Zbiddy Review: Old Bait nd Switch Game + ZBiddy.com
My complaint is against ZBiddy.com. I was led to this site by another site I was on for PCH. I played their game where you bid on items while others were also bidding. The object of the auction game was to bid on an item while it was being timed and if you bid when the seconds were zero you won the item.
The problem of course is others are bidding also and when they bid the time goes back to 10 seconds. The $25 gift card looked good so I bid on it and was told I had won the card, The total including postage and handling was less than $3.
This sounded good!
After giving my credit card information I saw I was being charged an additional $79. There was no way to opt out! This is a scam and people need to be aware!
This is my personal view of this business.
- Unauthorized Charge To Credit Card
- Fraudulent Terms
- Terrible Scam
- Thieves of the worst kind
- Get Ripped Off at ZBiddy
- Old Bait nd Switch Game + ZBiddy.com
- Beware of internet Auction sites especially ZBiddy.com
- Scammed out of $79 by Zbiddy
- ZBiddy is a scam
- Zbiddy Is A Rip Off!!!!
- I’m calling the cops if you don’t refund my $
- Lost $50 This is a GYP!
- PennyAuction Rip Off ZBiddy
- Zbiddy rip off
- I was charged $79.00 for a bid package I did not ask for
- Request for a refund has gone unanswered
- Extra charge on credit card
- Ripp off by someone in my house
- Do Not Use Z Biddy
- Don’t snoop
- Unknown Charge From Zbiddy.com
- Penny Robbery
- Zbiddy isn’t just pennies