leaking and was impossible to remove. I had the male members of my family try to remove it with no luck… For two days we tried while the fruit inside began to rot and leak. Tried reaching customer service and received no response. Since I had thrown the receipt and box away (not aware of the negative reviews), I had no option but to toss it in the trash. I did keep the unit clean and did remove and wash the rubber gasket after each use. It’s just a faulty piece of crap..

65. On Saturday, 2/1/14, I posted a comment regarding a NutriBullet that stopped working after one week. I mentioned that I had not kept the box and therefore could not return it. I am happy to report that Walmart did accept the "broken" NutriBullet for exchange today and I am once again happy to be using it!

66. I purchased mine at Walmart one week ago today; using it every day all week with no issues. This morning, it does not work. When I push down; NOTHING! I have emailed Customer Service at NutriBullet and their automated response says it may take 5 – 7 business days before I get a response. I looked up both NutriBullet and Walmart return policies to find that without the original packaging I am out of luck!!! I am really disappointed as I was totally enjoying the veggi/fruit blasts.

• Janice-

This happened to me too. Only at about a month of use. Then just "nothing" like you report. I had used the Magic Bullet device for years and so felt confident with this new one. I also purchased from Walmart and do not have the packaging. I wrote Nutribullet, will see what they say….I miss my blasts!

Colorado

• Just saw the infomercial and had been contemplating buying one for a long time. Just happened on this site and WILL NOT be purchasing.

67. buy from a shop… for instance in the UK you can get them at a store called Argos – argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1463237.htm#pdpFullProductInformation they have some good reviews, if it messes up so much easier to deal with a well known retailer…

68. i purchase one of your machine about 6 months ago the blades are seizing this is my fourth email i am sending
    in the past three days without any responce from you people. i think your system is lousy this system carry a
    seal bearing in 6 months it seize rust start to come out of it . i am dam sure customer service get my email
    how many weeks do i have to wander if i will ever hear from you unit #23h404011300747

69. It doesn't work,,,,I used it for maybe a month….then haven't used it since this past March…was packed away…then took it out and nothing , nada, ….so,,,,what is going on????

70. I just bought one and haven't used it yet but I pulled out the documentation to read it and I am SHOCKED at all the typos and incorrect page references! Don't they have proofreaders? If they couldn't even get THAT part right then I'm inclined to believe all the negative reviews I see and that they can't get the product right either!

71. I can't believe all the negative comments on this machine! I have had mine for over 6 months and am very happy with it. In fact I purchased one for a friend recently. The only problems I have had similar to the ones listed have been caused by overfilling. It is explain ed in the instructions that overfilling will cause leaks. I also had the black sludge underneath caused by overloading
    and could see that it came from wear on the rubber piece that turns the blades. Again, overfilled. Might take a look at your part in this. Can't comment on CS since I have never called them.

• Had the same problem with mine. Apparently some liquid slips into the areas that we push down on. I took some vegetable oil, put a few drops on each of the three white elements, and commenced to push each down several times with a chopstick. I did this two or three times and now it works like new.

• Had the same problem with mine (wouldn't push down), just tried your trick. Thank you! Praying that it works like new tomorrow.

• I was excited to get mine. It lasted 2 months I have the same complaints that everyone else does.
      What really gets me they do nothing to make it right. Customers should be notified and take it off the market untill they can sell a product that people have paid a lot of money for. When first buying it I recommed to a friend same thing happened to him ( he is a cancer patient at home trying to juice because he cant eat.
      Another thing that gets people are really going out and buying 2 or 3 units because the first one didnt work. Really ??? I am shipping it back to company they can have it !!

72. To those of you complaining about oil, sludge, and rust leaking into your smoothies. Are you removing the rubber gasket after each use, washing it with soapy water and drying it, and replacing it before using the machine again? This could be your problem. The gaskets need to be cleaned!!

73. I have read a lot of comments about faulty machines. As you should know, the unit it has a 12 to 15 month (if you register it on line) warranty, or you can pay $14.95 and get a 5 year warranty. Don't complain, just send it in under warranty. Period. And as far as customer service goes, I have never had a problem reaching them.

• I guess your one of the lucky ones. Our NutriBullet broke after just 5 months and we do not use it all the often. The extractor blade broke and it leaks all over the place. We registered our product and the company is not easy to deal with for following through with complaints and product issues.

74. We got this unit as a gift in early December 2013, this morning the wee safety tangs on the cup, would not disengage the safety switch for a few minutes. After checking I had power to the outlet, tried again, and it started to make my drink….when I turned the cup to disengage the safety switch to make it stop spinning, it simply came out the unit as it was running! Now as soon as I plug it in it's running like gangbusters.
    We went from a love affair with this unit to knowing it's just another poorly put together crap item, as I read the user comments.
    In the trash with this unit as it's worthless to stick any money into it, we'll go back to the good old 15 year old Vita Mix we kicked to the basement….a month and a half ago!

75. I spoke with a representative and in the mean time my car started messing up so at the moment I told him to cancel the order. He told me he could not because once the order was in it would take 4 hours to change. I called again and was told me order had been shipped out. What a punch of crap! I will never use this company again they just want your money and don't care how they treat you. Not only did I lose 39.99 in shipping but turned around and lost $30.00 returning the item back to them. By the way they did take off $19.99 when they could have taken off more since I told them I was returning it as soon as I got it.

76. DONALD, IT MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL TRYING TO GET ANY SOLUTIONS TO NTHE PROBLEMS I AM HAVING WITH SO CALLED NUTRIBULLET. FIRST THE RUBBER GASKET CAME OUT AND I CALLED AND TOLD I WAS TOLD THE UNIT WAS UNDER WARANTY AND THEY WILL SEND ME A REPLACEMENT FOR THE PRICE OF SHIPPING OF LAST THEN 3 DOLLARS. THAT GASKET FELL OUT WITHIN A WEEK. LAST MONTH THE SMOOTHIE TURNED OUT TO BE A THICKIE. I HAD TO DRINK IT WITH A SPOON, IT WAS THAT THICK AND THEN LAST WEEK UNIT WOULDN'T ENGAGE. I CALLED AND LEFT MY NUMBER AND GOT A CALL BACK FROM THE CUDTOMER SERVICE REP. THE REP INSISTED I WAS NOT CLEANING IT THE RIGHT AND THEN SHE TOLD ME SHE HAD OTHERS WAITING AND HUNG UP.

77. I had the experience expressed by many others on this site. I purchased the nutribullet in the summer 2013 and within 4 months (at most) we noticed that the motor was loud, followed by the rust colored liquid on the outside bottom of the blade. I read a few reviews on another site and followed their advice – contact customer service and they will be willing to replace for the cost of shipping and handling. I emailed them my concerns and they asked for me to first provide them with a copy of the receipt – well I can't find it. My whole family loved the machine including my children and we suggested it to many others. After reading this and other sites, the problems we had are common and seem to be a manufacturer issue. I really wish the product would not have stopped working or that my situation was unique. $100 for a few months of smoothies I way too much. I refuse to replace an appliance as often as I replace my toothbrush (every three months). Does anyone know of a working appliance that lasts and provides similar results?

78. I ordered this nutribullet and after a few hours called back to cancel. They said they would cancel order. It was on an infomercial. Well I never received anything so I assumed it was cancelled. So far I have not received anything in the mail but have had two charges of $19.99 on my bank account for nothing. When I called the number the bank gave me I spoke to a guy named Tom Katz who was rude and told me we had received a welcome packet in the mail, which we did not. He stated he would cancel right now and contact whoever the corporate office is and if there was an error we would get a refund. He wanted to argue with me and say we got stuff in the mail and it was a club etc. I am filing a dispute with my bank today. This is crazy bogus. This guy said it was never canceled, but if it wasn't why did I not get the bullet?

79. I've only had my system for 35 days had to cancel my order of that powder they promote do to my job activity slowing down so less money to count with. I then seen my account and sure en out $29.99 withdrawn from account. Well due to them promoting other things I never heard them say they were sending 2 jars one $7.99 other $29.00. I thought both for $7.99. Come to find out I was way wrong and to top it off, representative a complete a*****e. Rereading what they promoted but with a sarcastic attitude. Never explaining once again that you have 30 days to return 2nd tiny jug or they will not only charge you but keep you on auto withdrawal. First time call other rep never explained that either just Cancelled my further shipments. Pure BULLSHIT

80. I just purchased this – they have taken money out of my account twice (which put my bank balance in the red), I called the company and they were nothing short of rude and short tempered. I haven't even got it and I am dissapointed in the product. STAY AWAY FROM THOS COMPANY AND BUY ON THE HIGH STREET AND A REPUTABLE COMPANY

81. I used my nutibullet today and noticed a rubber smell while using it. After drinking my smoothie, I noticed the rubber ring was missing. I KNOW now it was ground up in my drink and I consumed the rubber ring that goes into the blade portion. Ironically, my 14 year old daughter used other blade a few weeks ago, and the rubber ring disappeared as well. This means we both drank the ground up rubber ring. I am disgusted, sick and angry. The nutibullet is flawed and God only knows what damage has to be done to both my body and my daughters.

82. I just had an awful interaction with a Customer Representative from NutriBullet. I bought the unit on December 29, 2013. The rubber gasket came loose on the base and it was destroyed. She didn't want to stand by their product and wanted me to buy the base for a whole new system. They are despicable. –dr. mendez

83. After I used my nutribullet about 10 times the cutter blade thing became seized up and would barely rotate causing the motor to
    smell burnt.I tried contacting customer service but got the "we'll call you back" routine and you know how that goes. Do not buy this blender buy a $40 one that's just as good from Walmart.My next correspondence is to the BBB. The nutribullet is a scam.I will also let all my FB friends know this.

84. Very Very Dissatisfied!!!! They have a real problem with the 900 series Pro model. The rubber washers under the blades break after a few uses!!.. Unbelievable.. They redesigned the 600 to stop leaks and I had to return mine after just 3 weeks of use because the leaking began. I thought I would give them a second chance and try the "redesigned" 900 Pro Series. The unit worked for 9 days before the large rubber washer under the extractor blade broke clean in half.. I used the second blade supplied and it broke in exactly the same manner in just 6 days, a new record even for Nutribullet. When I returned it to Kohl's I was shocked to see 2 other people on line also returning their 900 model. I asked them why.. they both replied that the rubber grommet under the shred blade broke after just a few uses. One woman told me that this is the second one she returned in a week and will refuse an exchange for another and advised me to do the same… I have had it with this company and their poor quality control. I'll NEVER buy a Magic or Nutibullet product again, or anything from Homeland Housewares the parent company!!
    Kohl's was great and were very accomodating. They advised me that they have had 8 returned in 3 days. They are considering pulling the product.
    Beware..

85. Thank you for all your comments. I was desperate to purchase one, but after reading I think I'll pass. It is so great to be able to read reviews before purchasing and it is really disappointing that they are really flogging this product on tv here in Australia. They make it look so good. Thanks for all the comments.

86. I have been using the nutribullet every day for a month and so far I love it. Hopefully none of the negative things on this site will happen. Yes the 'juice' is thick that's because of the fibre in the fruit and vegetables. Its more of a smoothy maker than a juice maker. Hurom make a great juicer. Its a cold press juicer and squeezes the juice out, but leaves the pulp behind. I have both and love both. Use both.

• I've had the Nutribullet since late October, and am incredibly frustrated with it. I have a love/hate relationship with it, because on one hand, I do love my morning smoothie…but on the other, it leaks constantly even though I do everything I'm supposed to. I don't overload it, I screw the lid on with ALL my strength. Keeping in mind I'm a fit female, with large hands so this isn't much of an issue for me. For some blending jobs, I would stop it, re-tighten it and start it up again to be sure. Today was the final straw as 1/3 of my smoothie leaked out and went right through the base, I was so frustrated, I ran water through it and it's drying out on my counter as we speak – I'm going to sit it on top of my rads overnight for a final dry-out. I've had nasty old black moldy smoothie dried up inside the walls of my bullet for a couple months now from small leaks (impossible to get out), and I just don't think it's very healthy. I don't want a moldy ANYTHING in my home, let alone in close contact to my food. We shall see if it runs tomorrow morning – I don't think I have the patience to call customer service, I have read only terribly frustrating accounts and I'm not up for it. Next time I'm going to save my money and get a Vitamix.

The lid needs to be designed with a lip to avoid these spills – it's not rocket science.

87. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! If you need to reach their department for returns, you are told to input your call back number several times, and final a voice states that there is no room to leave your number, you'll have to call back later. DO NOT BUY!!

88. Hi. Big thanks to everyone who has written a comment here. I was going to buy a Nutri-bullet because the television advertisement is pretty convincing. Having read all the remarks, I am going to do the old fashioned thing, and use a local shop and buy a known manufacturer's product, get a receipt with a twelve month guarantee, and juice away to my heart's content and take it back if it fails. Again – thanks.

89. I had heard these break a lot, but I tough I would give it a try. Big mistake !!! However it does sound like mine lasted a little longer than most. About 9 months. Just long enough for me to throwaway the receipt. The blender worked just fine. So I paid 100 bucks for two reusable glass. I will let everyone know about this product. I hope everyone else does the same.

90. This is the worst product I have ever spent good money on,including all the books, carrying case & goji berries. It worked fine for about 12-15 times and then leaked all inside no matter how tight it was screwed on. Even couldn't unscrew it a few times and had to get my son to do it, but it still leaked, Once it leaked inside, All was stuck. It is a useless piece of junk now. I might add, the support you get from this company is a waste of time and energy. DON"T BUY IT!

91. I am surprised at all the negative comments, I have had a magic bullet for years and use it regularly so I hope I can get the same from the nutribullet. There is a scam though, when I purchased the bullet I was sure I was quoted way below what was taken out of my account. I contacted the people I purchased it from and told them I was sending it back because it was to pricey. I was told that I would receive a refund of $94.95 which they did, if I was interested in keeping the item.

92. Nuri-bullet is a piece of Chinese made junk! The thing quit after light use, don't buy you will regret it. I have a used one for sale if you need a paperweight for your desk.

93. I bought the Nutra Bullet online in a moment of weakness, while recovering from surgery. It sounded like a healthy way to help my recovery. It worked fine for a few weeks, I made wonderful smoothies. and enjoyed the taste variations. It became my breakfast on the go. Until one morning when it leaked all over the counter and floor, while mixing. The goo got in the processor and since it was sealed it got trapped in there. I tried all ways to clean it,. to no avail. When I tried to use it again I made sure a gave it an extra turn to seal, still no luck, I will never buy another appliance on line, if it was bought in a store I could return it with no problem

94. DO NOT BUY EVER FORM THIS PEOPLE THIS CO ITS HORRIBLE
    THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE BAD IF YOU WANT TO RETURN ITEM
    ITS NIGHT MER STAY AWAY ITS WORST PEOPLE I DEALT WITH
    THEY DONT ANSWER THE PHONE AND THEY GIVE YOU HARD TIME
    BAD BAD ………………………………………….////////

95. I bought Nutribullet 3 times and spreaded the word at my work for everyone to buy. When it works, you can do a lot with it, no more constipation medication for me or headache, I just feel great. However, to replace the same machine 3 times within one year, isn't a good thing. Too much money, they need to come up with a better one. Sorry, I will try another brand this time.

96. I'm with Barbara! Too many negative comments especially when live in Australia and can't take it back easily. They are all too quick to sell you the product but don't want to know you once they have your money!!

97. i purchased the item very excited came through the mail… read the instructions and was going well for 29 days on the 30th day it stopped working…. i was soo upset i called and spoke to a representative who offered to send me a new one but i was too disappointed i just had enough… i dont buy things from the web so this was the last straw …. dont buy from infomercials …… i just wanted to ship the thing back and not be billed again the lady said fine ,,, advised me where to ship … i went to the post office and sent it back … but i didnt get a return recite …. wasnt told to didnt think of it just didnt want the item anymore…. now they wont give me my money back advised they cant find it …. this is crazy … if i saw these reviews i would have never had bought the items i am filling a complaint with the better business ….I have been dealing with this since August this is crazy ….

98. Don't buy the Nutri Bullet, its junk. I had it 3 days and it started giving me problems. It wouldn't turn on on the 3rd day and when I finally did get it to turn on it leaked everything in the cup down inside and it ran into the motor and out the bottom.
    My son took it and exchanged it for a new one, it worked about a week and the same problems happened again!!

99. I bought my Nutribullet in September of 2012 using a 20% off coupon from Bed, Bath, and Beyond so without tax, it cost $80. I was very skeptical about it doing what the infomercial claimed but since I didn't want to pay $400+ for a Vitamix, thought I'd give it a try. And I couldn't be happier! I use the thing daily, sometimes as many as three times. Yes, I am very regular! *LOL* During the first month while getting to know the subtleties of the machine, I either didn't screw the blade base on tightly enough (women may have problems getting it tight enough) or overloaded the cup. Since then, going on a year and a half, not a single leaker. I've learned that thicker smoothies are typically caused by too many ingredients being placed in the cup or not enough water. I've learned that running it just a little longer makes for a smoother consistency. And like with all things, using common sense when loading it, attaching the blades, and having reasonable expectations of what it can do go a long way to being satisfied.

100. Hi.. I bought my Nutribullet six months ago…and was really happy and using it almost everyday…but from about two weeks there is is this abundant brown liquid that comes out from the bottom of blade part when I finished using it and wash it…it comes so much brown liquid that I was atonished…so I washed and think it was okay…yesterday I used and didnt saw the liquid…but today I used it again and it came out so much liquid and when I opened it I saw this brown line in the smoothie…i waspreparing a smoothie with milk and soursop so it was supposed to come out white not with that brown …I realized that it was that brown liquid…i got scared…because i already drank a smoothie before this one….I had been having diahrrea since last week and some stomach pain..i wonder if it is related…uffff….i am going to call the company….

101. Hi every one , I have one small faulty issue, with the purchase of a nutribullet from USA through Ebay,
    should there be a section in a contract and gentleman agreement In Ebays Terms and condtions, stating any conversion of electrical plugs, fittings etc; between the two countries?as the majority of us are unaware of the situation and the process between seller to buyer, I brought the nutribullet it had a USA standed plug end, there is nothing in the advert to state any conversion from one fitting to another.I contacted the seller He apologized and said there was a mistake at the dipatch at his end, than he suggested to me to buy a adapter , I went to Tandys electrical store and purchased a comparable USA adapter to suit, I plugged it in Green sparks and smoke bellowed out from beneath and left a black mark on the bench top. so i call him back and now i have to pay return postage and he will pay 20% price of the item , and said that once item is plugged in the item is void, if the item is faulty the only way to know is to turn it on or plug it in. If any one has had this issue please reply dpt369@gmail.com

• Our Nutribullet arrived today from the US…We had to use a standard adaptor 240/120v adaptor (which we have used on other products). Unfortunately when we switched it on for the first time we got black smoke, sparks and a black powder for our troubles. We did manage to get one Nutriblast out of it before it died. We bought the NB from Amazon in the US and are hoping they will give us a refund or maybe a credit…..

102. After a few uses of my Nutrabullet 900, the gasket came off while blending and was chewed up in my smoothie. I saw other posts where it was mentioned this happened. This should be a concern to the company, fix the problem, and give customers a recall. Someone could swallow the parts (which I almost did) and choke to death.

103. Hi every one, I was about to purchase one of these in Australia after looking at the advertising they are hammering on the television. It all looks good watching them advertising them as a hassle free machine with only the cleaning required as just putting the cups under flowing water out of the tap but I will stay away from them and look at something else.

104. you buy cheap………….that's what happens. In Australia as we speak all morning breakfast TV shows are running with Nutribullet advertising. Best machine on the market is Vitamix 10 with 2.5 horsepower motor. Best macking for juicing, blending.

105. I am trying to answer Dome Williams, posted 10 weeks ago, because I was scammed by someone that was saying they were in Ghana, Africa, and I want to warn others. But my comments are not "going in" when I press SUBMIT COMMENT. Have you blocked answers to him? I really want to get my two cents in about my own experience, to save others from going through the same experience.

• Don't worry about it, Candid. Most people by now know NOT to have any dealings with people from any of those African countries, such as Ghana, Nigeria. I almost rented a condo in a luxurious area for a very reasonable price which was advertised on Craigs list. The Nigerian claimed to be a minister, a lot of God bless you's in his ad. He gave enough information that I called the condo management, learned that the name he gave as the owner of the condo was not the one registered. Clearly a scam. Everyone should know that if they have fallen fallen for a scam, contact the U.S. Secret Service, who keep tract of such people.

106. I disgree with the postings here in general. I purchased the Nutri Bullet and am very happy with it. I feel less hungry and it is almost instanteous to prepare a smoothie. The clean up is also so quick compared to traditional blenders. The inventor is the son of two doctors, so he obviously has some knowledge. Try buying it from Target and then you will have 90 days to decide if you like it or not! That's what I did and I feel safe. The products to use in the Nutri Bullet are high priced, but if you go to Nuts.com most of the items are available at a better price. From experience I stay away from those companies that tell in small print about recharging my credit card. I feel like they are hoping people forget and they extract some money when we are unawares. The Nutri Bullet itself is great!

• Seriously, NutriBullet, if you want to succeed, take care of your customers, who are trusting you to help them become healthy for the cost of a weeks' groceries. I am on Social Security Disability, live on VERY little, and have health issues that caused me to purchase the Nutribullet. One use and the gasket will not stay in. Not going to take the chance to try it again and have happen what has happened to countless others, I see. Don't bother giving me your 'customer service number' because countless others have tried that only to find there is no one there, or the answers all are different, or you are shipped the same thing (at OUR cost) & have to pay for replacing something YOU should provide!!!! What is your answer??? I am soo very disappointed!!!

• I disagree with the postings here. I really like my Nutri Bullet. It works instantaneously and is so simple to clean compared to traditional blenders. If you buy it from Target you will have 90 days to decide if you like it!

107. Had my Nutribullet for almost a year, and I just started having problems similar to other comments I see posted. Having problem with the unit running correctly as well as the blade appearing to have the bearings wearing out. I loved using it, but it appears to be a big headache to try and get warranty service. I'm very sure the unit will have to be replaced, but my thoughts are just to pitch it, and go buy something better, rather than waste the time and money to ship it back, and then have them tell me it's from normal use or whatever, and tell me it will cost $50 or so to have them replace it. Not worth the $100 I spent to buy it!

108. We need to show buyers what they are getting into.
    The only reason why these people are still buying this product or wanting this product is because of the commercials and their fake testimonials. If only everyone post a video of what is happening to your nutria bullet on youtube or online or keep posting on more than one site. Maybe people will see their true product. I was fooled and I HATE/DISLIKE everything about this produce. I just want to throw it back in their faces. You can't complain they will either hangup on you or tell you there's nothing they can help you with.
    Also if you want to ship the part back you would have to pay shipping and handling. Which I find retorted because that's their "Proud Invention" wouldn't they want to improve? They even said "hey, we know what it's like to be the customer!"
    Bullshit! If they do then care about your customer service and your unworthy product! People these days. They make money through us. Plus they deal with food! It's like no one cares about anyone anymore. It makes me want to throw up! This company is stupid!

109. I bought two Nutribullets in August, one for myself and one for my daughter. Two blades leaked oil into my drink, on mine, in 4 months. My daughters had the blade seal chopped up in her drink one morning after 3 months. The other issue, is that food gets under the blade seal or gasket and starts to rot unless you remove the gasket and wash it off frequently. Nutribullet does not want customers to do this, because they are afraid the gasket won't be put back on properly causing it to leak. So they would rather have you get sick from eating rotting food, than clean it properly..

I also discovered that on the Nutribullet Facebook page, if you post several times that you have problems with the Nutribullet, they will block you from posting anything else. Very disreputable company and I am surprised someone hasn't launched a class action suit against them

110. I ordered the NutriBullet on Dec 3 2013 , they took their payment out of my credit Dec 1 2013 and here it is after a number of calls and emails Dec 14 2013 I still don't have it in my hands . I called today to cancel the order and yes this is what they said . Sorry Maam you get cancelled your has been processed for shippment so now you have to wait . I said no I don't , I want my order cancelled. She then said oh it's on back order in Canada that's why you don't have it , there is the bag of Cacao that is back ordered and we just want to ship everything together . (understandable BUT) the bag of Cacao is not included in orders in Canada so why am I waiting for backorder ….LET ME SPEAK TO A SUPERVISER, she then comes back and says oh my superviser said to cancel this order , reemburse your credit card and we will redo the order without the bag of cacao and it will be shipped between 7-10 days . She gave me the confirmation number over the phone and I asked that she send me an email to verify this ….GUESS WHAT ….NO EMAIL NO ORDER STATUS AVAILABLE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SHOW AN ORDER FOR ME so TOMORROW I AM CONTACTING MY CREDIT CARD PEOPLE AND ASK THEM TO CANCEL THIS CHARGE AND NOT LET ANY GO THROUGH FOR THEM AGAIN …WHAT A SCAM THIS IS ….I COULD OF BOUGHT IT AT A LOCAL STORE FOR 99.00 AS COMPARED TO 139.00 BECAUSE AGAIN ANOTHER SCAM .,..COMES FROM CANADA SHIPPED TO CANADA YET THEY CHARGED ME US PRICE~~~~ go figure …I'M DONE WITH THEM

111. Same old story, they market a cheap blender and everyone thinks they got a great deal. TOO cheap to buy a Vitamix or Breville, or Omega or ? ? ? ? Then don't complain, throw it away and buy another !

112. Just called Nutribullet to cancel the order placed yesterday, which was Saturday. The order had not shipped but they insisted that the order could not be cancelled because it was already processed. By processed, they said a label had been printed and my order was on the shipping dock waiting to be shipped tomorrow, and further my credit card had been charged. I asked why they could not just cancel the order and issue a credit, but they could not give a rational response. I was told I had to wait to receive the product, which would take 10 to 14 days, then return it. In order to return it you must have a return authorization. After speaking with the manager on duty, I called my credit card company and learned the charge to my card had not beenprocessed. Clearly, they did not tell me the truth, and thought nothing of inconveniencing me because they think I will keep the product once it arrives. After this experience, there is no way I will keep their product or ever transact with this company again.

113. I used my Nutribullet only a few times and loved it. Now, for some strange reason, it will not seat down into the base. I tried calling the toll free number numerous times – it always rings busy, the fast busy which means no service. I emailed and got the auto-response that said it will be 5 to 7 business days to get a reply. I find the company UNAPROACHABLE and I may return it to the store and buy a Ninja :(

• Quick, RETURN IT and get your good money back and BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT! This is the voice of a lady with nothing but HORRIBLE experiences with Nurtri Bullet customer service.

• Seems to me the ones with the problem are running the motor too long or they filling over the max line or even filling the fruits and veggies over the max line. Plus, don't buy it from Walmart. Buy it from TARGET, BEST BUY or somewhere else like Bath and Beyond. I would never buy anything, but movies and maybe something to warm up to eat or drink from Walmart. First mistake is getting anything like a Nutribullet from Walmart.

• I sure didn't & my nutribullet did the same thind. After it leaks, the bullet is uselss. I tell everyone NOt to buy it, so they have lost many customers

114. I bought a Nutribullet in June 2013 and uses it once a day almost every day, exactly as recommended. I followed the manufacturers directions on using it and cleaning it to a "T". Just last week it started to act up. When I turn the cup to switch it off, the cup comes off but the rotary wheel on the unit keep whizzing – it's supposed to stop automatically. Then I noticed a black oil leaking from the actual blade unit. I called and the woman at customer service last week and went through a long-winded procedure of trying different things to see if it would work correctly again. It doesn't.The unit doesn’t turn on unless you really lean on the cup and hold it in a certain way and the blade leaks oil. I've been without it a week now and since I bought it for health problems (I have a digestive disorder), I am really missing it. When the Nutribullet worked, it was excellent for what I needed but I did not expect that it would give me problems less than 5 months after I bought it. I also purchased a warranty with the unit. This morning I called their customer care number and told them that it does not work and it needs to be replaced. I was told that they will mail me a pre-paid mailing label/box to rteturn the unit for inspection. It will take 1 to 2 weeks for me to receive it!!!! I've already been without it a week. Then when I mail the unit back for inspection, I need to call them back that day and let them know and only then will they send me a replacement. If on inspection and cleaning, they find that the unit works, they will charge me 49.50 dollars for the replacement!!! This is outrageous! It is not a customer-focused solution and really makes a ridiculous big drawn out drama out of what should be so simple. It will be at least a month before I have my replacement and even at that, it is not straightforward (I've already made 2 lengthy calls to customer service). I want to reiterate that when it works, the Nutribullet is a good economical choice as an alternative to, for example, a Vitamix, BUT not when something goes wrong and their customer service back up is dreadful. After I got off the phone from them, I googled "nutribullet customer service reviews" and got a whole heap of return results from different websites all citing the same issues that I have experienced and it seems many others have too – both with the unit itself and also their crappy customer service. This is how I found this complaints list site.

It's such a shame as it is great value and the concept is wonderful – but only if it works! I would rather spend a bit more money and have a unit that is reliable, good quality and has good customer service policies and back-up in place. I hope this helps!

• I've had mine just a few days and have found that it does not break down raspberry seeds. I bought it because I have diverticular disease and must not eat nuts, seeds of any kind. I had to sieve it through a fine sieve and there were hundreds of raspberry seeds left in the sieve. Very disappointed and will probably not use it especially now I've read all these problems. I paid $120 CAD & the local store sells it for $99.00 (which I didn't know at the time of ordering). I vow never to buy anything demonstrated on TV as they never work as purported.

• I have severe diverticular disease also Eve. That was my primary reason for purchasing the Nutribullet. Since I made my report here 2 weeks ago, I have STILL not received my pre-paid return postage pack to return the Nutribullet to them and get my replacement. The customer service guys told me I would receive it within 1 to 2 weeks. That was 16 days ago and still nothing. I just called the customer service number again and got an automated message informing me that there is an extensive wait time to get through and I will receive a callback. Will see how I get on today and post an update.

• Hi Sharon, I have had the same thing happen. I got my Nutribullet on Black Friday at Walmart and started using it a few days later. Here it is about 3 weeks later and it stopped working. I was making a blast one day and it started shaking so badly that I couldn't hold the cup in my hand and the blade came loose and spilled some juice into the base. I cleaned it out the best I could but now the base won't even let me push down and turn it on. I tried hard yesterday and then the unit worked for a moment but refused to shut off. I was scared to get hurt. Today I made another drink to check it but had to take all the ingredients out and blend it in my Ninja blender, and the recipe now tastes nasty. I didn't get a warranty from Walmart like I should have so they would replace it for me instead of the company. I will see what I can do because being out $99 is not a good thing. I also have digestive problems and this was working miracles for my system when it worked.

• Hi Mariana, Yes, when it was working for the 6 months I had it, I was well and very happy with it. So! After yet ANOTHER phone call to their customer service about 3 weeks a, I finally received my pre-paid packaging label TODAY in order to mail the defunct Nutri-bullet back to them. Just as I had given up hope. This is over 7 weeks later after being assured it would arrive within 1 to 2 weeks. I got fed up waiting and really needed it so I had to consider buying something else. I did my research, compared variables, spoke to friends and I bought a Vitamix! I want to shout from the rooftops to warn people to stay away from this shoddy company and their below-par product! I should have done this in the first place instead of falling for the salesy infomercial B.S.

115. I was just getting ready to order the NB and so glad I read all these negative reviews. More bad then good makes my decision for me. Thank You everyone for saving me money, and time..

116. Wow, im glad in a way to see that im not the only one having the same problems, my first NB broke like 4 months after we bought it, i got a new one from Candian Tire (the store that i bought it from) and now 2 months later with the new one it started dripping black sludge on the bottom of the blade cap again….
    I am very disappointed

117. Nutribullet has sent me a collections notice for a charge that I did not even make. They said they would continue to harrass me even though they admit the transaction was fraudulent. They refused to give me the address to which the unit was sent to, which is funny, since they want me to pay for this unit. My bank reversed the intial charges and I have filed a report with the police. I will be contacting the credit bureaus to report this nonsense, as well as my local new stations. Maybe that will stop the harassment.

118. Thanks for all the warnings and sharing your story. I was going to buy one but now I have reconsidered. I got a system from GNC health shop thats lind of like the nutribullet and it is very good.

• I feel bad that you have been talked out of the Nutri Bullet. I am very happy with mine and find it so much easier to use than traditional blenders. If you pick one up at Target, you will have 90 days to decide whether you like it or not!

119. I'm so fed up with my NutriBullet. I am having the same issues of RUST, LEAKAGE and GASKETS. I have contacted the Company and told I had to register and have the receipt before they will do anything. My NutriBullet was registered within hours of purchasing by the buyer who has given me this gift. And since I do not have the receipt – it was a gift! – They won't speak to me. I decided that the I would do a light coloured mixture as I was concerned that the RUST was coming into my drink. Sure enough, there appeared to be brown in my drink. I then decided I would use my milling blade. Leakage went everywhere. AND NOW MY NUTRIBULLET WILL NOT WORK! My disappointment lies with the so called customer service of this organization. AND NOW A ONCE OUTSTANDING PRODUCT IS A USELESS PIECE OF LANDFILL.

120. Just emailed a complaint via the NB website. My unit is about 5 months old and I'm having the following issues with it:

- extra loud noise from the motor
    - red dust where the blade connects with the base
    - black dust sprinkled around the rim of the cup when unit is running
    - black sludge on the bottom of the blade cap

I hope they resolve this expediently.

• That claim by the tv guy is totally absurd and ridiculous when he says that the nutribullet extracts more nutients than the other mixer, In other words spinning the blade at 10,000 rpms creates more vitimins than a mixxer of less RPMs Such a Lie.

• I bought a NutriBullet with great expectations. I only have a foot and a half of functioning intestine and thus have little time for food to break down and be absorbed. I felt this was an excellent investment for nutritional benefit since food would already be broken down and ready for absorption when it hits my system. Then I saw the glut of offers for the machine. It's everywhere. I started to feel nervous sine I've seen other items hit the market so hard and be sold anywhere and everywhere in a short time. Too often it means it'll be out here till as many people as possible will buy and then the product and the company disappear – just as problems arise. I hope that isn't the case here, but it's sounding bad –

121. To all with the brown gunk, the seals in the blade have gone bad and are leaking. Call and complain, and get a new blade for shipping and handling. Worst case $15.00 for a new blade from them. Don't throw away a good unit, keep your receipt from the replacement blade, so you get it replaced when it goes bad. I bought 2 so I will always have a good blade.

• I bought my Nutribullet from Target. They offer 1 year warranty on product which will cost you $4.00.
      I prefer Target over Wal Mart, not as many people and good prices.

• I am so glad I bought my from Target also. I have 90 days to decide if I want to keep the NutriBullet. Right now I am very happy with it because I find that after drinking the smoothies, I am not near as hungry. The man that made the Nutri Bullet is the son of two doctors, so he must have some knowledge. Mine is working fine and I am very happy with it. The traditional blenders are such a mess to clean and I have to be careful of the sharp blades and from cutting myself. This is wonderful in comparison. I feel that these negative reviews are possibly written by those that are not carefully using their Nutri Bullet's or cleaning them gently. The Customer Service rep. I spoke to said to fill the solids up to the MAX line and only put half as much water. If used carefully like this I think it would avoid some of the problems mentioned.

122. Nutribullet is a scam and I firmly believe that the company is aware that they are selling a faulty product. Why people are still buying this machine is a mystery to me with all the complaints online. And when you post a negative comment on their facebook page it disappears within minutes…I feel like I have been ripped off. I have had numerous issues with my nutribullet within months of purchase and if I had known that Bed Bath and Beyond has such a lenient return policy I would have taken it back months ago. Not only is this machine CRAP so is their customer service. BUYER BEWARE!

• I love my Nutri bullet. I bought one for my GF and she loves hers. I don't have $600 for a vita mix and this is good, and uses less counter space. I use it daily, sometimes twice a day. Chops my Ice, blades are getting dull and was looking how to take it apart and found you folks whining about a superb product.

• I don't agree with you, and I hope you aren't proven to be correct. I purposely did not go through the Nutri Bullet people because their prices are higher, and their products used in the smoothies are much higher than other places online. But I do not agree with you that they are a scam. I really like my Nutri Bullet. I bought mine at Target, so I feel safe and have time to decide if I want to keep it. I feel much less hungry drinking the smoothies. The inventor is the son of two doctors. He obviously has some knowledge. Cleaning the Nutri Bullet is a breeze compared to traditional blenders, and if used carefully, as all these kind of items should be, it is an asset to any kitchen!

• How bad can it be if they offer an extra 4 year warranty in addition to the 1 year, for only $14.95. Would you rather pay $400.00+ for a Vitamix with a 5 year warranty? I like mine so far and it is easy to clean and takes up little space on my counter top. If people follow the directions, don't overload and add the proper amount of liquid, it will work great and last a long time. Also, when I call them most of the time I am directed to leave my number and they will call me back, and I keep my place in line. I have never waited for more than 30 minutes for a return call. Sometimes I can get through without doing that. People can be ignorant and not read the directions, etc.

123. I also wanted to mention that Nutribullet has a page on Facebook. When someone posts a problem like rust or oil leaking into the smoothies, which is a common complaint, if another person remarks that they have also had the problem, as soon as someone from Nutribullet posts their mantra about calling customer service, the postings of the problem suddenly disappear from the page. Nutribullet does not want customers to read about the issues they are having with their products. This is especially despicable, since these issues of oil, rust, and contaminants getting into something you and your family are going to ingest, is very unhealthy. This is a company that has no consideration for their customers health and well being.

• Are you sure it is oil or rust and not just rotten food under the gasket? This gasket should be removed after each used, washed in soapy water and rinsed, and then replaced. The same way you clean any blender. The gaskets have to be removed and cleaned. I think that is the problem, and not oil leaking.

124. The gasket on New Nutribullet is a health hazard in my opinion. The new blade design on the Nutribullet has a removable gasket. If you look at the gasket closely, in the extractor blade, you will see a small notch on the edge of the gasket about 1/2 inch wide, and if you put the handle of a spoon in there, the gasket can easily be popped out for cleaning. If you have used the blade for more than a few days, you will see that there is food under the gasket that is rotting, and needs to be washed off with soapy water. If the food has been there for awhile it will start to smell. In my opinion, this is a health hazard, since this rotting food is in contact with the smoothie that you are making, so you will wind up drinking it "Yuck!!".. I wash mine every couple of days, and there is always stuff under the gasket. After cleaning it, and the channel that it rests in, just pop the gasket back in place.

• I totally agree and for this reason I took the chance and removed mine though the guidance says not to attempt to remove the gasket. I cannot imagine that it would be healthy to continue to use this without ever removing the rubber gasket. If it's not the food residue that is stuck, it will be moisture that is trapped from washing which will result in mold. Do they think people are stupid?!! However, now I cannot get the gasket to lay flat when I try to put it back in place (which is probably why they say not to remove it). What is the trick for this?

125. The gasket on New Nutribullet is a health hazard in my opinion. The new blade design on the Nutribullet has a removable gasket. If you look at the gasket closely, in the extractor blade, you will see a small notch on the edge of the gasket about 1/2 inch wide, and if you put the handle of a spoon in there, the gasket can easily be popped out for cleaning. If you have used the blade for more than a few days, you will see that there is food under the gasket that is rotting, and needs to be washed off with soapy water. If the food has been there for awhile it will start to smell. In my opinion, this is a health hazard, since this rotting food is in contact with the smoothie that you are making, so you will wind up drinking it "Yuck!!".. I wash mine every couple of days, and there is always stuff under the gasket. After cleaning it, and the channel that it rests in, just pop the gasket back in place.

The old style blade gasket was not removable, so this was not an issue.

126. Dearly Friend,

My Greetings to you and your family,My name is Dome Williams, I have little business and I really need who will help me to carry out this business for me.I have 155kg Gold with some cash fund left with me by my late father and some family member wanted to kill me so that they can take the gold from me so run out from my country to an hotel where the consignment was deposited right now. My father as a gold mining company here in Sierra Leonine and i was the only son of him but he marry five wife's. My late father deposited this Gold with a company here in Ghana and the company doesn't know the content of the consignment kept in their custody, and seriously advised me not to unfold the content to them because he registered it there as personal family inheritance. I will like to have a foreign buyer or some one who can help me get a buyer. I have found some local buyer but they mention some prices and I see to it that they only want to cheat me because I don't really know how the gold business that much.I found your information while I was searching through the internet and decide to sent you an email if you can be of help or by anyway can help me get a buyer.Please email me back with your infromation blow:

Age:…………
    Full Names:…………………… ……
    Occupation:………………. …………
    Marital Status:………………….. ..
    Country:…………………. ……..
    Mobile Phone:………………….

I will send you all necessary information about my self.I will like to invite you to Ghana West Africa so that we meet face to face and go to the company and you can see the gold for your self .Please respond if you are willing to assist me you can add me on Skype so that we can talk with our camera (dome.williams1) or call me (00233208099879)

I await your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely
    Dome Williams.
    Telephone (00233208099879)
    Skype (dome.williams1)
    domewilliams02@hotmail.com

• I can help, Mr. Williams. However, to prove you are sincere, I must first have your bank name and address, routing number, account name and number and any security/access codes before I can assist you.

• Mr William I feel so sorry for you! To assist with my grief I must ask you therefore to prove I am sincerest in my grief for you and your late father, to send me a small sum of US$25000 via western union transfer so I can indeed build a mighty monument to you to remind people everywhere what a wonderful and sincerest son you are in trying to defeat the great and powerful Oz. Oh my sincerest apologies that should be the great and powerful GHANA! I will talk with my camera to you once I have received you small assistance fee to cover the enormous amount of human faeces I will need to construct a tribute to you.
      I await with some urgency your western union transfer. I am sure Mr Rob will assist me in my endeavour to have you made known as a mighty Dome Williams.

127. This is a compliant that I filed to the department of consummers affairs: I purchased a food blender called the Nutribullet 14 months ago from Bed bath and Beyond. They have varous infomercials on the product on TV and can be found at local retailers; however, I have the nutribullet for the last 14 months since then the blade stem/ bearings have rusted twice. I ordered a replacement blade about 6 months ago and this one has rusted as well and putting rust in my drinks. The blades need new materials that will not rust, and 2 blades in 14 months is unacceptable . The company thinks there is nothing wrong with their product, but there are multiple postings and video to show the problem. Because of health concerns I am submitting a complaint to your department. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated.

128. Hi
    I bought a NutriBullet in September 2013, twoo weeks on I see the dark oily stuff coming out of the rotor bottom part.

Otherwise, it really does the job. I am a Australian user and I also bought a V/F drive 1.5kw to operate the unit to USA Voltage and Frequency.

They got to do a better bearing seal like ceramic or carbon as the rotor run very fast the pressure inside is also builds up and seep through the rotor shaft.

Regards, Janath Chandra – Elect Eng

129. For anyone who is having issues with the brown stuff leaking from the blade, the same thing was happening with my unit and I ordered replacement blades. The blade that was sent is a new design, they must have changed it due to the brown gunk!! No issues with the new blade at all. I did not realize though, that the brown stuff was getting into the cup… that's gross, Uggghh…. There should be a recall on that type of blade!!!

• I have the new blade on my 2 month old Nutribullet, and yesterday, it started leaking a brown oil into the base of the blade and into my drink. Lucky I noticed it, before the leak got worse. Customer service told me not to put frozen fruit at the top of the cup when filling it, but put a layer of something soft next to the blade to keep this from happening again. I am disappointed that this was not in the instructions, and that the blade only lasted two months. Another issue with the new blade, is that you have to pop the gasket out every few days and wash it with soapy water, because food collects underneath the gasket and it starts to rot and smell. This should be clearly outlined in the instructions for units with the new blade, but isn't.

130. I too am experiencing the grease and rust from the motor seeping into my drinks. I have sent three email complaints and have not gotten on thing back. It is almost a year old now so I can't bring it back to the retailer. I'm very disappointed.

131. My NB won't click into the base it's almost like it is too big to be pushed down. The motor works fine,but when you out the blade on it's too big. Anyone help?

132. I ordered this item last September 22, 2013 and received the item after 3 days since I was just in LA, CA. I'm excited to use it and did 2 cups of mixed veggies and fruits. i just noticed that the motor is so noisy to operate and smells like there is someting burning on the inside. So i unplugged it. Next day i make another shake, same thing the motor is so noisy and smells like burning. The worse is, in just more than a minute of operating, the motor stops,
    i remove the cup and put it back again. it doestnt work. I've waited another 20 mins and tried to turn it on again, it WORKS but in less than two minutes, it stops again. WHAT'S HAPPENING, did you guys just sent me a REFURBISHED ONE!!!! i want to return this item. Not worth for $130.34 including TAX.

133. I have used my new bullet a few times and it leaks. No matter how tight I get it before attaching it to the bullet. The liquid gets down the sides and you can't remove it. Very disappointed in the design.

134. It does not make juice that is drinkable, as it is so thick with pulp, it's disgusting. I have no idea what to do with it. The ad says it's easy to drink, but it's not, all I wanted was juice !! I am 70 yrs old & live with chrons disease of the colon & intestine. I warn everyone Not to buy it. I would love to send it back to the customer service & tell them to drink that thick mush……if they can, I hate it & wish I had my hubby's money back.
    I still plan to get me a simple little juicer !!

• It has never been sold as a juicer! It preserves vitamins in the food because it completely blends the whole product! The enzymes in the whole food help you digest it. There are very little enzymes in just juice. Use fruits you love without their seeds (fruits washed of course) and blend it…you get the whole food but easy to digest!!!

• Water it down with apple juice, this will make it taste better and more drinkable. Add a lot of juice though, like up to the "Max" mark.

135. I have had my NutriBullet for about 3 months and I LOVE IT!!!!! I have had NO problems. I had owned a Magic bullet also but it is just not powerful enough. Prior to buying the NUTRI BULLET I had bought 2 different NINJA SYSTEMS, and I took them both back. They do not completely crush ice and it leaves very large chunks of ice in the smoothies. I also found that the Ninja did not PULVERIZE the Chia, Flax, & Pumpkin seeds like the NUTRIBULLET does. I use mine daily sometimes twice a day and I have only one complaint, I wish the mixing cup was larger!! I love my nutri bullet and, I am sorry that people are having so many problems with their products, because I LOVE MY NUTRIBULLET and I am soooooo very happy that I made the investment in it.

136. I have been using this for many months now….and just noticed that the BLACK METALLIC MOTOR GREASE had been leaking into my Juice all this time. I bought this to improve my health….instead it has intoxicated my system with metal and unknown poisonous metallic grease.
    THIS IS VERY TERRIFYING.. I am FILING A LAWSUIT for poisoning me due to their FAULTY DESIGN. This product should NEVER have been released in the Market.

• I have some sort of chunks of brown bits and dust on the opening where the upside down cup goes. I shook it out today thinking it was some dried up liquid but It happened again. After I use it, there seems to be flakes and dust of brownish orange metal. so tiny that it can get on the cut and into my grandmother's food. She is 103! I hope that I noticed it in time. I don't have a replacement at the moment and I need to feed my grandmother. So have to tap it upside down to get that stuff out then carefully clean the casing and opening and counter. What is it a broken washer or what? It is the color of grease. but like crystallized. I don't know!

• They replaced my blade in June due to this and the noise. The new one looked redesigned and was quieter but just started leaking again this week!

137. trying to find where to register for 3 months FREE extended warranty service available by online registration ONLY. ALL I GOT WAS A POP UP FOR EXTENDED WARRANTY QUOTE FOR(AUTO CARE NOW.COM)

138. I liked it for about the first month the problem is the bottom of the blade drips motor grease. I did no matter how I cleaned the blade running under water and drip dry blade up or blade down . Then the inside gets all brown guncky. Also the cups the connecting knobs to hold it place wear terribly and you have to hold the container while you blend. I dont recommend I have the same issue with the Bullet I thought as David put his name on this one I would have those issues. Very disappointing. In vest in a more expensive blender verses wasting your money

139. I have been using it for 7 month, and I recently realized there is dark redish brown liquid coming out from back of extractor. I called to customer service and they sent me new extractor without any cost. I was afraid this happens again, I called them asked for refund, but denied. The representative claimed the dark brown liquid is non-toxic rubricator. Reallyyy??? I very very very doubt about it.

140. I had a problem with my NutriBullet no longer emulsifying. Called customer service & they were very nice.
    Will be sending out a replacement emulsifier for the cost of shipping only, $2.99
    I suggest if you're having a problem to call them. DKW, yours would still be under warranty as long as you kept your receipt &/or registered your product.
    Be fair people & talk to a rep before deciding Nutri Bullet has bad customer service.

141. You have my attention because I am having a problem that sounds like what you experienced. I have been using my Nutribullet for about 6 months and noticed a chocolate oil like residue on the bottom of the multiblade attachment.
    Additionally, when I use this set up it is loud enough that I feel I should be wearing hearing protection.
    Is this rust or do you think it may be a ruptured seal around the bearings?
    Easier to respond at lelfrink@gmail.com. Thank you

• Mine is louder than a C-5 airplane running engines! I have to cover my ears! I can't find a way to contact anyone about it.

• I just bought my third Nutribullet because of the motor(?) noise. They lasted me about a year each. I was watching a video on you tube and they were talking about the rust which got me thinking. I didn't put the blades a glass and pushed down on the glass to start the motor. It was as quiet as the day I bought. The noise is coming from the blade bearings. You can buy new blades for $10.

• Mine is doing the same thing – piece of junk but they have the money and power to continue their lie. The substance appears to be grease and when used up – the machine sounds horrible. I will not buy another one of these machines and I love mine. I am going write the better business and that is how us consumers fight back.

142. My husband and I started out with the original Bullet over 10 years ago and just loved it. Over those 10 years, we replaced two blades and one set of gaskets – not bad for using it EVERY day!

Then we decided to upgrade to the NutriBullet – which, to us, was like the Bullet on steroids! We were very impressed with its ability to pulverize whole foods – it was awesome! And we were so happy we didn't have to invest in a VitaMix – the NutriBullet was every bit as powerful at making amazing drinks from whole pineapple chunks, apples, berries, etc mixed with ice and all sorts of raw greens AND so easy, and even enjoyable, to clean.

THEN, after a month of daily use, it began sounding loud (the extraction blade, not the flat blade). The sound kept getting increasingly louder and louder until we wanted to throw the whole thing out.

HOWEVER, we ordered another extraction blade online and when it came promptly in the mail, we noticed the design engineering of it was quite different (which we were very happy about because my husband knew the old blade had a faulty design/internal bushing).

THEN, we decided to contact NutriBullet via their website and sent an email to them communicating our disappointing experience with the original NutriBullet blade. Within a day and a half, we received a phone call (a voicemail) from a customer service rep – he left his name and number to contact him directly. I phoned him a few days later, we connected directly, and we talked about the original faulty piece. He apologized for the inconvenience and when I asked if we could be reimbursed for the new blade we had just ordered, he said "Absolutely".

SO, we have now been using the new blade for six months and not a 'peep' from it – nor expecting it based on this newer/upgraded blade assembly.

Both my husband and I wanted to submit this comment because of all the unhappy NutriBullet customers (we had been one of them for a while). And now we are a very satisfied customer so we wanted to add this to the mix of reviews and comments.

• We have a Nutribullet that didn't start out loud but now we simply cannot be in the same room with it without hearing protection of some kind. I think I will try to contact the company about it, maybe they can help us too.

• Great to see a positive comment about the nutribullet as I was unsure about it after all the negative comments in my research. I think it is unfair people in Australia pay twice as much as America but if it is as good as the positive feedback on here it is worth the price tag so I will be calling up to order one soon

• I had the same issue and use this everyday. I received a replacement blade in June and it was quieter. Just this week though this blade started leaking again and am now trying to get a replacement!

• I have a new unit that I bought 2 months ago, with the "improved blade" and after 2 months or about 60 blasts, the new blade is leaking oil into my smoothies. They are sending me another new blade, but I think there is still something lacking in the design of the blade that has not been entirely fixed.

143. bought nutri bullet for my self and one for my sis-paid in full on the "OFFICICAL WEB PAGE " for both. mine works-for now. hers arrived with a dead base-customer service absolutely sucks. they finally agreed to ship another base-"at no cost to me"-that was big of them-when it came to us non-functional-never again-very very very disappointed. what a rip off

144. Buy a professional blender, the Blendtec rocks. Go into any smoothie shop, likely thats what they use. Timed programming automatically blends perfectly, and unlike the NB, this one can handle ice and crush it all up. Making soup that comes out hot, ready to eat is creepy though.! :) Cool, but creepy.

It's a lot more expensive so maybe not an option for everyone.

• The Omniblender is also and excellent Blender at about 1/2 the price of the Vitamix and Blendtec and has a bigger motor than both.

145. I bought my nutribullet in March just this past week it started leaking like crazy. I loved using it every morning but cleaning up the counter everyday is getting very annoying. I have recommended this to several people. Some have bought it. Sure hope theirs does not start leaking. I do not want to lose friends because of this. I am on a fixed income so replacing this is out of the questions. Please let me know what I should do.

• Fixed income, isn't everybody on a fixed income! I worked for 32 years and was on a fixed income. Cracks me up when people pitch that they are on a fixed income, as if they deserve special treatment. Most of America is on a fixed income, whether they work or on SS.

• Hey Lori
        So what you dont have to be an a*s to her because she bought a product that has issues. Did you ever think to blame the company instead of the purchaser? Your a rude b***h!

146. I just bought a Nutribullet, from Canadian tire. After reading this i'm a little afraid, should I keep it or take it back.It sounded too good to be true. Is it? I live on disability and live on very little money ,so the $99.00 I spend on this is a weeks worth of food.it seems to me if you follow the directions, and make sure it is dry after cleaning (I took my blow dryer to it, on cool low setting)it should be o.k. I guess I will post a complaint if it starts leaking or if it makes me sick. I already have several health issues, so it will be a law suit, if it makes me sick in any way. Sincerly scared. :(

147. Wrote Nutribullet a nice email about the rust issue back in June of 2013. Never heard from them. Tossed it in the garbage today. Never again.

148. I live in RI…have been using my Nutribullet for only 7 months and the whole thing has jammed…I cannot remove the blender cup from the base!!

149. Be prepared and know that when you order the NutriBullet you will be disappointed. After initially ordering the product they continue to use your credit card information to send some kind of nasty supplement that supposed to be full of nutrition, however if you can get it past your lips consider yourself lucky. These people continue to bill and bill and bill your credit card for this supplement, even after you cancel the product. And believe me it doesn't do any good to talk to a supervisor they are just as rude and ignorant as the customer service reps. This scam has cost me $74.97 so far!!!!

• Debora;
      I had the same problem; I just called my credit card company and they reversed the charge;
      I also made a mistake by purchasing a Nutribullet; After less than 3 months, apparently it burned out. I have a call to them now, however, I fear that I will get a runaround even thought I filled out and sent a warranty card back to them

• We must have it good in Australia. If someone charges your CC unauthorised you just do a charge back with your credit card company and have that company blocked so they can never use your CC again.

150. Interesting problems.
    The problem I had was that I ordered the nutribullet from their main website for 99.00 I was directed to their special suppliment package offer which stated that you receive two free suppliment packets with the purchase for only 7.95 shipping then every 60 days you would receive 2 suppliment packages for one price of 29.99 what I got was a package 30 days later with 2 supplement packs and a charge to my credit card of 24.99 then 30 days later i received 2 more suppliment packs and another charge to my account for 24.99. Today I received a charge to my account for 124.99 and n o suppliment package. I called the customer service line and after 10 minutes got a live person. I told that person that I had cancelled the suppliment shipments 30 days ago and he tole me that I still owed for 3 packs at 24.99 each. I advised him that that was not what I read on the website that did not give me the option to opt out of the bimonthly suppliment. I told him the website said every 60 days 2 packs at a total of 29.99 no mor than that. He continued to tell me that i was wrong so I advised him I had no problem turning the matter over to California consumer affairs since I lived in California. He immediate gave me to a supervisor who confirmed my address and immediate apologized for the mistake and advised they would stop shipments and refund the 24.99 over payment within 48 hours. I will wait and see if that happens if not I will take next step to pursue the fraudulent statement on their website.

151. Ya, my husband bought the nutribullet about 8 months ago while I was still pregnant. We had plans to use it for our son when he was old enough to start solids, but about 2 or 3 months ago it started leaking this dark rust colored juice. At first I just though it was from the motor turning the blade so fast (because I don't know anything about this stuff) but after a quick search on the internet, I found a youtube video showing the same problem, but that it leaks really bad into the drink. Since I don't have my receipt, I highly doubt that I can return it :( We're so disappointed. I've emailed customer service a few days ago and I don't expect a reply unfortunately. We're just gonna take the loss. Thankfully we got it at BBB with our 20% coupon, so we're losing $80 instead of $100. We're gonna buy the Ninja Master Prep Professional QB1004 next…hopefully it will be MUCH better.

We'l see….

152. Great tip for getting a stuck screw cap off! I was making pesto, took the screw cap off to add more olive oil, and apparently, this caused the liquid to get onto the rubber gasket making it impossible to remove the cap a second time! I tried many things including rubber jar pads, running it under very hot water and finally put it BACK on the Nutribullet and blended again for about 20 seconds. Although I had to use every hand muscle, it came off without the rubber jar pads when I turned it on its side and pulled with all my might! YAAAYYYYY! Hope this helps. Reminder, try NOT to need to add ingredients and re-blend. It will keep the gasket from sealing tightly.

• Ditto! I've been using it twice a day for a year. I've haven't had any problems, yet. Although, I'm sure I'll have to replace the gasket, which is logical. Hearing stories about rust is disgusting, but then again I don't let it drip dry on the drying rack. I've been reading through a lot of these complaints and I can't figure out how the **** all these people are having so many issues with their's. They must not take care of it.

153. I purchased my Nutribullet at Bed Bath and Beyond loved it used it everyday for 1 month then the gasket around the large blade had to pay for another one, ok. Then anout 1 month later gasket broke in two again, so I'm using it with a broken gasket and a towel so it doesn't leak all over my kitchen, then I noticed the blades went dull, wellI wasn't going to pay $20 for another gasket plus $30 for a new blade so now instead of an extractor I make smoothies. I could have done that with a $20 blender. I should have bought the Ninja.

• Bed bath and beyond has a lifetime guarantee, no questions asked. If you have your reciept they will refund full amount. If you do not have reciet they will give store credit for the full amount. Iknow this because I asked about return and warrenty on this item. Why don

• If you buy anything from Bed, Bath and & Beyond and still have the receipt or the credit card you used, you can replace the entire thing for FREE!!!

154. our just quit on us. just read all of this reviews and not happy about what's waiting for me with a customer service. Would not recommend for any one to buy this one.

155. I too am having rust problems. I called customer service this morning and they are sending a new blade in 6 to 10 days. I have to pay for shipping however. Since they know this is a problem, (after reading this site) they need to fix the problem and hold sending out another blade that will do the same thing. I really like the shakes. What other machine will give me my shakes this fine?

156. Wow is all I can say. I was going to buy one because i don't want to drink those GMO drinks like "naked" that just got sued for false advertising, but after reading all these complaints i have reconsidered! Guess I'll start looking for something similar…. Juice or blend? Anyone have any suggestions?

• Consumer Reports gave the Ninja Master Prep Professional QB1004 ($70) a 91 out of 100 which is the same score as the Vitmix which is like $500 or something crazy.

157. I bought mine in March and at first, it was great. Easy to use, easy to clean. And yes we followed the instructions to a T. Then we started noticing rust on the bottom. At first we thought it must be getting wet when we were cleaning it but we were ultra careful not to get any water underneath the fitting. But the rust kept getting worse. The entire blade fixture got loose. I got more noisy. Today I just put water in the unit, tightened it and gave it a shake. Rusty liquid began coming out. I tried the water only running for a minute and sure enough, the water turned brown. In the trash the extractor went. We can still use the grinding part but nothing with liquid should go into this device.

Very poor design that is deceptive in that in th beginning it works great. Used twice a day for 4 months and it turns into a disaster.

158. Follow instructions. It's been working great for over a year and my cardio blood work is the best it's ever been. REMEMBER TO ADD WATER,ALMOND MILK OR COLD GREEN TEA! It is not a Jack LaLane type juicer. I'm very satisfied.

• Hey Kevin!
      Does following the instructions prevent rust from leeching in your smoothie???? Does that even past the smell test? Rust should not be present period!

159. I am totally upset with the nutribullet for the price I paid I expected it to do the job that it was intended to do, but instead it is no better than a bullet I bought at walmart for under twenty dollars

160. Bought my NutrBullet in April uses it everyday and sometimes twice a day. Have had no problems with it, The only problems I've had with it was due to me not following directions and not using common sense like making sure the gasket is seated properly and not going over the max line which by the way I usually do but can tell its wrong by the way the motor be straining. However, if people would follow direction myself included then the machine would do what its designed to do. The instructions are there for a reason. Uses them and follow them. End of story.

• Good for you. I have been reading all the other complaints…you are the only person who said something positive about it. But then I realized you posted this comment 5 days ago. Wait for a few weeks and see if it still works fine and not have rust at the bottom which is what consumers seem to complain about, Good Luck!

161. I bought my Nutribullet on HSN. I am extremely disappointed. The single blade has rust all over the bottom of the piece and the bearing is failing. I have only had the Nutribullet for 5 months. I addition the Nutribullet is now failing. What used to be a rather thick smoothie is now a chunky smoothie. Wish I could return it. Nurtibullet is sending me a new blade at my expense for shipping. I guess they know they have a design problem are afraid to cover shipping because it will bankrupt them!!!!!!

162. I am having trouble opening the container after I made my blast………I had to throw it and my blast away because I could not open it to drink my blast!! Am I the only one having this problem?

163. For as long as it gives me the health benefits that this machine is advertising, then I don't give a **** if machine won't last long. I will keep buying a new one. Health is Wealth.

164. We were saddened to discover that our new NutriBullet was hard to use, produced thick and viscous "juice", and was leaking juice into the innards of the machinery. Not only did this promise a future electrical problem, but — since the guts of the machine cannot be opened for cleaning — the aroma of drying juices will immediately attract insects. After 70 years of technological improvements in the blender industry, one might hope for a noise reduction in this modern-looking gadget; but apparently this hurdle remains insurmountable. The only thing we like about NutriBullet is the attractive and utilitarian containers. We'll be shopping for a different juice blender right away.

165. I'm flabbergasted as to why David Wolfe would endorse a piece of equipment with obvious technical faults as appears to be the Nutribullet blender

166. I hate my Nurtibullet there is a major design flaw…..the mouth of the opening is so large I can't get my hand around it t o open it. remember the old fashion blender that had a small cap on the bottom, that I can open. ALSO it is to loud to run I hold my ears shut when I use it. This may end up at at rummage sale and I will go back to using my 40 year old Oster blender.

167. I'm returning it, had it for two weeks, it leaks and lubricant got into my drinks and we're both sick from it.
    I had two magic bullets they both broke after 6 mos. Don't get this, it will change your health all right.
    And to the person who said above that you have to follow directions and it runs fine, that's not true, you just don't realize that it leaks and it's leaks lubricant from the motor and housing and you get sick.
    Sticking with a good blender and forgeting the nuts. they cause instestinal blockages anyway in any form.
    The commercial makes me laugh that nuts are good for you..maybe going down they are.
    It goes back today even if I have to return it to BBB…I don't care..

168. I read several reviews before purchasing my Nutribullet also but decided to try it for myself. I have had it for a couple of months now and use it virtually everyday. So far, so good! I have even filled it just a little beyond the max line-don't recommend that however- but still haven't had a problem. I'll admit the motor is a bit loud but I can stand it for 60 seconds which is the longest you should let it run anyway. I purchased mine at BB&B w/20% coupon and the lady at the register told me she loves her and that if I ever had a problem just bring it back and that will be the end of that. I LOVE MY Nutribullet!!

169. It's interesting to read these reviews…all of them. At least it provides a "well-rounded" perspective, so someone can hopefully make their own informed decison (ooops! almost made a spelling error…don't want to do that!). Anyway, thanks for everyone taking time to post, and I will probably move forward to give this to my daughter for her birthday since she is becoming a "health conscious" young lady. I will tell her to read and follow the directions though. By the way, this is widely available in stores (Kohl's, Target, BB&B), on sale, and with coupons….AND generous return policies. Do it the old fashoned way…get up from the computer, hang up the phone, and go shopping!

170. I really wanted to go out and buy a Nutribullet however after reading about the rust. Forget it!
    When the Company. decides to fix that problem then will I buy one. The vegetables & fruits are your for our system not rust. I hope Breville will make one of these.

171. This company is hands down the worst I have ever dealt with. While yes they have corrected my problem it has not been without countless CC charges that I've had to repeatedly dispute. The product was defective and they refused to honor 30 day return agreement after they were aware of my issue for 8 days and it was 4 days before 30 days was up. I was given $10 off for my trouble? DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!! Unless you love aggrivation.

• Don't get fooled. This product is great and compares along the lines of a vitamin blender. I've used mine for 10 days now and wow do i feel more alert but better yet i know my body is healthier. If 80-90 dollars is going to kill you, than your right don't buy it, but i'll be the first to tell you that yes you saved $80 but now you'll spend hundreds more getting a less machine.

172. I purchased the NB today, I tried to make a smoothie with apple, banana and oranges. It was not smooth. I wonder how the guy on TV got his juice to pass thru a sieve?

173. Some people are so dense, lacking all common sense! Read ALL the instructions and follow them! How hard is that? DON'T go past the fill line, DON'T run longer than a minute (60 seconds) each time, and DON'T expect it to take all your abuse without breaking apart. Use care and common sense, please! I did and mine is working fine.

• Don't expect that everyone is an idiot. I read all the reviews and read the directions. I have used mine about 8 times to be exact. I have placed one orange and some water in the unit and it LEAKED. I checked the line, the time and it still LEAKS. Some units are just not built well. Consider yourself lucky.

• True, people can't read instructions. I have had mine 3 weeks and made numerous drinks without any issues. I feel so much better. Good for the libido too…haha

• I agree with you also, it was the best but due to some unknown reason jsut stopped working one fien morning. Just wait until it stops one day :)

• I just bought mine and am wondering if there is anything negative I should know about before my first use? I'm excited to have one and will utilize it. Now I'm second guessing and wondering if maybe I should've bought the Magic Bullet or the Baby Bullet?

Thanks, G

174. Why complain about sales technique when you don't have to listen. It is your time and your dime hangup. Stores sell the nutribullet go buy it. Stop giving away your personal power. I just purchased mine and so far am enjoying it to the max I can't wait to realize the health results.

175. This machine has and endless list of serius failures that surely make you wonder why the 2designers" of this amazing idea could juts think so wronly when it comes to hygine, and specially the poisoning chance as the scrow placed right in the middle gets rusty in less than a week and the machines srround gets all the liquids inbetween the sides which makes it impossible to clean , plus the liquid that runs into the machine.

• I would have to assume that someone who can't spell…also can't read. Had mine for months with no "serius" failures or leaks of any kind. Maybe you have a few "scrows" loose. Hahahahahahahahah!!!

• WOW, I don't understand a thing that review says. I'm trying to make a purchase determination but that review with strange words and spellings just doesn't tell me anything.

• If you do get a cheap bis from e-bay you may be a happy camper for awhile until problems arise, and then you are stuck with the machine as e-bay sellers will not replace merchandise after a month -45 days. BBB is the way to go people.

176. I have just tried to call customer service in order to return this unused unit. After reading all the negatives and watching the videos I decided I did not want to keep it. Of course the phone number is 'fast busy" so there is no chance I'm ever going to get thru. I will cancel my credit card.

• How negative can YOU get. You haven't even given it a chance. There are a lot of POSITIVE reviews also. We have a NutriBullet and it works great. Most people are too lazy to read the full instructions, such as fill only to the fill line to prevent leaking, that is why they have problems. Since you have the machine, try using after reading all the instructions. If you THEN have problems return it.B.

177. We contacted Nutribullet and reported that our emulsifier cross-blade assembly was leaking. Nutribullet replaced the leaking assembly promptly at a cost to us of about $4.00 for shipping. Excellent service, and an excellent machine. We use it every morning.

Walter and Mary Ann Sereth

• What you might not understand is that it is a design flaw that they have not fixed yet. By selling you a replacement part for $4.00 they got another $4.00 out of you when the first unit should not have failed in the first place. These units will probably get recalled due to the danger inherent in the rust leaching back into the unit. Just for fun, after a month use the unit with 4oz of clear water and run it for 2 minutes, then take a look at the water. enjoy.

178. Extractor blade already wore out, probably haven't used it 20 times, pretty **** off about it. Other than that I like it a lot. They need to make the blades high quality for literal wear and tear.

• This machine has and endless list of serius failures that surely make you wonder why the 2designers" of this amazing idea could juts think so wronly when it comes to hygine, and specially the poisoning chance as the scrow placed right in the middle gets rusty in less than a week and the machines srround gets all the liquids inbetween the sides which makes it impossible to clean , plus the liquid that runs into the machine.

And not to forget the plastic kind of lids to cover the holes oin the surface…they rotten after awhile due to the great amount of liquid that keeps on pouring after using the powerful and "amazing" machine which could of been a niracle machine if it wasn´t for all those dangerous and expensive issues —expensive as the machine is highly expensive.

I would love to get in contact with the product developers of the company as I´m a designer myself and I suppoused they would like to listen to their "unhappy" customers and besides sending our money back they could just correct all those failures and comeback when they are ready for the best idea ever when it comes to speed, results and endless new ways to improve our health!

Greetings from a concerned curomers who hopes for the best!

179. If you buy it at Bed Bath & Beyond you get the best value $84.79 with tax and 20% discount. Plus they take anything purchased back if you aren't 100% satisfied, just keep your receipt. I just bought mine so I can't say if I like it one way or another.

180. I had a similar problem with slight leaks and the machine getting louder, but really enjoyed the what the Nutribullet does, so I bit the bullet (pun intended) and went back to Bed Bath & Beyond where I bought it, fully expecting them to have to send it back for me, while I would be without it. Nope! Without even looking at it they told me to grab a new machine, didn't charge me a penny, and I've had it now for almost a year. No problems with leaking or noise (although it's admittedly not the quietest machine to begin with), and for an $80 purchase (BB&B charges $99, and I used a 20% coupon), it can't be beat. My wife and I have been using it almost every single day for breakfast, and occasionally I'll come home for lunch and use it again. I'm glad I stuck with it, it's been an awesome way to get at least one really healthy meal in during my busy day.

• I love bed bath and beyond. I returned a blender that I bought 8 years ago. Believe it or not it was still the same price 8 years later. I was shocked that no questions were asked. I did not even get a chance to tell them I bought it 8 years ago and that I did not have receipt. They just told me to grab a new one. I am buying everything from BBB.

181. I have been using the Nutrbullet for about a year and love it. The only problem I have had of recent is I believe the blade wears out and even rusts around the bearing. My shake had a slight brown look to it and at first I did not know what it was. The blade bearings are definatley wore out they have a wiggly to them.

182. I bought my NB because I knew I needed a change in my diet, I have never eaten fruit before and know since I am getting older (36) that I need to get whole foods into my diet. to my surprise I am enjoying fruits that I never knew I would. Take kale leaves, frozen pineapple (about 8 pieces),frozen blueberries (about 10-15), half or a whole peeled orange, 1-2 fresh or frozen strawberries, and a half of a big banana and throw into the tall cup for a little under 1 minute and enjoy- all the fuss of what others are saying is unfortunate. but it is worth the short spurt of noise and few seconds of rinsing cup and blade for a jumpstart/lifestyle od healthiness. be careful to not screw cap on too tight and not overfill past the line- this can cause trouble- otherwise be patient, sit back and enjoy!!!! ***one question to those who NB- did anyone breakout initially? I broke out slightly I think after introducing BLUEBERRIES- not sure- i'm new to fruit- nothing major but I think i'm getting detoxified:) *** overall I am a happy camper

183. Hi,
    We have been juicing the veggies in Nutribullet now since January. However, we both find it frustrating to
    press it down, align the teeth or notches till it kicks-in and start working. On the infomercials on TV,
    they just set it on the machine and it easily starts working. Are we doing something wrong?

• I am 60 years old and just started on NutriBullet 5 weeks ago. So far, I have no problems with finding the notches and mine is easy to press and turn. Hope you get your issue solved.

184. nutribullet is awesome…we have one at work that multiple people use multiple times per day…
    just keep the gasket clean and don't overload the machine …use water or liqid and it will work great.
    if you order online then you don't have to talk to the reps…get the 5 year warranty for a few extra bucks ..they will replace it..no questions asked.
    its worth it…don't be influenced by a few naysayers who are probably misusing the machine.

• I can honestly say that my family and I have NOT misused the machine and have been very careful. We read and followed the instructions very precisely. I have one and bought one for both of my college aged children. They have been fabulous UNTIL last week when TWO of the three machines simply quit working. The cup won't press down into the base on mine, and my daughter's just stopped turning on when she inserts the cup.

I can't swing Vitamixes for three but am very worried that I could actually end up spending that much in just a few years for a less sturdy machine, if they continue to go out once a year. From the reviews I have read, it looks like we have been lucky to have our machines last for one year each.

I absolutely LOVE the consistency of the drink and the ease of use I have had with the machine but I may have to look into something more reliable. There's nothing out there that performs this well for such a low price but for SO many people, it is breaking after a handful of uses. It's probably going to mean me going to Bed Bath and Beyond cause the price is still a huge issue.

185. I bought mine in Dec. and loved it. It burned up in Feb and the got a new motor out to me in a few days. I used the new one maybe 3 times and it leaked, in the meantime there was an ugly brown dust that was coming from the motor that was almost as dark as coffee beans being ground. I kept thinking it was from the product they put on the inside to coat the wiring and it would eventually stop. When the leaking started I called right away and they said I was not letting the blade completely stop so they would send me a new one. That was 3 wks ago and it still shows order in process. I called and all i got was they are out of stock. Not happy and need my Bullet.

186. I've had mine for about a month now. I read all the reviews and complaints and still decided to get one. there was one review on amazon that said about 1000 times if you fill to the max line it will not leak. so i fill to the max line and guess what? it does not leak! I am enjoying having it and having good results. I do agree the motor is very loud. but how long is it on? i can take it. i also get some motor stink sometimes but not bad. i got it from BBB with 20% coupon so much less than the infomercial. i figure i'll use it till the lesser of it stops working or i get tired of it. if you follow directions and do not need customer service i suppose this will work for you. I would recommend the product.

187. I just received my Nutribullet yesterday and haven't even bought any fruit yet. Gosh this all scares me hearing about the customer service issues and problems I have just been reading, I am thinking that maybe I shouldn't even try this, it seems like a hastle and I was looking forward to lessening my stress and weight problems with a better diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will probably finally make me go back to thinking all these infomercials are a bunch of hooey!

188. My wife and I had two magic bullets, both of which was good for a couple years or so. When we heard of 'The Nutri-bullet,' we decided to get rid of the Magic Bullets and buy one. But to say the least, we are so disappointed! I'm quite a strong fellow but several times, I've screwed on the blade as tight as I could, then switched it on and the blade have work itself loose, causing an awful mess. Also, the noise it makes is very deafening, to the point, I turn it on, then have to block my ears, as the motor is so loud. This is our second one, the first one just didn't work. We've been using it twice a day and are feeling more healthy but I don't think it's worth risking going deaf over! Needless to say, we would never buy another one. (I believe there should be a warning on it, explaining that one could go deaf with it's use.)

• Outrageous, if it's that loud, wear earplugs. How long is it on for anyway, 20 seconds tops maybe?
      The benefits alone more than outweigh a little bit of noise, which isn't much more than a blender
      would make.

• I agree with Stace, and just because you're "so strong" doesn't mean you're putting the blade on CORRECTLY no matter how "tight" you're putting it on.

• Exactly! There is such a thing as tightening something too much as well. It should be snug, but not cranked on so tight you need "a strong fellow" to unscrew it. :-)

189. I have had my Nutribullet for a year now and have had three minor problems, the first was the container getting stuck in the base, I called customer service and they helped me solve the problem. This is usually caused by the spring loaded switches getting stuck down. Make sure and keep them clean and moving freely and you will not have this problem again. The other two times was from the bearing in the extractor blade wearing out creating unpleasant noise. I called customer service and the first time they replaced the extractor blade and now they are sending me a new motor base and extractor blades. In my opinion their customer service is outstanding.
    I use my NB everyday and I couldn't be happier, it does exactly what they claim it does, and this is the first year in many years I have not gotten a cold, while everyone else in the house did, some twice. I believe my general health has improved as well. I am an extremely happy customer. Buy one, you'll be glad you did, just use it right and you won't have any problems that can't be taken care of.

190. my one and only complaint about my nutribullet is that it's loud…and getting louder. other than that I am seeing results in the way that I feel and even the way I look. When a number of people that you know start asking you if you're alright, just because of your appearance, and then comment on how much better you look after a while, it really drives home the importance of good nutrition. I wanted to start taking better care of myself and starting with better nutrition was the catalyst for a greater desire to exercise, change my eating habits and finally stop smoking. Whatever mechanical issues I have with the nutribullet, it's a small price to pay for improving your health…and your life.

• The noise issue is the crappy chinese size 686 bearings that start going bad in the base. They are not stainless steel or rubber sealed. They are metal shielded and liquid gets in and causes them to rust and fail. I replaced mine with the SS rubber sealed version and it is half as loud as when new.
      Granted this repair is not something that everyone can do, but I did it in about 15 minutes since I had the bearings.

191. I agree with the others that have talked about dealing with the company with an issue with the Nutribullet system, it is frustrating that you have to correspond back and forth with emails. After 2 weeks of emails and calls with no resolve I decided to call KOHL'S customer service since I had purchased through them online.. One phone call and a very pleasant helpful customer service rep. who guided me in how to resolve this issue through Kohl's. I followed his instruction and within a 2 hour time frame, I was in a nearby store making the even exchange without any hassles.

192. I bought the NB at my local store. I've been using it nearly everyday for about 9 months. My cholesterol, glucose and blood pressure have all come down and they are in line with where they are supposed to be. I'm learning to like and incorporate fruits and veggies in a unique and nutritious way. I am also completely "regular" as a result of all the fiber I take in.

The NB does leak if you overfill it, though. Overall, I've watched it transform my health. I'm a satisfied customer.

193. My family purchased Nutribullet for me last Christmas and I have been doing it almost every day since then. I have not lost weight but that was not my intention. Instead, I experience a better sense of alertness and my joints don't swell at all. This product really works but if you don't exercise and watch your portion intake then don't expect much. It's a Nutribullet not a Magicbullet. As for those complaints about leaking, that happened to me a few times and then (duh) I realized that I was overflowing either the water or the ingredients. Once i stopped trying to overdo it, …. no problems. If my Nutribullet breaks down tomorrow I will buy another one. I make one for me and my wife every morning and now that our daughter is home from college I'm getting her on the bandwagon as well. I've never written an endorsement of any product before in my life, but this Nutribullet is the Real Deal.

194. I was really enjoying my Nutribullet… but it is less than a year old and it already leaks. The juice gets behind the plastic lining and it has green junk behind the plastic.
    I try to clean in behind the plastic but no luck?

195. Have had ours for 3+ months. My husband and I make different drinks to suit our taste and we are happy with it. Our 4 year old granddaughter and 6 year old grandson love the "purple juice" that is about 1/2 veggies and 1/2 fruits. I have no complaints and we use it every day. So far we love it.!

196. purchased the N>B as well and was checking a simple order status report . Gave my info and low and behold, they have no record or recent purchase under my information. I ask if she could access it some how and she replies nope sorry we just take orders. wouldnt you think if she started printing in my **** (info) something would pop up stating a recent purchase with my info is active?????????????

197. Gasket leaks everywhere after 2 months. Worked great for a while. After reading all the comments on this site , I'm not going to even bother trying to communicate with these people. Easy to see whats going on here. Just another rip-off Chinese piece of junk!

198. Hey I just bought my NB from Canadian Tire and it works well. Kale,Cilantro, Parsley, Peppers, Celery all go through it well and produce a really fine grain smoothie. I'll wait and see if it holds up but its portable and I use it at work and heck of a lot easier to clean than my Omega Juicer! Geez spend half your time cleaning the thing

NB gets my vote for now Just buy it from a store and avoid all the headaches..Keep your receipt though

I paid $99 Can for mine.. will probably see a ton of them at garage sales next summer for $10

199. The top keeps getting stuck, and if you have small hands, forget about it!! This has already happened twice in a month. Now i have a health shake inside the container but I can't get the top off to drink it. :(

200. Janice
    I purchased my nutribullet in December, I'm just finding out that I have been charged an additional $19.95 for some magazines, that was not authorized. I asked the operator who gave them authorzations to use my card on some f–ing magazines, he response was I didn't cancel my subscribution when they sent a post card thru the mail for cancellation.

WARNING —– DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY – A BUNCH OF CROCK

201. Recently bought Nutribullet from Walmart. I love it. I see from these reviews, the customer service is horrible. Ok, so it's horrible. Unfortunate, but that's not my main concern. The fact is. I'M USING IT! I wasn't using my juicer. Pain in the **** to clean. An excuse. Meantime, I'm tired, and not eating right, gaining weight, and health is suffering. This little machine is so easy to use, and easy to clean…. I'm using it twice or three times a day. I feel better. I lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks. I'm even sleeping better and have more energy. in summary, worth every penny. Can't place a price on health. And even if its made poorly… Such is life. Nothing's perfect. If it breaks, I'll be at Walmart the next day to buy a brand new one. $200? That's what these complains are all about? By NOT using this crappy poorly made machine, you'll spend a **** of a lot more than that in medicine and doctors later down the line. Get over it, and change your perspective, and use this machine and get healthy. Screw the customer service… focus on the bigger picture.

• I love your review Keith. I just got mine yesterday. I havn't even got the chance to use it yet because my daughter has taken it over…lol…I got mine from target for 99 dollars. The girl at customer service assured me that I could return it within 90 days if I need to for any reason. So I won't have to deal with the company directly. So if it starts to leak or anything then I will just replace it. I don't expect perfection out of any appliance. I'm sure the complaints so far about the company is legitimate. But so are the complaints I have about my gym.. They make me really mad sometimes. And I stopped going for a while..mean time my body slowly started morphing Into the michelin tire man. So who was I really hurting by boycotting the jerks besides myself. I will probably stop doing business with them once my contract is up…but in the mean time I am going to use both products to help me reach me goals. Ultimately you just have to decide to except the things you can not change..maybe write a letter and just learn to se the positive in every situation. im going to give nutrabullet a chance. If it gets my kids excited about fruits and vegetables than its worth any amount of expense or technical issues.. and that's all I have to say about that….Leah…California.

202. Have had my machine since December 2012. My husband and I use it daily We have made many good drinks and are eating better, have more energy, excercising and losing weight. Easy machine to use. We are one of those that had a juicer that sat in the cuboard due to the clean up and the amount of fruits and veggies it took to make a drink was crazy. We have already gotten our moneys worth out of our nutribullet.. I ordered online had no hassels. I have learned when you call to order anything from tv they always try to sell you many other items, best to order online.

203. I had the same problem with the bearing of the cross cutter blade. So I called customer service and since I registered the warranty, I will only have to pay the shipping cost of $3.99. Great product and great customer service.

204. I consider myself cheated by the company that sells this product. Buy the same apparatus in a department store and only pay 80 dollars including tax. They also sold me a useless dust called super food which supposed was free and actually charged my card 56 dollars extra.
    Do not buy from this company are some scammers

205. So I have bought a NB about 5 months ago I am the only one who uses it and I am not happy at all with the company. I bought it from them online and it is leaking. So I called and they want to send parts and charge shipping for each apart individually. When I explained to the rep he was saying they will send out the blade and I asked well what about the machine his response was Well it will drain out. I said I am not able to clean the inside it will go bad.

206. After, reading these comments for sometime – it is not evident what is going on. in some of the orders with the upsale superfood. I am likely to agree that they did not order this. After seeing the one woman's account here about keeping her on the phone to listen to the pitch when she only wanted the product, i realized this is boiler room of commission based sales.. – and basically there is so much pressure on them to upsale that i believe some sales agents are just saying they ordered this even though they did not – not only does some real management team need to go in and run the customer service in this company but they need a new sales force and management team as well – its shame this company is so sleezy – when they actually have a product people want.. they should have the money – and if they dont – they should just raise the price – beause if i could get replacement when i needed and customer service and honest sales i would gladly pay twice the money for this machine , i bet most woudl too .. what jerks…

207. Yes this seems suspicious to me – as be fraudulent .. why would someone with such a good experience be out here on the web – looking at reviews – and trying find solutions to problems? i think its fake – i know it is

208. INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH IT SEEMS THAT THERE ARE ENOUGH COMPLAINTS & COMMENTS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT TO DISCOURAGE SOMEONE WHO POTENTIALLY INTENDED TO PURCHASE IT. AFTER READING THE REVEIWS HOWEVER I HAVE DECIDED TO WAIT UNTIL I CAN SEE SOMEONE SUCH AS YOURSELF WHO SEEMS UNBIASED AND WOULD ACTUALLY RATE THIS ON ITS REAL VALUE. IF YOU BUY IT ,USE IT, LIKE IT OR NOT. I WOULD BE MOST INTERESTED IN YOUR OPINION BEFORE I MAKE A FINAL DECESION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY. PEOPLE APPRECIATE AND ACTUALLY VALUE UNBIASED HONEST FACTS ABOUT PRODUCTS THEY ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING.