RUNNING WITH PEOPLE’S MONEY - Choxi

I have been dealing with not receiving my orders for five months! Before then, business was good! I contacted customer service in april and they told me 10-14 business days which is 3 weeks and nothing… I called back and they told me they would contact the supplier and get back with me…Never did…

I called back and they told me my items were no longer available and they would issue a credit to my account along with $10 credit for the inconvenience! Since this was the 1st time it happened, I agreed and placed another order….The “Exact” same thing happened….Nothing and I was given the sob story again about the supplier they were using. I explained to them; I don’t know your supplier, I ordered this from you! Again, they issued a credit to my account because I had used a credit before, they couldn’t issue a refund back to my card.

Needless to say, the next order I placed, they led me on for six (6) weeks telling me the supplier was behind in shipping but it was definitely going to ship….Never shipped! I continued placing orders and paying the difference each time…The money I was spending is steadily adding up.

Okay, my last time speaking with someone, I was told that I would get a partial refund back to my card and the rest in a credit… Gave them the benefit of the doubt, they would do what they said. I did receive a $15 dollar credit but I am out over $120 placed another order… Haven’t received a thing and to top it off….

The phones aren’t working, no responses to emails or anything.

Not sure if they’re still in business!

For Choxi Representatives or Owners