PCH Review: p**s Poor Website for PCH. My complaint is with PCH

Age 74, disabled and extremely frustrated at not being able to collect points without PCH s******g around with its most recent game. The game req quite a bit of time but your site will not REPEAT WILL NOT allow me to advance. I bought into your incessant solicitations and have even started ordering stuff. However since your site cost me maybe up to 1 million points and now I have less than 50,000 pts. I doubt you all Will fix this without me losing more game time. I>E>

I ain’t about to do biz with PCH or anyone who wants my ittance SSA $. All I have done is WASTE months of participation and I consider it unfair, Now I have no trust in PCH. In fact CANCEL the order I just made. Please do not waste anymore of my time. I don’t have much time left to waste.

Also I suspect you will censor my complaint since it does not speak well for your set up. You have my address for other purchases. Have a nice day. I wasted a few hours with PCH and am unhappy to be forced to write this to you. Probably do you well to wake up your webmaster.

View All Publisher’s Clearing House Complaints Or File a New Complaint

Comments About Publisher’s Clearing House Review: p**s Poor Website for PCH. My complaint is with PCH

Is Publisher’s Clearing House a Scam?

Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports