ORDER NOT RECEIVED, EMAILS NOT ANSWERED! - Choxi

Ordered from choxi on 8/7/2016 several items. Called once on the 14th day since thier site states that orders will be mailed out in 14 days and I would receive and email with tracking and all the info. It took them 20 minutes to answer the phone the lady just gave me scripted answers and I felt she did not listen to me.

Today is 8/31/2016 and I still have not received an email stating that my order has been mailed out and they still have not answered my email that I sent on the 29th. And they state that all emails will be answered within 24 hours.

I have tried calling several times and they have been closed but they have answered as choxi. They are suppose to be open from 9am to 6pm standard eastern time.

I called today at 3:45pm and they are closed, and they answered as no more rack then stated something about choxi in the message and when I called before they answered as choxi first. When I talked to the lady on the phone she stated that they are going thu some change since they bought out no more rack.

I expect a couple of problems when companys are changing they happen, but not answering my emails, receiving no confirmation emails from the company on my order has me worried. I still want the items that I ordered. I have ordered from no more rack before and did not have any problem with my order it was shipped out to me fast within in a couple of days.

For Choxi Representatives or Owners

Comments About Choxi Review: ORDER NOT RECEIVED, EMAILS NOT ANSWERED!

• Choxi.com – Customer Care

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our “Make It Great Guarantee” Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our “Make It Great” guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Choxi – Everything You Love, For Less.