NuWave PIC Review: Deceptive offer, Free items not included, refund refused
When the Nuwave offer says you will receive “Free” cookware that is what you should expect-with reasonable shipping charges. I called when I didn’t receive the “Free” cookware and was told it would be another $70 to ship. After checking online I see that this is a common practice for this company. I told them I didn’t wish to do business with a company that misrepresents itself and would be returning the product for a refund.
It cost $6.90 for me to return it to them by the same UPS ground shipping they used and charged me $62.00 for. They refuse to refund the shipping cost. I filed complaints with the BBB, but they aren’t able to do anything except add my complaint to the hundreds they already have on file, and it appears that this company just doesn’t care. I hope someone finds a way to stop their deceptive practices.
Shame on me for not checking first, but shame on them for the way they do business. Spread the word.
Share This Complaint on Facebook to Help Warn Others To submit a new NuWave PIC Complaint Click Here
- no pans
- Don’t order from online, get the same thing for half the price!
- Watch out for the thieving a**holes
- Nuwave ripped off my grandson
- Where are my pans?
- NuWave Pic Misleading Consumers
- Outrageous shipping/items not received/no resolution after months
- NuWave-great products but deceptive pricing
- Don’t even try this product
- False Advertisement, Cost $287.00 when amounts on TV not the same
- A Penny Wise and a Pound foolish
- Info Commercial Liars
- unsafe NuWave PIC and poor customer sservice
- Ripped off by deceptive ad
- NuWave PIC, What a rip-off, BUYER BEWARE
- They lure you in with what sounds like a great deal
- So, Needless to say, it is not free!
- I will do everything I can to tell people how sorry this company is
- Day Was Ruined By Nuwave
- Nuwave pic infomercial IS a Scam!