NuWave Precision Cooktop Review: NuWave Cooktop Is A Rip-off!
Even though I was very specific on the phone with the sales rep. (in total 27 mins on the phone) I ordered this online and thought I ordered the 2 pics plus the cookware and also a grill top, I wasn’t sent the cookware and then was told on the phone when I called them that I didn’t pay for the “shipping” on the pots and pans.
I agreed to every SHIPPING CHARGE, and there were many, that was discussed on the phone. So, while I was trying to get to the bottom of this order and after talking to another “rep.” and then a “Supervisor”, I was told I couldn’t get the same deal it was now 69.95 to get the same pans as they would have sold me for 29.95 at first AND then pay for ADDITIONAL SHIPPING to get what should have come in my original order.
Watch out if you order these Items because they will get you. NUWAVE COOKTOP ARE CROOKS AND OBVIOUSLY AFTER READING THE COMPLAINTS NOW ON THE INTERNET. THIS IS AN ONGOING COMPLAINT from other buyers. So, buyer beware!!!! Just another CROOK OUTFIT trying to rip you off!
- Rip Off. Sounds like a scam to me.
- Rude Telemarketer When I Called To Order Nuwave Cook Stove Bygof
- Buttons are Cracking
- Sparks when plugged or unplugged.
- Will not credit all your money back. What a scam!
- Cracked Dome
- A Scam Don’t Do It
- Leaves a bad taste in your mouth
- Want more money!
- Express Shipping
- Nu Wave Pic SUX
- Never By A “nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop 2″
- Don’t buy a Nuwave PIC, it’s a rip off!
- Snuckered at 55 by NuWave Who Thought It Possible
- Replacement Dome For Nuwave
- It sparks every time you plug it into an outlet
- Where is the rest of it?
- False Claims and REFUSAL to honor promise by NuWave
- NUWAVE Customer Service Sucks and is a Rip Off
- We “missed” checking the BOGO request
- Nuwave PIC Bait and Switch19
- Sink NuWave PIC
- Fraudulent Advertisement by NuWave PIC
- NuWave Cooktop Is A Rip-off!
- Very Poor Customer Service from NuWave PIC