Ripoff Blues - SammyDress

This is THE WORST company that I have had the misfortune if dealing with! I ordered 4 items and spent a month waiting for them. You will never get anyone on the phone and their so-called support tickets are almost as big of a joke as they are.

They only sent 3 of the items I ordered informing me that 1 was out of stock (even though over a month later they still have that item available on their site and will happily steal some of your money for it). And don’t worry, they will only steal a portion of your money. My only recourse was I thankfully used a credit card and was able to dispute the charges.

Oh yes, the items I did receive after a month had loose threads everywhere, was NOT COTTON, and they are childrens sizes. Granted that last complaint was probably my fault. The model was definitely a petite Asian girl and I am a medium size US girl.

Other than that, order your stuff 3 months in advance, be prepared not to receive it at all, and whatever you do leave yourself another way to get your money back!

For SammyDress Representatives or Owners