Book Publishing Disater - Tate Music Group & Publishing

I published a book with Tate Publishing and was guaranteed to receive my money back plus a substantial royalty. Unfortunately it cost me almost a $1000.00 to publish and I have so far received $3.60 return.

The original employees who did my contract are no longer working with the company. When ever you try to contact them via email or phone forget it, they don’t answer either one.

I had informed them that I had several other books to publish and once I received a return on the first one I would submit the others. I have yet to hear anything.

I am so frustrated and hurt that they promised so much but delivered nothing. I will seek other publishing companies to do my books but I will be very selective. Tate Publishing promises the world but delivers nothing. My writings help me cope with my disability and to have this done is devastating.

For Tate Music Group & Publishing Representatives or Owners