NutriBullet Review: Nutribullet horror story
I ordered the Nutribullet food processor on the 6- payment plan. Also added some Maca and some “Superfood” as well as some accessories. Before I know it they are sending me “Superfood” powder every month for $24.99. I call repeatedly and finally get through to customer service.
They claim I signed up for repeated monthly orders of “Superfood” charged to my debit card which I did not. I never sign up for recurring shipments of anything, and rest assured if I had known that simply trying the “Superfood” when I initially ordered the unit would enroll me in a recurring shipment plan, I certainly would never have added the “Superfood” to the order to start with.
Their customer service is a nightmare to deal with. It’s a real shame they have to resort to juvenile tactics like this because the Nutribullet is a good (if overpriced) piece of equipment which could stand on its own. I’ve had to contest the last “Superfood” charge with my VISA debit card as well as get a new card number due to the continued abuse of my account by Nutribullet. I am presently sending in a check for the balance I owe on my initial purchase ($100.60) although they say I still owe for a shipment of “Superfood”.
DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AT YOUR OWN PERIL. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
- Doesn’t Last or Work
- Nutribullet = A Bad Spin
- Dont buy!
- Not Long Lasting
- If You Use, You Will Be Abused
- 30-day Money Back – A Big Fat Scam – Beware
- Leaks Through Brown Liquid And Deafeaning To My Ears
- Rusty Liquid leaking from NutriBullet blades!
- Bad Business Practices
- Never Bought And Yet I Have Three $119.94 Charges
- My Nutribullet Is Bleeding Rust Into My Smoothies!
- Nutribullet lies about the shipping and handling
- 3 day shipping (extra fee of $19.95) didn’t arrive for over a week
- Nutribullet Stole Credit Card Number From Chillow
- Product not recieved from Nutribullet
- Nutribullet Trouble
- Nutribullet blade leaking rust into Smoothies
- My NutriBullet Stopped working
- Cannot open to drink my blast!
- Ripped By Nutribullet
- My nutribullet exploded
- Do NOT BUY nutri bullet
- NutriBullet Are Shysters!
- Bad quality product and customer service
- Nutribullet charged me but I never received the product