ViaSat Review: Exede Internet Sucks
I purchased Exede Internet for a weekend home in the country about 6 months ago. It was the only way to get high speed internet to my house. They have a data usage planning meter on their website that tests to see if your normal usage will fit within their data usage parameters.
Each billing month, after the first or second weekend at our house, we received notices from Exede that we had exceeded our data usage allotment.
I spent several hours each time on the phone with their technicians trying to figure out how we were going over the allotment.
Turned out that the several hours or streaming music each weekend popped us over the monthly allotment. We did not even try streaming video since we know that sucks data.
Their usage tool is a sham and then, if you find that you are going over the allotment every month, they do not allow you to cancel without the 2 year cancellation policy coming into play. Now they want $200+ to cancel a service that (a) I sincerely tried to make work and (b) where they do not tell the truth on their website about data usage.
This is a rip off. Do not use them.
- Ripped Off
- Exede Internet Sucks
- Stay Away From Exede!
- Steer Clear Of Viasat, Exede Internet, Exede Voice – The Worst Service Ever!
- Via Sat (aka… Exede, Wildblue) is a complete rip-off
- 24-month contract that they don’t advise you of
- ViaSat Exede and WildBlue Satellite Internet
- Excede Data Plan, Rip Off!
- What a joke
- Avoid Viasat / Excede (Wildblue) at ALL costs!
- ViaSat Is The WORST EVER!!!!
- ViaSat’s Internet Bundling