Don’t EVER BUY from them – Rip Off - Choxi

Placed three different orders to Choxi – one on June 26th – to date I received one time of the three ordered. Placed two more orders a month ago – still nothing.

I called and was told all of the orders were still processing…..REALLY – two months later. They wanted to issue a store credit…I said NO because I will not be placing anymore orders with this company.

They have promised a credit to my credit card….if it does not happen I will dispute with credit card company. I used to order from them al the time when they were nomorerack – now they are HORRIBLE.

These were gifts I had ordered and now I have NOTHING….they SUCK!

For Choxi Representatives or Owners