Oh My Crafts Review: What A Crock!

I pre-ordered some items for Oh My Crafts to the tune of $165.00. Some of the items were supposed to be shipped before the holidays. The holidays have come and gone with no shipment.

When contacted they said they expect to ship in January along with the other order. Well here it is January and not only have my items not been shipped the web site has been closed. No warning, no way to contact. Phone number is not in service, the email just comes back saying they have closed.

Since the transaction took place over 45 days ago PayPal is unable to refund my money. I will have to go through my bank and hopefully get some resolution. I have ordered several times from this company. The only problems I have had was slow shipping. I did not mind the wait as long a I received the items.

This is not how you treat customers who have supported you over the years.

Is a Scam?

Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

For Oh My Crafts Representatives or Owners

Respond To This Complaint

Comments About Oh My Crafts Review: What A Crock!

• Is there a way to post a comment that everyone affect can see for this dispute. I want people to know that because of the investigator on this case I was able to finally after several months get a refund via cashiers check.
    Contact the investigator on this case to try and get a refund.
    Holt Terburg, Investigator

801-530-6654
    801-530-6001 (fax)
    hterburg@utah.gov

Utah Division of Consumer Protection
    160 East 300 South, Second Floor
    P.O. Box 146704
    Salt Lake City UT 84114-6704

• Oh My Crafts is owned by Sandra and Kevin Cottle in either Orem or Alpine Utah. They have two addressed for their ‘Oh My Crafts’ company.
    351 River Rd Alpine Utah or 1489 W 105 N, Orem Utah. Phone number 801-310-4728
    As of 2012 Oh My Crafts started to go down hill, not shipping items that they claimed were in the warehouse and continued to show for sale on their website. It became impossible to talk to a live person on the phone and they claimed many of the emails they received were sent to their spam box. They ignored many complaints from customers, stringing them along until it was beyond the Paypal time limit to file a complaint to get refunded.
    If you have been frauded by Kevin and Sandra Cottle, be sure to go to the Oh my crafts website to your account section and copy the order you made with them. It will show the date the order was placed, the order number and what Items you purchased. If there is no tracking number, you can take them to small claims court. it’s called:"Ordered Items, Never Received"
    Kevin Cottle also owns another company in Utah called: SPS Consulting. Maybe if they are harrassed enough they will finally pay their customers back the money they happily took from them.
    They claim health issues is the reason they closed the store, even if this is true they still owe a lot of customers their money back. No excuses.