Hydra Funds Limited Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Longmeadow, Massachusetts 01106 USA

Corp Phone Number: 888-302-5351
Corp Website: hydra-fund-loan.com

More About Hydra Funds Limited

Additional Company Names: Hydra Financial Limited Fund 1 | Hydra Financial Limited Fund IV | Hydra Financial Limited Fund 1 | D and D Marketing | Hydra Fund II Websites: hydrafundii.com | hydrafinanciallimitedfund2.com | hydra-fund-loan.comPhone #'s 888-302-5269 | 888-302-5332Additional Addresses: 1:15503 Ventura Blvd, Suite 300, Encino, CA 91436 | 2: 15943 Harlem Ave, Tinley Park, IL 60477 | 3: 1167 Windmill Dr Pittsburgh, PA 15237

Hydra Funds Limited Ratings and Reports

Latest Hydra Funds Limited Complaint

Funding is a FRAUD

I have never taken out a loan with Hydra Financial Funding III. This company deposited $200 into my account and I had to go to the bank to reverse the deposit. This happened twice. They keep sending letters to “settle” my “account” that I do not have with them.

I have called multiple times explaining what happened and that this loan was not authorized and that this was fraud and/or identity theft. Now National Credit Adjusters are saying that I owe them $350 but they are willing to “settle” for $262.50.

DO NOT PAY THEM! They threaten to report this to the credit bureau but they don’t have a leg to stand on.

See More Hydra Funds Limited Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Hydra Funds Limited a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Hydra Funds Limited

Consumer Comments For Hydra Funds Limited

• I too am a victim of Hydra financial They deposited $300 into my account without authorization. And now telling me I’m going to be served by the courts. I want to file a class action lawsuit against these people would any of you be interested?

• I know it 6 months later, but the same thing just happened to me. I have proof that they company was taking the money back ( since I never authorized ) and I have copies of my bank accounts. I just had to send to a lawyer they sent after me. What a bunch of snakes

• These people are scammers, they put money in my account and I never signed anything or requested
    anything with these people. My bank account was closed because of a fraud transaction and now these
    people got a court order against me and I have to pay $1400.00. They retained an attorney and were
    going to have the sheriffs serve me for defrauding them.

• So you did have to go to court?

• I inquired online about p****y loans & bad credit installment loans myself. Next day there was a deposit of $200.00 from HYDRA FUND III, I never approved nor sign any documentation for this loan. They won’t answer emails, phone calls & have withdrawn 3 payments of $60.00 before I put a stop to it. I have been threatened with arrest warrant from so-called Mike Anderson , attorney general from Texas. I check & their is a Mike Anderson but the phones numbers don’t match & I don’t believe he would call me himself! I owe you $20 & that’s all your getting from me. STAY AWAY FROM HYDRA FUND FINANCIAL 1,2,3 or anything else they call themselves!!!!

• i totaly agree with you im in the same exact situation they want me to pay them $440 because they said i didnt pay them but i did and now they said its adding up and that i will be surved papers. i payed them there money and extra. i never agreeed to the loan and they put $200 in my account then was taking out $60 every 2 weeks i am very upset i wish they would stop this its causeing sooo much people problems.i want them to leave me alone. but dont know how

• i did obtain a loan from hydra financial well i got 200.00 after i got this loan they were taking 30% interest well 60.00 total very 2 weeks so i make a plan i told them to take 50.00 dollars to the principal so i finished paying it in about 2 months people make a plan i know this companies charge a lot of money to give you a loan dont do it if you never going to pay back well i will never do it again good luck to all of you

• How did you get a loan recently they wrote an email telling my husband and I they were shut down no more loans were being given. Now they want to pay back a loan by giving my credit card number.

• i never knew these individuals placed 300 dollars into my account until i saw it there.
    Megan at hydra fund corporate office stated that what they do, is take a printed singature from a application site and apply it to their own letterhead loan documents, along with the doctored and fraud based identity theft set up. Then they have a doctored legal loan paper for your bank to see. They want you to not pay, they want you to complain, this buys them more time to rack up more charges. keep a record ofall you do, have a witness listen, and record the line.
    contact fraud dept at your bank. file an official complaint to mass. states attorney office.
    send them a certifiedcletter if needed. Listen, i am going to attempt to have my lawyer friend who lives in boston to look into the matter, and see if enough consumers ripped off can participate in a class action lawsuit, that also applies punitive and emotional distress damages.
    please email me for a legal petition at tomaho@aol.com so we can get these fraudulant crooks who prey on the poor.

• Thank you for looking into this. I will sign your legal petition. They just took $300.00 dollar out of my account.

• Hydra fund is not illegal, the bank i go through did an investigation with their fraud department and they found nothing illegal about it.

• I am with you on this

• same thing happened to me. told me that i had to make first payment of $328.00 but they wanted it money gram. when asked if i could do green dot and was told no i should have realized something was up. then when i sent money and kept asking about scam he kept me on the phone to assure me, but he was just doing what he could to get money. come to find out the reason we cant do anything is cause we sent money on his word. we have no paper work. and the reason for no green dot is cause you can get your money back cause it takes 48 hrs to process, and last but least the reason they keep you on the phone after sending money is cause you can stop it if it is not picked up so they keep you on the phone while the other one is driving to pick up the money gram this took about 1 hr but it didnt seem that long cause he was talking away.hopefully this info will be of some help so others will not get scamed.

• File a compliant with your state banking regulator and local district attorney office.

• hey im down with that, im dealing with this **** now. and illbe damned if they try to say i gotta pay, i got bank statements showing tehre was no deposit but they swearing there is. lol ima shove them papres right up they **** and sue em like ****

• Hello

Do you need a a loan to pay bills or to expand business and any other financial assistance? If yes Email us now For more info at via email : bangkok@mail.mn

Thank you.

• i am Mr Johnson David from USA, Illinois harpe i was looking for a loan till i got a deal with bang kok and i applied for a loan online and they told me to send 400$ and i sent it less than 3 hours time i got my loan in my bank account, get your loan from them here is there email id: bangkok@mail.mn

• This happened to me to. im a single mother that lost her job, and had to move in with family. I get child support but that’s minimal and when I do Hydra Fund II is right there taking there $90 out. Any help would be great. thanks.

• Are you in need of a Loan/Funding for a project? Have you been trying to obtain a Loan from any of the Banks or Loan Companies and got Ripped off and they have refused to grant you the Loan? we offer all types of non-recourse Loan and funding at a low Interest Rate of 2% both long term and short term.

The categories of Loan/financial funding offered include but not limited to: Business Loan, Personal Loan, Company Loan, Mortgage Loan, debt consolidation, Bank instruments and financial funding for both turnkey and mega projects E.T.C. from a minimum of Euro/US$10Million to Euro/US$1Billion Max.

Kindly get in touch for further details and procedure.

Regards
    James Allen
    Email: jamesallen308@yahoo.com

• Funny same happen to me just yesterday–I looked at my bank account and there was a deposit of 200 dollars. I did not authorize the deposit nor did I ever e sign anything. I will call on Monday to try to resolve this matter with them. Though after reading all these comments I don’t think that I will have much success. Companies like these should not be to allowed to exist. I wonder if we all could start a class action suit against these bastards?

• I gave this company my information took out a $200 loan and called them 3 days before my payoff day and said I would like to pay it back in full. They take $90 out every 2 weeks if you doon’t call them to pay off the loan or pay down the lown. This $90 is an intrest charge and if ya’ll would read the fine print you’d understand that. This company was nothing but helpful, politely, and timely. I was just greatful they spoke english and I could understand them. They really helped me out and I think people should be more diligent when putting thir information on the web for all to see and then turning around and blaming an inocent company for doing their jobs and right for that matter. READ THE FINE PRINT!!

• satisfied
      The difference you seem to have not picked up on is the fact that most of these people never requested a loan from this "company" in the first place. With automatically spam’d emails and claims of voicemails that were never received, there is no fine print to read.

After money was mystiously disappearing from our account…actually going negative every week….for a month, we had the bank do an investigation. Once we closed the account, we started getting threatening phone calls: lawsuits, collections, wage garnishments, etc. For an UNAUTHORIZED loan of $300, we have now paid 540 for these bi-weekly "interest charges" (not including NSF charges they incurred in the process), and they still say we owe nearly 400 more! Over $1000 is quite a big deal for my family and this has literally destroyed us financially, not to mention ruined our credit, all in the course of 2 months. I hope these scamming A’s are proud that I can’t get my 3 yo a birthday present this month.

• How long have you been employed by them? Really you think it is good practice for a company to just deposit your bank account with a loan that that you never approved of nor signed for—really what a great company!!

• Same thing happen to today I was called by company saids there based in New York called Boc LLC .they said there trying to serve some papers suing me for $710 ,does any one know if Boc LLC is scamer help.

• did they ever come get you ?

• I am dealing with the exact same issue, from the deposit to withdraws from my account 2 days in a row in the same week. and now the harassing phone calls about wanting to serve me with court papers. never authorized or e-signed for their money.

• In Nov I was looking for loans—–and then one day I looked at my bank statement and theres 300.00 put into my acct. I never authorized this nor did I except any loan agreement. My bank couldnt do anything about it –so after 4 payments at 90.00 each I closed my account. So what are the consequences for not paying??? They got 360.00 from me and thats all theyre getting. Geeze with all these complaints ya think someone would do something about this company…..

• The same exact thing happen to me but I contacted my bank and they credited my account back to positive.

• They did the same thing to me. They can’t sue you at all so don’t be afraid to fight it. Go to your bank and report fraud, close the account immediately!!! When the bank sees it in your favor you will get all your money back. Then write Hydra Fund a Cease and Desist letter explaining that they are not legal in your state to practice this type of business, and that you did not sign for a loan therefore you are not liable to pay. With this letter they also can no longer call you. Then you need to put a fraud alert on all three credit bureaus in case they are selling information, or bought yours to begin with.

If it shows on your credit you can dispute it with the letter from the bank showing it was fraudulent, along with the Cease and Desist letters sent. It’s a long stressful process but what they do is completely illegal so you have no obligation to them.

• you all need to call your local police department to make a froud report. so they will turn it over to attorney general . i just did that also turned over voice mails phone number so good luck to all.

• HUGE SCAM don’t let them take a penny!!! I closed my account soon after they put an unauthorized $300 in it and wouldn’t take it back. Now they have turned it over to a company called ms firm who say they are trying to locate me to serve me with papers!!!! This company are scam artist too they are saying they are trying to sue me for $710 when they only put $300 in. CRAZY!!!! I never wanted the money I was only researching my options for a loan.

• my name is deb they did the same to me i wish the FBI SHUT THEM DOWN

• I got a call from 855-209-3891. Saying that they are going to serve me papers. I ask what for they said Hydra had filed a lawsuit. I know p****y loans are illegal here in NJ.

• Wow.. I have the same problem going on and Hydra has been taking money out of my account for months now equal to well over the $300 they deposited without my consent. I didnt realize they had even did this because I signed up for deposit online from elsewhere. I need to get these people off my account asap, $90 every two weeks for couple months is really bad for me.

• I just got off the phone with a smart mouthed woman who was threatening to take us to court over 200$ that they deposited into our account without our concent. She was talking to me like I was an idiot, explaining and speaking as if I were a child. We put a stop on any ach withdraws from them and now they are accusing us of BANK FRAUD!!!

• If you close yur checking account do u still have to pay them back?

• They have done the same to me and I am going to my bank and filing a report against them. I will file a law suit against them as well I never signed up for a loan through this company and I have the paper to prove it. You have to do an e-sig and I never did.

• Hi Stacey,

What type of paperwork do you have? I want to file a law suit against them as well. I am going through the same thing with identity theft. That is what this is. Thank you.

• There doing same thing to me…But putting a law suit to them and you guys should do the same!

• They are doing the same thing to me. But I am putting a lawsuit to them!

• I see I am not the only one with a complaint. This company deposited money into my account, and then when I refused to pay money back that I did not agree to borrow, they found my senior citizen father’s phone number and threatened him until he paid this outrageous amount. Now I owe my father money, and I never gave this company his information.

• This Company is an extortion ring. They deposit money into peoples accounts and the start withdrawing every 2 weeks. The amount they always deposit is $200.00 No variation. They end up collecting $360. Quite a nice scam!! All you have to do is show an interest in any online p****y loans and if you happen to get them they take it upon themselves to give you the loan without authorization…We all need to be aware of this fraudulent company…My advice is to go to a local place to discuss in person a p****y loan! There are plenty around. Take it from someone who has been there and done that!! Let’s all do away with companies such as Hydra Fund or whatever they are calling themselves these days

• This happen to my son. Trying to get this resolved with the company but they will not talk to me.

• This company is totally dishonest. I wnet on line to apply for a loan. One company actually called me and stated their terms. I said you have got to be crazy and did not accept. Hydra went and added funds to my account and then started right aways taking them out. I was unaware of any of this until I bounced a check. I did not authorize this company to give me this loan.. Watch out for them

• the above comment is the same person calling and threating me.they deposited money into my daughters account that has since been closed out for the same reason , deposited the money with no confirmation to do so and used my name ( her mother) to do so and she paid it back when she got the money to do so but they turned me into a collection agency who was going to take me to court for not paying. never received anything in the mail and now has been paid twice in the same amount and sorry i failed to mention that they were trying to charge me for 2 loans this time.someone now owes me money