“Free but except Shipping and handling” does not mean what it says.  They use your credit/debit card information and steal your money!

I saw an ad on Facebook for a free trial of Smile Pro Direct and Bella at Home teeth whitening products. ALL you had to pay was $3.85 shipping each. I received the free samples yesterday (11/20/13) and have not even used them yet.

Today I received a notification that my balance in my account is under $100.00 and it should not have been! I went to my bank and found out Smile Pro Direct had taken $94.31 out of my account today. I contacted Smile Pro and spoke to “Michael” and he kept telling me he could not find a record of me by my name or zip. The only thing he seemed concerned about was wanting to know how I got their 888 number. I told him I got the number from the copy of the receipt they sent me when I ordered the samples. You would think he would know it is printed on their receipts. I got their email address and emailed a copy of the receipt to Customer Service.

PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR ADDS AS I DID. The only thing they have not taken into consideration is that I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY PUT MY MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT. I WILL NOT GO AWAY!

The Sight I went to was Smile Pro Direct but the label on the boxes the free trial products was in has return address as Web Fulfillment Center, 7565 COMMERCIAL WAY STE E, HENDERSON, NV 89011-6616

Is a Scam?

Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Comments About Smile Pro Direct Review: They use your credit/debit card information and steal your money!

• What a RIP OFF !!! Was not aware of this false advertisement from Smile Pro Direct. I ordered the free trail which was to cost me only $1.02 and $3.87 for S&H and what ever. Before I ever received the product, my bank account was charged $94.31. I called and talked with a lady named Arisa about why I was charged the $94.31 and she stated that you must cancel with in eight days to not be charged the amount from the product. Told her I don’t want the product and would like my money put back into my bank. She stated she cannot give me money back. After much persistence from me, she offered me a third of it back and would cancel my account. Told her not acceptable and would like to speak to one of her managers. She would not get for me AND FINALLY OFFERED ME $66.68 back of the $94.31 and would cancel my account and send me a email of cancellation and amount to be refunded. So I learned a lessen that cost me my S&H and $27.63 if she puts back into my account as she stated. Will wait and see.

• yes! i totally true, they’ve been stealing my money too, worst of it there was no phone number attached to my delivery so i cant even reach them and they even sent 2 other products in addition to the test products, which they’ve collected the money from my account without my knowledge, i’ve been able to block further transactions though. pls can i at least get their number?