NoMoreRack Review: Rip off by No More Rack!
My 14 year old daughter wanted to buy an Android Tablet with her Christmas money so we started looking online and found a great deal for a 7 inch Android tablet on a website called Nomorerack. The cost was $69.99 before shipping. The order was placed on Dec. 28, 2012.
The tablet worked great for about 2 1/2 months at which time it just stopped turning on. No power to the device at all. Called Nomorerack and customer service was very rude, all I wanted was to do an exchange, I had to ‘escalate” to get the manufacturer information to file a warranty claim. Manufacturer company is Global Phoenix Computer, and they emailed me a return label and promptly exchanged the device.
However about 3 days after receiving the new one, it is frozen, it is touch screen and not responding to any touches. Called Global Phoenix Computer and asked about a refund, the customer service rep informed me that he could only issue out another replacement, that to get a monetary refund I would have to contact Nomorerack.
I have now been on the phone with Nomorerack for over an hour and keep being told that I cannot get a refund. I have repeatedly asked to speak to a manager and keep being told no managers available. This is horrible customer service, not only do I get no updates from the customer service rep, but I called as soon as the company opened and still cannot speak to a manager.
All I want is to get a refund for my daughter. I do not even care about shipping, only the price of the tablet $69.99.
- Scam/Fraud – Insufficient address, unable to forward
- Won’t refund my money that is owed for a returned item
- FIRST NOMORERACK AND LAST NOMORERACK!
- Boys with special needs are extremely devastated
- Defective boots and ripped off on credit by NoMoreRack
- Took My Money
- Very Very Bad Business from NoMoreRack
- Refused To Refund After They Received The Package
- Big scam the worst i have ever ordered from!
- They Make Up Story And Steal Your Money
- Rip Off – Warranty
- In response to No Refund
- Hands Down The Worst Online Store
- No exceptions?
- Bad business
- A scam and fraud with unreasonable return policies
- Has not returned my $91 refund after 3 months
- Pissed off
- You Better Be PayPal Member To Deal With Them Or They Ignore You As Homeless
- Screaming Dont Do It!
- Nomoremerchandise Instead
- bad products, no returns
- Bed Sheets that CANNOT be washed
- Your Guarantee By Christmas Eve Is A Bunch Of Crap