Yellow Pages Review: Yellow pages billing problem.

Received billing from Yellow Pages On Line on 4-22-13 by fax. Bill indicated it was overdue in the amount of $599.95 plus $46.36 interest Charges and Administrative fee of $40.00 for a total amount due of $686.31.. I was surprised due to the fact that I had not renewed the listing with Yellow Pages from the prior year.

I call the inquiry # indicated on the billing. I was told that the renewal was automatic unless I provided a written cancellation provided within 30 days of the renewal date. I asked to make the cancellation effective immediately and I would pay a prorated share of the bill. I was told that the full bill must be paid. No prorated share of the bill would be accepted.

I would like to pay a pro-rated share of the yearly fee from the start date of 11-1-12 To cancel date of April 22, 2013. I had no knowledge of their cancellation policies. They will not accept our cancellation letter until we have paid the bill in it’s entirety.

View Yellow Pages Full Details View or Post Comments View More Yellow Pages Complaints File a new Yellow Pages Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area

Is Yellow Pages a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

More Yellow Pages Complaints