Never shipped Items - Choxi

I have ordered sever items from Choxi but now i ordered 3 items on 7/16/16 and it still says processing.

I have e-mailed them twice with no response.

I have called them several times throughout the day and get the we are closed but contact us between 9am-6pm est. I have contacted between these hours and they are always closed.

This is horrible customer service to never respond to something.

I saw a complaint about a vendor trying to force bankrupt Choxi. If this is the reason i want my money back.

For Choxi Representatives or Owners

Comments About Choxi Review: Never shipped Items

• Choxi.com Customer Care

To our valued customer,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our “Make It Great Guarantee” Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our “Make It Great” guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Choxi – Everything You Love, For Less.