Verizon Wireless Review: Verizon Wireless Early Termination Fees
When I called to talk with a rep she said it would cost me $990 for the whole contract, $330 per line and that they couldn’t make a special arrangements for me. It does not state anywhere on my contract what the early termination fee would be.
Verizon Wireless is charging people what they want because I was on a forum where someone was complaining about being charged $140 for early termination fee. Why are they charging each customer different prices?
I will tell you, they are doing it based on the type of phone or phones on the contract because that explains why the rep asked me what line I was talking about canceling and I said what does it matter and she said it does.
Share This Complaint on Facebook to Help Warn Others To submit a new Verizon Wireless Complaint Click Here
- Verizon Wireless… What A Ripoff
- Verizon Wireless Early Termination Fees
- Being Raped By Verizon
- Verizon Wireless Service Charges for Service not received
- Verizon can’t or won’t live up to their contract-why should I??
- Unhappy With Verizon Wireless
- Verizon wireless steals from its customers
- Verizon wireless bait and switch
- Verizon Wireless PRE Collection Harassment
- Verizon Wireless Is Overcharging
- Verizon _ Buyer Beware!
- Verizon Cell Service For 84 year old woman
- Verison Wireless Is Trying So Hard In Every Way Possible To Chase Good Customers Away
- Verizon Ripoff
- Rude rude salesman at Verizon Wireless
- Verizon Wireless Is a Nightmare!
- Getting ripped off by Verizon
- Verizon Wireless Is A Total Scam
- Exorbitant Cell Phone Charges
- “Verizon Wireless”…doesn’t hear-me-now!