Yahoo! Review: Yahoo changes email appearances without notification
Yahoo keeps changing the appearance of your personal email page without prior notification or how to change back. As of late they changed the way I am able to sign out. Instead of clicking one “sign out” button, I now have to click on my name and then click on sign out.
The big problem with this is there is constantly a problem with obtaining the appearance of the hand which allows you to sign out, instead all you see is the arrow.
Now it takes 10 minutes or more to sign out. I searched for several sites that would allow me to complain to them directly, but apparently even that too has changed without notifying its customers.
If I continue to have these problems, I will simply dump Yahoo and suggest to all my friends, they do the same before something catastrophic happens. When a company has such little regard for its customers, it needs to be shut down.
- Changed The Email Delivery
- Yahoo – that should tell you enough
- email@example.com – Yahoo – Disgusting Hacker
- Yahoo Customer Service Is A Joke…Bad Joke!
- Forget password and secret question
- Unable to access from mobile
- Go back to the old formats
- Yahoo changes email appearances without notification