Third time in a row I haven’t received my order. - Choxi

I have used this site before and it was fine. The first time it went wrong was in April. I didn’t receive my order and after 9 weeks I contacted nomorerack/ choxi customer service and they issued¬†me a “store” credit. I ordered several thing.

A month later, no order and another credit. I tried again. It has now been over a month. I have sent e-mails and tried calling numerous times without answers. The phone number I called said that all e-mails will be answered in 24 hours.

I got an automated answer back but nothing after that.

I e-mailed again still no answer.

Called phone number to talk to a “real” person. Same message …we are closed but will be open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m eastern standard time Monday through Friday. I’ve called 4 times. All different time of the day and I get the same message.

I have no idea what happened to this company but would advise not to buy from them.

For Choxi Representatives or Owners

Comments About Choxi Review: Third time in a row I haven’t received my order.

• Choxi.com – Customer Care

To our valued customer,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our “Make It Great Guarantee” Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our “Make It Great” guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Choxi – Everything You Love, For Less.