Shari’s Berries Review: Shari’s Berries Ruined Valentine’s for my kids
On January 17th, 2013, I went online and ordered a half dozen berries with luv bug cake pops. My total with shipping and confirmed delivery for February 14th, 2013 was $42.xx. At about 6:30pm on Valentines Day, I decided to check the UPS tracking as I hadn’t heard anything about the kids receiving the surprise delivery. It was then I noticed they were not even near their delivery destination and wouldn’t even be delivered until the following day.
I immediately called Shari’s Berries and after waiting on hold for 20 minutes, I was assisted. I explained I purposely ordered almost a month in advance to make sure the kids would be gifted for Valentine’s. I also explained I recently moved to another town for work and that my son’s were residing with their grandmother for the time being, and that it was so important to me that the delivery made it on Valentines Day.
At this point, I could no longer keep the emotions from spilling over, and I began to quietly weep on the phone. I wasn’t using an angry tone, actually, a quite puzzled tone, as I had planned everything out to go a certain way, and lo and behold, the boys would not get anything at all from their mother on Valentines- the first Valentines surprise I had missed in their 13 years.
The rep was kind, but only offered a $17 refund on the shipping. There was no explanation or anything that she could give.
To me, I was just a number to Shari’s Berries, and they ruined my Valentine’s gift to my twin sons. I will never use this company again, and I am still heartbroken over the ordeal.
- Rancid Berries
- Late Arrival Poor Quality
- A Disappointing Valentine’s Day
- Never again
- Children at the helm…
- Not delivered on Valentine’s Day
- Terrible experience!
- Shipping and handling charges extreme!
- Sneaks in added charges
- A Con game basically admitted by the company
- Did not show me the cost before charging my account
- Customer service rep lied about shipping charges
- Sharis Berries have terrible delivery time
- Sharis Berries Ignored Me
- Charged twice for shipping to same house
- Failed Valentine’s Day
- NOT A Quality Presentation!!
- Very disappointing Valentine’s gift
- Wow – Don’t Order From This Company
- False Advertising By Shari’s Berries
- Shari’s Berries Ruined Valentine’s for my kids
- Shari’s Berries Has Horrible Service
- Deceptive and poor quality
- Very late delivery
- Bad customer service – No delivery