Walmart Review: Dirty store
My husband , and i went to a walmart store on 14 mile and vandyke in sterling heighs, Michigan. I have never in my entire life have ever seen a store , and im 40 years of age , look so messed up , dirty, and so depressing as this store. I left this walmart so depressed, and **** off at the same time. It look like the slums of Detroit. How can a corporation that makes so much money, have a store so messed up.
I wouldn’t eat the food there if it were free. It almost looked like we had some major black out and people were looting. Every time i think of walmart im going to have this vision in my head. It was awful, if they offered me a job there making 100,000 dollars a year, as god is my witness, i wont take it, Thats how depressing it was.
You need to look in to this area, and fix this. Its unacceptable. The owner of walmarts all over the world should be stripped of everything he owes, to let people shop like this in his stores.
- Ripped For $50 Bucks
- Seffner Fl Area Store Is a Waste
- Mastercard Interest Mafia
- Grocery Store Discrimination
- Rips you off!
- Bait And Nothing
- bug in product
- Out look of store
- Staffing at Walmart
- Cheryl Hopkins Negligence, lying and gross misconduct of Policies
- I Was Treated Like I Was A Liar
- Walmart 1-Hour In Stock Guarantee
- Even management doesn’t know whats going on
- Walmart Bait and switch on black Friday IPhone
- Candy Canes
- Don’t choose to shop at the Morehead
- Stupid rude lying manager
- Rip Off
- This Is Not A Complaint. Its A Question
- Delivery Drivers
- How old do I look?
- disrespected, they don’t know my situation!
- Love Frosted Cinnamon Buns from Walmart Deli
- Almost All The Walmart Employees Not Friendly And Very Rude
- Terminated from Walmart after being injured