Rguns Is A Joke - RGuns

I placed an Order on February 28, 2013 for a complete Upper that they said was in stock and was accepted on March 3, 2013. I understood about the four weeks delay in shipping as they had posted on their website. Sent Numerous emails and tried calling them, but after 4 months and still nothing and No return emails or return phone calls!

I then received a few emails with a single response “working on it, Yes, In Process,” I then finally received an email notification of a shipping UPS label with a tracking Number, checked 3-4 times in 2 weeks and still not shipped.

By the middle of July I received my upper and it was not as ordered “wrong twist rate and a few blemishes on the upper “, I tried several times contacting them by phone with No response and sent 4-5 emails and finally got a response and someone called me. I was then told that they would check and get back to me which took another 3-4 days.

I finally heard back from them and their response was send it back for a refund. I asked reference to it being replaced and was told that they were out of the twist rate that I ordered and only had 1-9 and they had gone ahead and Built it hoping I would just accept it, I asked why I did not receive an email or phone call advising of this? No answer back !!

This is the worst customer service I have ever had with a Company and their Quality control is the worst ever. Do yourself a favor buy somewhere else !!!!!! $725.00 mistake!

For RGuns Representatives or Owners