Ocwen Financial Review: Ocwen stealing from customers
I had a charge added to my loan for optional ins. when i called about it I was told that they do not have to produce any information as to the validity of the charge that it is my responsibility to prove i did not authorize that charge.
I asked for documentation showing I had authorized the charge so i could dispute it and was told that was not possible. What options do I have
- Poor Customer Service, uncooperative reps
- Ocwen is a rip off
- Fox Watching the Hen House
- Sold my house without notifying me
- Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC illegal procedures?
- Ocwen is a Serious Rip Off!
- Servicing Company for the Deutsche Bank has stole our home!
- I paid off my loan and they are still trying to charge me!
- Ocwen Customer Service
- Ocwen Neverending Nightmare, Bottomless Pit
- Watch Out For Ocwen’s Sleazy Unauthorized Charges
- Ocwen stealing from customers
- Criminals, Astounding bad business behavior
- Frustration with Ocwen
- Ocwen Loan Servicing is going to force us out of our home
- Avoid Ocwen like the plague
- No representatives or anyone authorized within the United States to resolve concerns
- Ocwen Is A Scam Company
- Ocwen Mortgage Liars Cheats Frauds
- OCWEN needs to be shut down! They are CRIMINALS!
- How do I finish my home if I only received $10,000?
- 1/2 my income is gone but not considered a “hardship” to modify?
- Ocwen is Very Misleading
- This is not a mortgage company Ocwen is a collection agency