Beware Of Avas Flowers Stressful Ordeal - Avas Flowers

I ordered flowers to be sent to my aunt funeral on November 4, 2014 for delivery November 8, 2014. I received an confirmation stating that the flowers were delivered. I called my cousin asking him to go to the funeral home to see how the flower look. He called me back letting me know that the flower wasn’t there and had not being sent. I got on the phone to call Avas Flowers but it was after hours so I got up first thing Sunday morning and called them.

The person working at Avas stated that the flowers had been delivered on November 8, 2014 at 1:00pm. I had to explain several times that I received a confirmation stating the same thing, but it wasn’t true and the funeral home said that the flowers wasn’t there. Well I asked for an manager and was told that he was busy with others customers. I told her that I would wait and she insist on ignoring my request. I finally spoke to a manager and he said that he called the florist and they said that the flowers would be at the funeral home at 12:30pm the next day Sunday, but the funeral start time is 1:00pm. I was so stress dealing with this business that I wanted to cry.

I called Avas back at 11:30am my time which was 1:30pm Mississippi time to inquire about the flowers again and I was told that the Flower was sent on Saturday November 8, 2014 at 1:00pm. I had to go through the same thing all over again for 15 minutes. I asked for a manager again and was denied. I screamed into the phone that I wanted a manager now that when the person helping me put me on hold for 10 minutes when she came back she said that the manager was helping other customers and he will call me back.

I told her that I was going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and then she allowed me to speak to her manager Sam. He told me that he didn’t know if the flower had been sent yet. I told him to refund my money and he said that he wouldn’t be able to until he found out what happen to the flowers. I was just furious about this after all that I’ve gone through. He put me on hold and call the funeral home to see if the flowers had been sent.

Now I don’t believe anything he say and asked for the phone number at the funeral home. The funeral home will not be able to help me until the funeral is over. I still don’t know it the flower was sent and I’m out $117.90 so far.

Please be advise DO NOT USE AVAS FLOWERS THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE.

For Avas Flowers Representatives or Owners