I was scammed by Zenith Financial Network - Zenith Financial Network

I received a call from a man from Zenith Financial Network claiming I owed money to a bank in Florida. He said I owed $409.95 and stated information about me that made him sound believable. I told him I wouldn’t have the money for a couple of week and he asked that I give him a prepaid debit card number where he could withdraw the funds.

I did so and on February 26, 2013 the funds were withdrawn. I then received a call again from them on the 26th saying it had been declined and they were going to file the case in midweek. My supposed case number is 13-442873 and his number is 888-266-2579 ext. 339.

I did have a bank account in Florida but after I already paid and spoke to my wife about it, all I had was a savings account and there is no way of overdrawing it.

For Zenith Financial Network Representatives or Owners

Comments About Zenith Financial Network Review: I was scammed by Zenith Financial Network

12 Comments on "I was scammed by Zenith Financial Network"

Sorry it’s the Federal Debt Collections Practice Act!

There’s a law called the FDCPA meaning the Federal Department Collections Practice Act. It’s against the law for anyone to harass, threaten and to continue to bother relatives. Inform them there in violation of the FDCPA! Give the phone number to Lexington Law Firm and leave the rest up to them. You will never hear from them again. Poor Collection Agency in violation of the law. They also call from Santa Ana, CA from 714-418-5603.

Man’s first thinking is that what is better.All want to be rich very fast. Actually it is their dream.As a professional trader,I want to say that Pro Binary Robot is better.When I was applying Zenith Options is gave me wrong result .And that very time I heard about Pro Binary Robot from my nearest friends and I saw its video service then.And at the same time I decided to invest in it.As a result I am earning 2200+ money now in a day. So,I am profitable in it now.I advise you that Pro Binary Robot has a great customer support.So… Read more »

They have been calling us non stop too and I have no idea what it would be about. I figured if it was important they would send something in the mail instead they are calling relatives and threatening. Tell me where to report these poeple

They left a message with my bf at our home phone number that they were looking for my dad. He does not live with us and has never used my home phone number. I asked them why they were contacting me instead and they said they received bad information from the credit company and were contacting relatives instead to settle the issue. I asked them what the issue was and they said they could not tell me. Since they wouldn’t tell me, I wasn’t willing to divulge my dad’s contact info. They said they will just continue to contact family… Read more »
Continues calling, more than 3 times a day to my cell phone. Harassment and disrespect. I have no business with this company and yet they continue to harass me and call my cell phone NON STOP. I already told them they have the wrong number and wrong person and yet they continue the phone calls. Twice they have told me they are removing my number and offered an obviously fake apology but the phone calls continue. How can I legally block them from calling my phone after I already told them they got the wrong number? Zenith Financial Steven Wilson… Read more »

Their address is: Zenith Financial Network 1489 West Palmetto Road Boca Raton, Fl 33486…..They kept calling me for a relative that does not live with us. Told them numerous times not to call here. Finally told them I would sue them if they called again. Will see what happens. People must be **** hard up for a job to do what they do for a living.

this company also other name (financial network media) has called several times at my office, I explained to them I would not speak to them at my job, and only communication will discuss by snail mail. they continue to call my work, dont talk to them total scam. They also call my son over and over, wanting info about where I am, DONT TALK TO THIS GUYS TOTAL SCAM.

I was contacted by these bottom feeders as well. Know your rights: you do NOT have to put up with these phone calls. Send letter certified mail/return receipt requested stating you do not wish to be contacted by phone. By law, they must honor this request. Do not believe them when they use intimidating tones or threaten you with legal action. You can not be jailed for unpaid debt.

What is the address you used to send the letter?

I, too, received a call last week from an "agent" with this organization claiming that I owed $1,890 for a p****y loan from Cashnet USA – which I never received. The young lady was very nice but I told her in no specific terms that I did not owe any money and I was not willing to make payment arrangements for a debt that I did not have. I asked her for her contact information, which she provided. I then contacted CashNet and was advised that they do not hire outside agencies to collect for them and that this was,… Read more »

I too have been getting calls from these people tellingme I had a p****y loan that I didnt get. They are telling me I will be arested for this and have to proud in court I didnt get it. I have pulled my bank statements and this co. is not on them. I just keep gettg calls. How do you stop this?