Didn’t recieve my order!! - Choxi

I placed a order on July 8th and two weeks later I got one of the 4 items I ordered. As of today September 12th I still haven’t gotten the rest of my order.

I call and they say that the company with those items have been contacted!!! They tell me wait a week. Well its been 10 weeks now and nothing!!

I called them again today and they tell me they are a 3rd party company that they only take our orders and send it out.

I will never EVER again do business with CHOXI!

For Choxi Representatives or Owners

Comments About Choxi Review: Didn’t recieve my order!!

• Choxi.com – Customer Care

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our “Make It Great Guarantee” Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our “Make It Great” guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Choxi – Everything You Love, For Less.