Shari’s Berries Review: Very late delivery
It’s 7:45 pm est and my chocolate covered strawberries still have not arrived. It’s the day before valentines day. What’s the use of having something delivered so late. They know what they are doing they wanted an additional $14.00 to do a 8-12 delivery.
It’s a scam just to get more money. I won’t be getting anything else from them.
This is the 2nd time this has happened. Ill be going to edible arrangements next time.
- Rancid Berries
- Late Arrival Poor Quality
- A Disappointing Valentine’s Day
- Never again
- Children at the helm…
- Not delivered on Valentine’s Day
- Terrible experience!
- Shipping and handling charges extreme!
- Sneaks in added charges
- A Con game basically admitted by the company
- Did not show me the cost before charging my account
- Customer service rep lied about shipping charges
- Sharis Berries have terrible delivery time
- Sharis Berries Ignored Me
- Charged twice for shipping to same house
- Failed Valentine’s Day
- NOT A Quality Presentation!!
- Very disappointing Valentine’s gift
- Wow – Don’t Order From This Company
- False Advertising By Shari’s Berries
- Shari’s Berries Ruined Valentine’s for my kids
- Shari’s Berries Has Horrible Service
- Deceptive and poor quality
- Very late delivery
- Bad customer service – No delivery