NuWave Precision Cooktop Review: Deceptive offer, Free items not included, refund refused
When the Nuwave offer says you will receive “Free” cookware that is what you should expect-with reasonable shipping charges. I called when I didn’t receive the “Free” cookware and was told it would be another $70 to ship. After checking online I see that this is a common practice for this company. I told them I didn’t wish to do business with a company that misrepresents itself and would be returning the product for a refund.
It cost $6.90 for me to return it to them by the same UPS ground shipping they used and charged me $62.00 for. They refuse to refund the shipping cost. I filed complaints with the BBB, but they aren’t able to do anything except add my complaint to the hundreds they already have on file, and it appears that this company just doesn’t care. I hope someone finds a way to stop their deceptive practices.
Shame on me for not checking first, but shame on them for the way they do business. Spread the word.
- Rip Off. Sounds like a scam to me.
- Rude Telemarketer When I Called To Order Nuwave Cook Stove Bygof
- Buttons are Cracking
- Sparks when plugged or unplugged.
- Will not credit all your money back. What a scam!
- Cracked Dome
- A Scam Don’t Do It
- Leaves a bad taste in your mouth
- Want more money!
- Express Shipping
- Nu Wave Pic SUX
- Never By A “nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop 2″
- Don’t buy a Nuwave PIC, it’s a rip off!
- Snuckered at 55 by NuWave Who Thought It Possible
- Replacement Dome For Nuwave
- It sparks every time you plug it into an outlet
- Where is the rest of it?
- False Claims and REFUSAL to honor promise by NuWave
- NUWAVE Customer Service Sucks and is a Rip Off
- We “missed” checking the BOGO request
- Nuwave PIC Bait and Switch19
- Sink NuWave PIC
- Fraudulent Advertisement by NuWave PIC
- NuWave Cooktop Is A Rip-off!
- Very Poor Customer Service from NuWave PIC