NutriBullet Review: Nutribullet blade leaking rust into Smoothies
I wanted to post this online incase someone is considering buying the “Nutri Bullet” from the makers of the magic bullet. The product was great for about 5 months of light use (about once a week) to make smoothies. Recently I found some reddish brown liquid at the bottom and I found it was actually coming from the extractor blade!! So, who knows for how long it’s been leaking rust into my drinks.
Today the drink tasted really funny and so I emptied the cup and filled with clear water to test the Nutribullet. 30 second spin made the water light brown!
Terrible quality! Your safety is at stake here, be careful. I have a blender that opens up completely to clean it. I’ll use that from now on.
Re the picture: I took the picture from the bottom of the extractor blade to show you what the rust looks like.
- Doesn’t Last or Work
- Nutribullet = A Bad Spin
- Dont buy!
- Not Long Lasting
- If You Use, You Will Be Abused
- 30-day Money Back – A Big Fat Scam – Beware
- Leaks Through Brown Liquid And Deafeaning To My Ears
- Rusty Liquid leaking from NutriBullet blades!
- Bad Business Practices
- Never Bought And Yet I Have Three $119.94 Charges
- My Nutribullet Is Bleeding Rust Into My Smoothies!
- Nutribullet lies about the shipping and handling
- 3 day shipping (extra fee of $19.95) didn’t arrive for over a week
- Nutribullet Stole Credit Card Number From Chillow
- Product not recieved from Nutribullet
- Nutribullet Trouble
- Nutribullet blade leaking rust into Smoothies
- My NutriBullet Stopped working
- Cannot open to drink my blast!
- Ripped By Nutribullet
- My nutribullet exploded
- Do NOT BUY nutri bullet
- NutriBullet Are Shysters!
- Bad quality product and customer service
- Nutribullet charged me but I never received the product