Zbiddy Review: Old Bait nd Switch Game + ZBiddy.com
My complaint is against ZBiddy.com. I was led to this site by another site I was on for PCH. I played their game where you bid on items while others were also bidding. The object of the auction game was to bid on an item while it was being timed and if you bid when the seconds were zero you won the item.
The problem of course is others are bidding also and when they bid the time goes back to 10 seconds. The $25 gift card looked good so I bid on it and was told I had won the card, The total including postage and handling was less than $3.
This sounded good!
After giving my credit card information I saw I was being charged an additional $79. There was no way to opt out! This is a scam and people need to be aware!
This is my personal view of this business.
Share This Complaint on Facebook to Help Warn Others To submit a new Zbiddy Complaint Click Here
- I’m calling the cops if you don’t refund my $
- Get Ripped Off at ZBiddy
- Zbiddy isn’t just pennies
- Request for a refund has gone unanswered
- Thieves of the worst kind
- Lost $50 This is a GYP!
- Ripp off by someone in my house
- Don’t snoop
- PennyAuction Rip Off ZBiddy
- ZBiddy is a scam
- Extra charge on credit card
- Beware of internet Auction sites especially ZBiddy.com
- Old Bait nd Switch Game + ZBiddy.com
- Unknown Charge From Zbiddy.com
- Do Not Use Z Biddy
- Terrible Scam
- Fraudulent Terms
- Zbiddy rip off
- Penny Robbery
- I was charged $79.00 for a bid package I did not ask for
- Scammed out of $79 by Zbiddy
- Zbiddy Is A Rip Off!!!!