American Airlines Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Information

Last Updated On: June 11, 2014

American Airlines Corporate Contact

Business Name: AMR Corp./American Airlines, Inc.
4333 Amon Carter Blvd

Corp Website: aa.com

American Airlines Ratings and Reports

Latest American Airlines Complaint

Nightmare!

Horrible!…I have sent many emails…I will get one back saying oh yes we have received your complaint but here it is over month later and nothing…. No emails to take care of problem, there is no phone number to actually to talk to someone.

Below is the copy of the email i sent them about the problems i had:

This is my second email. I am sending this email due to a complaint with your airline. I was scheduled to fly out with your airlne on may 11, 2014 flying from Louisville, ky to freeport, bahamas on a business trip. The flight was delayed due to mechanical issues. I understand this. What i don’t understand is the 10+ hours myself and my co-worker had to spend in the airport with very little communication on when or if the flight would leave. Finally after 10 hours i was sent home. Only to come back today and have my flight delayed yet again.

The ultimate insult is the $7 voucher that was given to me for my inconvenience?! Really i can’t even get a cup of coffee from Starbucks with 7 dollars. This is a business trip that i was flying out on for a 5 million dollar account that i will not be able to attend on time because the connecting flight in Miami (which by the way is another 5 hour delay) will not get me and my co-worker into the Bahamas until 3:50pm.

I would have except at least some sort of travel voucher for the inconvenience, possible loss of business, an unreasonable amount of time that had to be spend in the airport with little to no information about the flight and the frustration/stress from inadequate information provided by your employees, but this was never offered.

I am very disappointed that i have write this letter and ask for something that should have been offered under the circumstances.

Sincerely,  Dallas Craig | Aa ref#1-1414824164

See More American Airlines Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is American Airlines a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About American Airlines

Consumer Comments For American Airlines

• Would like people to know that because of AA I have been left with a broken shoulder. Also I was threatened with arrest and my best friend was left without insulin and I have had no sympathy from the Airline.
    My shoulder is a permanent injury
    Thanks AA
    04.11.2013

• American Airlines new CEO is a Habitual Drunk Driver, and condones Domestic Violence.