Zbiddy Review: Zbiddy Is A Rip Off!!!!

On 3/26 I signed up for a one month trial offer, I placed bids online and won items then continued the program by submitting payment from my checking account. I did not know and was not informed that the trial version just cost me $79. Zbiddy DID NOT have my permission to remove any money from my account other than for the items I bid on and won. After winning 12 items and paying for them I never received any of these items.

I have placed two calls to ZBiddy‘s customer service line and each kept on hold a minimum of 45 minutes, after finally getting a real person they told me they would send my codes by email to open and claim my coupons that I had won and paid for. The emails never came until today (4/30/13) and once they arrived, I followed the directions to redeem my codes in the appropriate boxes to get my coupons and the site told me that ALL the codes were invalid!!!

Today I plan to get back on the phone with a supervisor (for whatever good it will do with this underhanded company) to get my $147 back as a refund. Zbiddy is a total scam and a rip-off. If you are reading this review before you give that company ANY personal information my advice to you is to close their page and run the other way. They will take your money and leave you empty handed and on hold for at least 30-45 minutes each and every time you call to try and reach a real person to complain.

Is a Scam?

Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Comments About Zbiddy Review: Zbiddy Is A Rip Off!!!!