NoMoreRack Review: Ordered 1600 Series Egyptian Soft Comfort

I sent different e-mail trying to cancel my order

I placed an order on March 3rd and my order # from Nomorerack is 5391795, after ordering I thought if these sheets are microfiber or cotton, the way Nomorerack practices misleading advertisement is like they are cotton because of the savings that they advertised but then I realized that for that price definitely they were microfiber and sent different e-mail trying for them to clarify or match the price from other websites with a better price. I wanted to cancel immediately after I ordered the merchandise but they said that they were sorry to hear that I would like to cancel my order.

They said that unfortunately, since the order details had already been forwarded to their suppliers they are now unable to cancel this order. As always though they said that, within 14 days of receipt of the item, I have the option of returning the item back to them for a full refund of the purchase price of that item (excluding shipping).

Upon receiving the item, a refund will be issued as store credits to be used on any future Nomorerack purchase and I explained that I will never buy from that company and that I will not recommend them.

For your information:

I ordered 3 sets of 1600 Series Egyptian Soft Comfort 4 Piece Bed Sheet Set @ $29.00, after ordering like 3 minutes later they were advertising in Facebook 1800 Series Egyptian Comfort 4 Piece Bed Sheet Set @ $29.00, I sent an e-mail asking what was the difference between 1600 series versus 1800 series – the customer employee did not answer my question.

I just got a phone for customer service but the lines are always busy I will keep trying tomorrow.

Thank you for your assistance.

View All NoMoreRack Complaints Or File a New Complaint

Comments About NoMoreRack Review: Ordered 1600 Series Egyptian Soft Comfort

• I have ordered 2 sets of these sheets and love them. I am getting my brother some for a wedding gift.

• Well I ordered
    the luxury home 1600 series, Egyptian Softness, 100% microfiber, and I love the set, I purchased Eggplant, and while they are thinner than my 1600+Egyptian cotton sheets, the microfiber, is far softer, stays cooler, and feels fabulous against the skin.
    I can only vouch for the set i received, but i literally was lying on the Egyptian cotton, and got up to reorder the microfiber cause i love the way they feel.

• I also find it interesting, when I tried to post a comment, it has to be verified by the company. So what is nomorerack doing? Only allowing posts that they feel they wish others to see. This to me is another red flag for the company. The biggest red flag for me, I am unable to locate on the Better Business Bureau…

• THANK YOU! I was going to order 4 sets, you can’t beat Egyptian cotton sheets at that thread count anywhere. When I went out to the internet due to the way the item is described, I wanted to verify that I was indeed about to purchase Egyptian 1600 thread count sheets. You saved me from making a purchase of an item that is NOT what the description is. This would have been my first purchase. So, thank you for saving me the headache….

• I just ordered these sheets, before reading all the awful reviews! I was able to cancel the order, 20 min after ordering, and my credit card was credited back in full. I will never buy from them again after so many bad reviews!

• I am so glad I looked these before purchasing. Thanks for all your input.

• Whew, glad I decided to do a little research for placing an order today.

• Oh no, I ordered some. Great. I can already feel how cheap they will be. Been there, done that.

• I too was tricked with the 1600 Egyptian Comfort bedsheets. The way the are presented makes them appear to be 1600 thread count Egyptian Cotton. They are not cotton at all, but instead are pure synthetic fibers (microfiber) that are so thin and flimsy you can see right through them. They remind me of sheer curtain panels..very thin,crunchy and scratchy. The feel of them is super icky. Very deceitful and misleading. These sheets are the most horrible sheets I have ever seen. Will never buy anything from this company again. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

• I always google everything before buying it, especially on that site to see if it really is a good deal. However, it does say right on the description that it "feels like 1800 thread count" and that they are "microfiber for added plushness". So just make sure you do your research, or at least read the description…

• so what is the difference between 1600 series and 1600 thread count.. I ordered the 1600 series.. they are not the softest. but decent for $30 bucks

• I ordered these TOO and It is bad marketing to list it that way. Close to being a scam. I have not received these yet and when I do they better be good sheets or I will cancel my account!

• Haha glad I noticed that on the bottom it says "Feels like 1800 thread count" – That’s either terrible marketing or just trying to clarify a very misleading title…or both…yea definitely both

• Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack – Everything You Love, For Less.

• Please don’t let me down. I was so looking forward to my new "soft" sheets. I will return these if they aren’t the value you stated in your ad. So far all the comments are bad…doesn’t look good.

• I just ordered some sheets too, please do not disappoint me. Or else I’m going to be sleeping on a mattress with no sheets until I find something better…

• I just ordered 2 sets and just like you, I realized it didn’t say "thread count" I should know that very rarely can I get a great deal without something being wrong:(I
    laura

Is NoMoreRack a Scam?

Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports