Many Weeks “not 4 Weeks” - RGuns

I ordered a BCG from Rguns on January 11, 2013 I emailed and they confirmed they actually had the BCG in stock and it would be shipped but in 4 weeks. February 8th I send another e-mail asking because it was past the 4 weeks promised and they responded they were 20k orders behind but soon. March 11th I sent another e-mail and they said “this week”……then on March 21st I sent another asking and the answer was……… >we are spending so much time with thousands of e mails that we are behind in shipping.

They claim they have a $100 cancellation fee. I just want the darn BCG and I’ll never deal with them again……..either they are lying about having my part in stock from the very beginning or are unable to manage a business in an appropriate manner.

I contracted and they agreed for the 4 weeks……if they had said 12 weeks from the beginning I would have waited but they set the time frame and now they break the rules and the last time I asked they gave me a “smart ****” answer……….Rguns send me the part or send me a letter saying you can not or will not fill orders as promised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bid on stuff through GunBroker.com and the seller fills the order as soon as you finish the transaction!

Thanks…………Bill

For RGuns Representatives or Owners

Comments About RGuns Review: Many Weeks “not 4 Weeks”