DON’T ORDER FROM THIS RIP-OFF COMPANY - SammyDress

I ordered 4 blouses based on what I saw on the web site, the fit was too small, even though I am a large and I ordered extra large. The quality is also terrible, looks like it will not survive even one washing. When I complained, after spending 51.11 on 4 blouses, here is what they wrote:

Thank you for your reply.
We are sorry that the items do not fit you.
We would like to give you the following options based on the company policy as for your situation:
Return the items. As you can see customer has to cover the shipping fees to send the item back. Once we receive the item we will refund the item price 33.47usd.
2. But we hope you can understand that as we are in China, the returning shipping fee is high, and sometimes may cover the item price. It is not cost -efficient. Would you please have a consultation with the post office and then make a decision?
Or would you please consider that we refund you 7 usd on your sammy wallet and then you can keep the items and sell or give them to your relatives.
What is your oppinion?
We do hope we can make the best solution for you. As a seller, we do hope our customers can be satisfied with your shopping experience.
Look forward to your confirmation.
Best regards
Janice
Sammydress Customer service

Horrible customer service. I spent 51.11 and they want to give me 7. credit if I order something else from them? DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

For SammyDress Representatives or Owners