NutriBullet Review: Nutribullet blade leaking rust into Smoothies

I wanted to post this online incase someone is considering buying the “Nutri Bullet” from the makers of the magic bullet. The product was great for about 5 months of light use (about once a week) to make smoothies. Recently I found some reddish brown liquid at the bottom and I found it was actually coming from the extractor blade!! So, who knows for how long it’s been leaking rust into my drinks.

Today the drink tasted really funny and so I emptied the cup and filled with clear water to test the Nutribullet. 30 second spin made the water light brown!

Terrible quality! Your safety is at stake here, be careful. I have a blender that opens up completely to clean it. I’ll use that from now on.

Re the picture: I took the picture from the bottom of the extractor blade to show you what the rust looks like.

Good luck.

View NutriBullet Full Details View or Post Comments View More NutriBullet Complaints File a new NutriBullet Complaint

Consumer and Customer Comment Area

Is NutriBullet a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

More NutriBullet Complaints