ORDER NOT RECEIVED, EMAILS NOT ANSWERED! - Choxi

Ordered from choxi on 8/7/2016 several items. Called once on the 14th day since thier site states that orders will be mailed out in 14 days and I would receive and email with tracking and all the info. It took them 20 minutes to answer the phone the lady just gave me scripted answers and I felt she did not listen to me.

Today is 8/31/2016 and I still have not received an email stating that my order has been mailed out and they still have not answered my email that I sent on the 29th. And they state that all emails will be answered within 24 hours.

I have tried calling several times and they have been closed but they have answered as choxi. They are suppose to be open from 9am to 6pm standard eastern time.

I called today at 3:45pm and they are closed, and they answered as no more rack then stated something about choxi in the message and when I called before they answered as choxi first. When I talked to the lady on the phone she stated that they are going thu some change since they bought out no more rack.

I expect a couple of problems when companys are changing they happen, but not answering my emails, receiving no confirmation emails from the company on my order has me worried. I still want the items that I ordered. I have ordered from no more rack before and did not have any problem with my order it was shipped out to me fast within in a couple of days.

For Choxi Representatives or Owners

Comments About Choxi Review: ORDER NOT RECEIVED, EMAILS NOT ANSWERED!