Shari’s Berries Review: Very late delivery
It’s 7:45 pm est and my chocolate covered strawberries still have not arrived. It’s the day before valentines day. What’s the use of having something delivered so late. They know what they are doing they wanted an additional $14.00 to do a 8-12 delivery.
It’s a scam just to get more money. I won’t be getting anything else from them.
This is the 2nd time this has happened. Ill be going to edible arrangements next time.
Share This Complaint on Facebook to Help Warn Others To submit a new Shari’s Berries Complaint Click Here
- Charged twice for shipping to same house
- Wow – Don’t Order From This Company
- False Advertising By Shari’s Berries
- Very disappointing Valentine’s gift
- SMALL Shari’s Berries
- NOT A Quality Presentation!!
- Deceptive and poor quality
- Sharis Berries have terrible delivery time
- Failed Valentine’s Day
- Horrible Experience With Shari’s Berries
- Sneaky Extra Charges
- Sharis Berries and freeshipping.com, want free shiiping?
- Sharis Berries Ignored Me
- Shari’s Berries Ruined Valentine’s for my kids
- Very late delivery
- Shari’s Berries Has Horrible Service
- Surprise! High shipping
- Bad customer service – No delivery