RGuns hates customers, don’t even waste your time - RGuns

After the incident in Newtown, CT there was an unprecedented rush to buy guns and ammo. AR-15’s in particular have been near impossible to get as well as their parts. I was looking for a specific part which RGuns showed as having “in stock”. Since they said they stocked the part I went ahead and ordered it. 13 weeks later my item still hasn’t shipped so I sent the email below:

“I understand you ask customers not to ask for order status but come Monday, it will have been 13 weeks since I placed my order. I work in the firearms industry so I understand what’s happening right now, but to tell your customers that their order will ship in at least 4 weeks and then provide no further updates or contact is completely unfair. Please tell me when my order will ship or I will take the matter up with my credit card company which will ultimately result in me having my money returned and you being charged for it. I ordered a part that you showed as in stock and there is no way it takes this long to ship something that you have in house. The choice is yours, I look forward to your response.”

Their reply was:

“>QWE DONT HAVE TIME TO CALL 20,000 PEOPLE TO TELL THEM WE ARE BEHIND IN SHIPPING. SO IF THIS IS NOT ON THE WAY I WILL TERMINATE THE ORDER.”

All caps, he must have been angry. Do not waste your time attempting to do business with RGuns, they provide false information and provide awful customer service. You are better off handing your money to a ****.

For RGuns Representatives or Owners