NutriBullet Review: So Disappointed with NutriBullet
I have had the NutriBullet since last August 2012. I have regularly made my nutra blasts, and for a while now I have noticed that at times no matter how tight I make the lid, the shake spills out into the machine.
At first I thought I was overfilling the cup, and at times it was fine. Just today the entire shake was flying everywhere in my kitchen and coming out the bottom of the machine.
Also, the inside of the top had a mold growth where liquid had gotten into the plastic and won’t rinse or clean out. SO, I have a useless machine. It is sad too, because I really likes the blasts and all the drinks I could make with it.
- Doesn’t Last or Work
- Nutribullet = A Bad Spin
- Dont buy!
- Not Long Lasting
- If You Use, You Will Be Abused
- 30-day Money Back – A Big Fat Scam – Beware
- Leaks Through Brown Liquid And Deafeaning To My Ears
- Rusty Liquid leaking from NutriBullet blades!
- Bad Business Practices
- Never Bought And Yet I Have Three $119.94 Charges
- My Nutribullet Is Bleeding Rust Into My Smoothies!
- Nutribullet lies about the shipping and handling
- 3 day shipping (extra fee of $19.95) didn’t arrive for over a week
- Nutribullet Stole Credit Card Number From Chillow
- Product not recieved from Nutribullet
- Nutribullet Trouble
- Nutribullet blade leaking rust into Smoothies
- My NutriBullet Stopped working
- Cannot open to drink my blast!
- Ripped By Nutribullet
- My nutribullet exploded
- Do NOT BUY nutri bullet
- NutriBullet Are Shysters!
- Bad quality product and customer service
- Nutribullet charged me but I never received the product