NoMoreRack Review: Nomorerack is a scam and they are huge liars as well!
I recently received the following email from a friend. The only thing I did was click on the link. the page it sends you to is a sign in page to create an account to do business with the company. On that page they state that not only will you receive no unsolicited emails but that they will not save your password! I immediately began receiving emails from Nomorerack including one that contained MY password!!!!
I emailed a complaint to the company as not only did I discover that my friend never sent the email (I’ve known them for 20 years and we are very close so who do ya think I’m going to believe them or the corporation?), and have still not received a reply. Imagine that! Next time I am in New York I will pay them a personal visit and see how much they like having their time wasted as well as maybe gather some friends to protest in front of their business. everyone should use this tactic when available and SHOP LOCAL!!!!
Oh and I should mention that I never received the initial email about the supposed $10 gift certificate in the first place!
Last week, I sent you $10 gift card. If you’re considering taking a look at nomorerack, I would suggest that you don’t wait much longer because it expires in 48 hours.
With my referral link below, you will instantly get that $10, I can make $10 (thanks to you) and your registration will be instant (sweet!).
This message has been sent to you by email@example.com to discover Nomorerack.
If you don’t want to receive anymore recommendations to discover Nomorerack, unsubscribe here.
Nomorerack.com Inc | 381 Park Avenue South, 4th floor, New York, NY, 10016
- Scam/Fraud – Insufficient address, unable to forward
- Won’t refund my money that is owed for a returned item
- FIRST NOMORERACK AND LAST NOMORERACK!
- Boys with special needs are extremely devastated
- Defective boots and ripped off on credit by NoMoreRack
- Took My Money
- Very Very Bad Business from NoMoreRack
- Refused To Refund After They Received The Package
- Big scam the worst i have ever ordered from!
- They Make Up Story And Steal Your Money
- Rip Off – Warranty
- In response to No Refund
- Hands Down The Worst Online Store
- No exceptions?
- Bad business
- A scam and fraud with unreasonable return policies
- Has not returned my $91 refund after 3 months
- Pissed off
- You Better Be PayPal Member To Deal With Them Or They Ignore You As Homeless
- Screaming Dont Do It!
- Nomoremerchandise Instead
- bad products, no returns
- Bed Sheets that CANNOT be washed
- Your Guarantee By Christmas Eve Is A Bunch Of Crap